Just such a terrible story.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Thats extremely disturbing, do you think maybe the mother put him in there? I am not accusing her, I just don't understand how the child snuck in? That is very unfortunate and sad.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate to hear storys like this:( I hate to say this but parents needs to pay more attention to there kids, when I walk with my kids I grab them by there wrist!

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's horrible an I have been to many many zoos. What u want to know was how this was even possible. Ever zoo I have ever been too has had amazing inclosers for this exact reason. If a child could get in seems like the dogs could get out ... Was it elevated ? Did the kid fall in ? I want those parents investigated for negligence

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My bro 4 I couldn't agree more! I want those parents checked out!:0

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very strange story. I'm with you guys. How did that kid in in there? If Im the parent & my kid fell in be damn sure id be in there too. Those fucking dogs would go thru me first. No damn way I'm looking on in horror as dogs rip my child apart!

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Very strange story. I'm with you guys. How did that kid in in there? If Im the parent & my kid fell in be damn sure id be in there too. Those fucking dogs would go thru me first. No damn way I'm looking on in horror as dogs rip my child apart!

Yeah no way am I watching either, I would murder one of those dogs.

G

Georgia

The boy somehow got into an exhibit housing the zoo’s 11 African painted dogs and was attacked by several of the dogs.

Somehow? Sounds fishy. Especially that he's on 24 months old.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm thinking I break both legs dropping in 14' but that won't matter because I'll be breaking some hyena neck!!!! No way I could watch or live with myself without taking every risk! Terrible event, stupid parents, bad enclosure design.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's just sad.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Moral of the story is never go to the Zoo without a firearm, and watch your children.

Reaction score
This is terrible, put the mom in with the lions and shoot the dogs!!

curls

Reaction score
I just read about this a couple hours ago, fucking insane. This does not happen to a parent that watches there child and guards them with there life. I agree time to thin the heard feed her ass to the lions.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

This was the first thing that came into my head. Hell, I faced down a copperhead to save my fawking dog, you can bet your arse I'll get it on with a couple of wild dogs to save my own child. I'd probably have jumped in even if it weren't my kid once I realized the parents were going to do nothing. At least could have held the kid up and away from the pack.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Omg ya, me in that cage (provided I could get into aparently easy to get into cage ) would be a dog smash fest. I would get Carnal

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I see no blame on the animal, it's just an animal....the parent, now there is someone I'd beat the piss out of.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
She will sue the Zoo and LOL at you guys hating on the dogs.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not hating on the dogs with the aftermath, I'm hating on the dogs in the heat of the moment...me/family against some stupid blood thirsty animal taking bites out of a human. This equals dead innocent dogs! If a snake bites me on the leg....you don't think I'm going to smash its fucking head just because I walked into it's territory? Being the highest animal on the food "we" decide the others' fate.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Even as a bystander, how could you watch that and not get in the cage to do what you can? I usually pack heat but ALWAYS ALWAYS always always have a blade on me. No way in hell I wouldnt die trying. Imagine trying to live with yourself thinking you could have done something. No way youre not going to get hurt but thats a little kid being eaten by some kind of fucking african shit eating dog. Will it hurt? yep. Will I empty my gun and gut every one of them or die trying? yep. Top of the food chain MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!

New Threads