New "Super Physique Enhancing" Drug Kills You at 60...you down?

You down with the "Physique Enhancing Wonder Drug"?

• Sign Me Up.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Hail Naw.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Purely hypothetical of course.

The Old White Dudes in lab coats have recently invented a "Super Physique Enhancing" drug which provides the following benefits:

* Enhances your genetic potential to that of Jay Cutler (meaning that you still have to work in the gym and diet properly to get there, but you'd get there far sooner, likely with less effort and not 'top out' at your current genetic ceiling for development)

* Enhances your libido and sexual performance to that of Ron Jeremy minus the back hair.

* Enhances your skin and hair quality (no blemishes, even complexion, few to no wrinkles as you age, reverses MPB - you can grow those dreadlocks you've always wanted)

* Enhance your quality of sleep (you awake recovered and refreshed with as few as 6 hours of rack time)

The single downside of this new wonder drug is this: you die at age 60, no questions asked. "Happy Birthday" and "Lights Out". Its not a painful death, you'll go in your sleep, but you'll live the rest of your life knowing that when the clock turns "60" you'll be checking-out.

You down?

- Savage

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nope, I wouldn't do it. I want to be around for a long time for my daughter. The fuck if I'm going to leave her with a nut job of a mother.

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just dont want to look like Jay - too much .... I'd do it though

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nope, I wouldn't do it. I want to be around for a long time for my daughter. The fuck if I'm going to leave her with a nut job of a mother.

Dude. My thoughts exactly! Amen.

Times Roman

Reaction score
60 may sound old to some of you, but that's my next milestone bday, and i'm going to be totally ripped when it happens! =)

(don't need some damn life shortening pill to do it either!)

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I have no reason to, testosterone, hgh, and primobolan would do that for me.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Id have to say Fk no , I want to c my kids grow and b with them till the end

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Um, let me think - at age 61 I'd be dead already, missing out on the best time I've ever had. (Including the best sex.)

I. Don't. Think. So..

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Family first! 60 is nothing these days.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck No bro..U can still get laid in your 60's

G

Georgia

So trade in a shorter, much higher quality of a life vs. an average/above average quality of life for longer period of time?

tough choice. I'll take the latter.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I want to stick around as long as possible so I can look at asses like Georgia's avatar.... even if I can't tap it I can drink it in.... damn.... get me some sunglasses and a metal detector and I am the beach king at 75 baby!!

No deal- won't trade years for any magical bullshit!!

Vette

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
All you need is testosterone and HGH you should be fine.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I should have set the bar higher. 60 is the new 40 :)

Reaction score
It’s a really interesting question that is perfect if you are writing PBF psychology paper, (or your thesis) on one of the odder subcultures within society. I am proud to include myself. The answers were almost uniformly ‘no’. And the reasons given, which are not always correct, were mostly family and love of life. Pretty normal, healthy bunch. An NLP master would say that the answer had more to do with which people’s mind first imagined. That would indicate that by keeping the question the same but changing the order that the choices are presented in, or which scenario you enrolled them in first, would get you different answers. But I have a feeling you thought of that. You could have fun posting it in different ways, on different boards, changing the demographic, which is a very smart use of all these forums.
ust to be clear, hypnosis shows with abundant clarity that language is processed in at lest two different areas, and people with no Corpus Collusm, the bridge between the right and left brain hemispheres if cut, turns one person into two. If you patch one eye, for instance they can watch a whole movie but only one side of them will even know there was a movie on. I guess an plug is important too, but switch the patch to the other eye and they won’t know what your talking about. I didn’t what a movie, I been here alone asleep. And if asked what their doing with Pee Wee Herman? They will look around and construct a story from the evidence they gather. It will be wrong but they will make sense. A hypnotist that gives a post hypnotic suggestion like when I say “bush”. You will get up and open the door to the room, then you will return, and no matter what you do any memory of me saying this will never come to consciousness....because it didn’t happen” or whatever but it’ s an amateur stimulus response pairing that their is no reason not to ‘agree to’ subconsciously. Sorry this much too,long.
Anyway, the therapist will then slip the word bush in to normal conversation (pervert) and the subject will go open the door and sit back down. The whole point of this is that across the board subjects answer with certainty something that makes sense but is not why they opened the door. No pauses, no doubt. “Oh, it was getting stuffy in here.........” They are giving false information but are not lying technically. And so don’t seem unnatural.
It’s the misattribution fallacy, and why an amusement park is a great first date. If you can deal with the fact that her mind paired you with bursts of adrenaline and ndorphins and even oxytocin as they find comfort in grabbing your arm or whatever they reach for. People try this with horror movies and it works but only if she gets overly associative arching TV or movies. With real experience, there is almost a guarantee that her brain will link you with courage, safety, excitement, fearlessness, a man. The issue is an ethical one though, because their is an artificially induced fear of death. Yet she walked out of that amusement park without a scratch. You are good to have if she is to survive......she doesn’t actually think she just escaped death and it was because she grabbed your junk as norepinephrine, dopamine peaked. In the end it is not your job to teach her about Pavlov’s Dogs, and it is not you that forgot to instill the importance of self awareness.....and you ‘re just going to bore her if you explain that the brain takes lots of shortcuts, some are completely predictable but In this case it has had a very hard day and is no mood to start a fearless moral inventory. It may not even bother checking all the pattern matching that she did today. It just rolled up the day, labeled it great and filed it in to become an experience that will be remembered as our first date. Your world together is built on a thinking error that has a,lot to with giving it up on the first date. She will inevitably say,
”OMG I had such fun with you today, I really like being with you, and I mean that......you can know I mean that because I never, ever do that on the first date......so.......And with one well crafted albeit blatant lie you have flushed all guilt, all ambiguity, any reason too ever think about what you did is suddenly gone from ever cell in your body. You feel such relief, sonfree, and you wantnher to feel as good as you do. “Wanna go again?” And she’ll say something mediocre like “OMG, you are like so bad........I would love to.” This is all reinforcement. But her feelings are strong and just to test your work and the fact that the brain hates cognitive dissonance but now that it comes up most with high emotion so use this moment to have even more fun. “Are you in the bathroom, will you grab the lube you use for buttplugs orvwharever,”. And she will not understand you ask you to repeat. Don’t. Turn on the TV or something and when she comes in the room dona simple pattern interrupt by excitingly telling her about something random. If a half an hour later she asks you, you just say what? When? I yelled to you? Oh, I don’t remember, “ couldn’t have been a big deal.” But she heard you, and yet she is fine with the explanation that she misheard you. It was really surprising, shocking, when she thought she had heard you. Emotions spike and it is encoded. She won’tbthink Of it again because it was app something she misheard. Two weeks later when her friends and her went to a head shop and their were butpluggs, she will explain to them and herself that her friend Maria and she have this running joke. But she never knew what they were. She is going to draw on it and give it as a gag gift. The gagging thing is the only part that’s true. And by that point, you can be like, you are so hot, I will try anything. You might have to show me how it works. She will, and the irony is that that is about all she knows about how things work. Or you can accept that girls will want to have sex with you you doing anything. Even bodybuilding pros have their groupies. Anybody who ever attended one of Craig and Kelly’s Post Olympia, ahhh, get togethers, will never again say something stupid like the majority of girls think those guys are disgusting. Yeah......ahhhh.......no. I heard Craig still puts on one every year.....I also heard Kelly stamps one on, but inot because it’s Olympia night. I think it just needs to be night.
Anyway, my body went to one and he saidi it jusn’t wasn’t the same. He said it was fun, but it was as if something was missing, he just couldn’t put his finger on it. Did I say friend? That’s crazy because I would barely call the guy an aquaintenance.......what? No, ‘cuz like I probably had one other conversation with him and it was dark, Inenquired about the patch over his eye.........l

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
It’s a really interesting question that is perfect if you are writing PBF psychology paper, (or your thesis) on one of the odder subcultures within society. I am proud to include myself. The answers were almost uniformly ‘no’. And the reasons given, which are not always correct, were mostly family and love of life. Pretty normal, healthy bunch. An NLP master would say that the answer had more to do with which people’s mind first imagined. That would indicate that by keeping the question the same but changing the order that the choices are presented in, or which scenario you enrolled them in first, would get you different answers. But I have a feeling you thought of that. You could have fun posting it in different ways, on different boards, changing the demographic, which is a very smart use of all these forums.
ust to be clear, hypnosis shows with abundant clarity that language is processed in at lest two different areas, and people with no Corpus Collusm, the bridge between the right and left brain hemispheres if cut, turns one person into two. If you patch one eye, for instance they can watch a whole movie but only one side of them will even know there was a movie on. I guess an plug is important too, but switch the patch to the other eye and they won’t know what your talking about. I didn’t what a movie, I been here alone asleep. And if asked what their doing with Pee Wee Herman? They will look around and construct a story from the evidence they gather. It will be wrong but they will make sense. A hypnotist that gives a post hypnotic suggestion like when I say “bush”. You will get up and open the door to the room, then you will return, and no matter what you do any memory of me saying this will never come to consciousness....because it didn’t happen” or whatever but it’ s an amateur stimulus response pairing that their is no reason not to ‘agree to’ subconsciously. Sorry this much too,long.
Anyway, the therapist will then slip the word bush in to normal conversation (pervert) and the subject will go open the door and sit back down. The whole point of this is that across the board subjects answer with certainty something that makes sense but is not why they opened the door. No pauses, no doubt. “Oh, it was getting stuffy in here.........” They are giving false information but are not lying technically. And so don’t seem unnatural.
It’s the misattribution fallacy, and why an amusement park is a great first date. If you can deal with the fact that her mind paired you with bursts of adrenaline and ndorphins and even oxytocin as they find comfort in grabbing your arm or whatever they reach for. People try this with horror movies and it works but only if she gets overly associative arching TV or movies. With real experience, there is almost a guarantee that her brain will link you with courage, safety, excitement, fearlessness, a man. The issue is an ethical one though, because their is an artificially induced fear of death. Yet she walked out of that amusement park without a scratch. You are good to have if she is to survive......she doesn’t actually think she just escaped death and it was because she grabbed your junk as norepinephrine, dopamine peaked. In the end it is not your job to teach her about Pavlov’s Dogs, and it is not you that forgot to instill the importance of self awareness.....and you ‘re just going to bore her if you explain that the brain takes lots of shortcuts, some are completely predictable but In this case it has had a very hard day and is no mood to start a fearless moral inventory. It may not even bother checking all the pattern matching that she did today. It just rolled up the day, labeled it great and filed it in to become an experience that will be remembered as our first date. Your world together is built on a thinking error that has a,lot to with giving it up on the first date. She will inevitably say,
”OMG I had such fun with you today, I really like being with you, and I mean that......you can know I mean that because I never, ever do that on the first date......so.......And with one well crafted albeit blatant lie you have flushed all guilt, all ambiguity, any reason too ever think about what you did is suddenly gone from ever cell in your body. You feel such relief, sonfree, and you wantnher to feel as good as you do. “Wanna go again?” And she’ll say something mediocre like “OMG, you are like so bad........I would love to.” This is all reinforcement. But her feelings are strong and just to test your work and the fact that the brain hates cognitive dissonance but now that it comes up most with high emotion so use this moment to have even more fun. “Are you in the bathroom, will you grab the lube you use for buttplugs orvwharever,”. And she will not understand you ask you to repeat. Don’t. Turn on the TV or something and when she comes in the room dona simple pattern interrupt by excitingly telling her about something random. If a half an hour later she asks you, you just say what? When? I yelled to you? Oh, I don’t remember, “ couldn’t have been a big deal.” But she heard you, and yet she is fine with the explanation that she misheard you. It was really surprising, shocking, when she thought she had heard you. Emotions spike and it is encoded. She won’tbthink Of it again because it was app something she misheard. Two weeks later when her friends and her went to a head shop and their were butpluggs, she will explain to them and herself that her friend Maria and she have this running joke. But she never knew what they were. She is going to draw on it and give it as a gag gift. The gagging thing is the only part that’s true. And by that point, you can be like, you are so hot, I will try anything. You might have to show me how it works. She will, and the irony is that that is about all she knows about how things work. Or you can accept that girls will want to have sex with you you doing anything. Even bodybuilding pros have their groupies. Anybody who ever attended one of Craig and Kelly’s Post Olympia, ahhh, get togethers, will never again say something stupid like the majority of girls think those guys are disgusting. Yeah......ahhhh.......no. I heard Craig still puts on one every year.....I also heard Kelly stamps one on, but inot because it’s Olympia night. I think it just needs to be night.
Anyway, my body went to one and he saidi it jusn’t wasn’t the same. He said it was fun, but it was as if something was missing, he just couldn’t put his finger on it. Did I say friend? That’s crazy because I would barely call the guy an aquaintenance.......what? No, ‘cuz like I probably had one other conversation with him and it was dark, Inenquired about the patch over his eye.........l

Dude. Nobody's going to read this.

New Threads