Thread: New Members

Thanks

New Members

The new guy or gal on the site is always the most important person, I'll explain my reasons, please add to the thread with yours.

New here could mean (and often does) the guy or gal that knows only this: "a guy at the gym told me". We know "the guy at the gym" 9 of 10 times is either pushing overstocked gear for his SRC or plain doesn't know jack cheese. How many Newbs with ideas of running stacks and even Tren first cycle have we talked down.....I rest my case.

Another common Newb is seeking a SRC or has questionable gear, here is where WE ALL need to pay attention and keep SRC's safe. This is one site (one of two I know of) virtually clean of gear pushing, gear whoring scum. Please keep everyone safe, they are good people.

Last (but not least) is the Veteran. As a gym rat of close to 40 years I need my guys with that Gold Vet Status, guys that made all the mistakes, pulled and torn something and still pounding weights like a youngster at a half century. These Old Guys Rule, all have great information to guide us all into decades of training and making gains.

PFM
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Re: New Members

Spot on brother and I agree 100%
    It is our obligation to properly teach our brother and keep everyone safe
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

I mean seriously, the other day I was talking to a guy I know about his cycle and he was complaining about lost gains and feeling depressed and I asked if this was before or after PCT and he said PCT? He had no clue what I was talking about. He is now under my complete control, and hopefully be joining soon
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

When it comes to weights and lifting for about 37 years, I have made every mistake in the book (and a crapper full of injuries).....

.....doesn't mean that there aren't more mistakes for me to make, and it doesn't mean Im still not looking to learn.

I guess it may mean that when I **** up in the gym or wherever, I don't tuck tail and run.

What I do know, and what i've learned, is that you cannot learn if you are running your mouth. The bloke that says he knows it all is just stroking his own ****ing ego and hoping you'll do some stroking for him too.

Here is another thing I also know. Just because I have 37 years of making em go up and down, doesn't mean all those years were effective learning/gaining years. There are blokes out there with a seriously dedicated handful of years that trump my 37.

As with anything else in life, I prefer quality over quantity.

Thanks

Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    The new guy or gal on the site is always the most important person, I'll explain my reasons, please add to the thread with yours.

New here could mean (and often does) the guy or gal that knows only this: "a guy at the gym told me". We know "the guy at the gym" 9 of 10 times is either pushing overstocked gear for his SRC or plain doesn't know jack cheese. How many Newbs with ideas of running stacks and even Tren first cycle have we talked down.....I rest my case.

Another common Newb is seeking a SRC or has questionable gear, here is where WE ALL need to pay attention and keep SRC's safe. This is one site (one of two I know of) virtually clean of gear pushing, gear whoring scum. Please keep everyone safe, they are good people.

Last (but not least) is the Veteran. As a gym rat of close to 40 years I need my guys with that Gold Vet Status, guys that made all the mistakes, pulled and torn something and still pounding weights like a youngster at a half century. These Old Guys Rule, all have great information to guide us all into decades of training and making gains.

PFM
    I'm a newb bro lol... But here to listen to real knowledgable guys who know what they are talking about.. Instead of the ( guy at the gym)

Thanks

Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    When it comes to weights and lifting for about 37 years, I have made every mistake in the book (and a crapper full of injuries).....

.....doesn't mean that there aren't more mistakes for me to make, and it doesn't mean Im still not looking to learn.

I guess it may mean that when I **** up in the gym or wherever, I don't tuck tail and run.

What I do know, and what i've learned, is that you cannot learn if you are running your mouth. The bloke that says he knows it all is just stroking his own ****ing ego and hoping you'll do some stroking for him too.

Here is another thing I also know. Just because I have 37 years of making em go up and down, doesn't mean all those years were effective learning/gaining years. There are blokes out there with a seriously dedicated handful of years that trump my 37.

As with anything else in life, I prefer quality over quantity.
    Yes Sir!

Exactly why I need my Vets, I'll be stuck on something again (and it could be tomorrow). Although we a large pool of younger bucks with great knowledge, I'll stick to guys my age or older ;-).
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Originally Posted by Four1Thr33 View Post
    I mean seriously, the other day I was talking to a guy I know about his cycle and he was complaining about lost gains and feeling depressed and I asked if this was before or after PCT and he said PCT? He had no clue what I was talking about. He is now under my complete control, and hopefully be joining soon
    There it is man, and with SI's collection of guys to learn from or reinforce a idea or theory, we have Gold!
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Banned
    Thanks

great post bro, i dont consider my self a vet by any means.....my next up comming cycle will be my forth TRUE cycle. i say true cycle cuz like u said in the beginning i was stupid and did oral only cycles or half assed cycles. blah blah i didnt know shit back then.

Outlooks like this is what sets SI aside from the other forums...

Thanks

This site makes me feel all warm and cozy lol. But seriously this place is awesome. It's a learning experience here and like PFM said we all make mistakes but the vets here know most and we can all learn from them.

Thanks

The new guys just need to read up as much as possible and ask ask ask questions. We have some of the best vets in this game gathered from other boards making this one unstoppable. More than general info out there in our "stickies" to get you started, with more daily being added. Never understood why some boards shunned or scared off the new guys. We all started at some point , and these places must grow. Won't happen without new blood.

Welcome to the new guys. Read up, kick back and enjoy what we have here!
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks

Welcome to all
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Thanks
    New member, new to my area. I'd like to see where I can be guided, while gaining knowledge as well. I am an NPC comp, doing my 2nd show in June currently running 1.25test C 2X week and just started 50mg Winn/day sorry if too upfront first time on a forum. If anyone could suggest what to do. My Test ran short (last one this morning) by like 3 weeks. What can I do to keep from looking too flat going into the show if I can't get my hands on any more gear. Since I'm new to area I'm pretty burnt on my resources. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,115 Times in 4,363 Posts
    Originally Posted by tobybristol View Post
    this is all about me.. Hope someone can answer my thread when i psot it
    no this is not all about you

Thanks
    Originally Posted by tobybristol View Post
    this is all about me.. Hope someone can answer my thread when i psot it
    What the fuk did you just fuking say about me, you little bitch? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuk out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fuking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fuker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youíre fuking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatís just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fuking tongue. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youíre fuking dead, kiddo.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

Thanks
    Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,718 Posts
    Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    What the fuk did you just fuking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuk out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fuking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fuker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fuking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fuking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fuking dead, kiddo.
    One of the best posts that I ever say come across social media. I almost lost consciousness the first time I saw this.
    The beta always brags after the ALPHA steps way.
    Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.