Test?

Reaction score
Hey guys I came across a person who I would say is (the guy at the gym) ya know so I see what he try's to do by pushing product but I the name as
Sustamass I looked it up I think I read is its from Mexico? Just asking guys for my own knowledge??

Bivz82

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stay away from the guy at the gym

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Take BB's advice and stay away from the guy at the gym. Take the time you have here at SI and learn as much as you can, you might not be ready for steroids yet.

Reaction score
Take BB's advice and stay away from the guy at the gym. Take the time you have here at SI and learn as much as you can, you might not be ready for steroids yet.

Most def bro I will stay away!!! I might not be ready but that's why I'm on here reading as much as I can... I got to start somewhere and SI is excellent info

Reaction score
Plenty of quality sources around, you just have to blend in, make friends, and gain a little trust. Way better product and much better price.

Will do bro... And I wouldn't purchase anything before doing some research w SI... I got nothing but time to read up on a lot and not do nothing dumb lol

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stay away from the guy at the gym

Continue taking your protein powder and all the supplements you have. Read through the forums and educate yourself. You'll be a healthier person for it.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I still don't think u need any AAS brother and that opionion won't change untill u are not injured, and u actually start lifting..
And FYI this was posted in the wrong section

Reaction score
I still don't think u need any AAS brother and that opionion won't change untill u are not injured, and u actually start lifting..
And FYI this was posted in the wrong section

What's up 413 nah bro imma wait for that till I'm about done with PT from this injury
And my bad I guess will post in gen chat??

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most def bro I will stay away!!! I might not be ready but that's why I'm on here reading as much as I can... I got to start somewhere and SI is excellent info

welcome to the community to start. Yes, before making a purchase ask around. Learn what you are doing. dial in your diet, training and sleep. you will grow naturally, during this time learning what, how, why etc etc of AAS will take you a long way.

GL bro

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It would be best located in the anabolic section
Just so u know I'm not trying to bust your ass. Just trying to drive the point home that when u make this jump into AAS that its a whole new lifestyle and its best to live it before u start

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Good advice above ...and yes...stay the hell away from guys at the gym when the time does come to use

New Threads