Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Var feedback please!

Mrs BigFella is looking forward to my receiving MY Var - she wants some of it.

She had a major op 18 months ago - a radical abdominoplasty, to fix the damage that having three big kids did. She's been training with me for 15 months with a PT (an up-market fitness type gym, but we do Olympic lifts as well).

I got onto TRT a year ago - the best thing ever. Anyway, at age 61 and 51 we are in pretty sensational shape, in our opinion at least, compared with where we were. (Not compared to most of the avatars I see here though - yet! )

I'm having trouble losing abdominal fat - from my ribs to just below my navel - and am thinking Var is good to try. And she has surprised me greatly by wanting some - she doesn't do drugs of any sort.

She is loving how her body is responding, but is impatient, and having seen what good things can happen with my TRT she is open to well-researched supplementation.

So who can tell me, from personal or wife's/gf's/personal experience, what she and I can expect from Var? Are we on the right track?

Thanks

Re: Var feedback please!

Var is an excellent choice for both of you. It is PROVEN to target abdominal fat. The reults women get from 10mg ed on it is to die for. You will be jealous of her results. You will need more depending on the quality. I would say start at about 50mg ed and adjust as needed.

The primary effects (and this is a very mild steroid by the way that can easily and safely be run 8weeks on/6 off/ 8 on/6 off etc.) are going to be a slight increase in strength (nothing radical for you but pretty pronounced for her) a loss of mid section fat, an increase in vascularity, a 'pump' when you lift. These effects will usually take about a week to ten days to begin. The longer you run the Var the more pronounced the effects will be. It is a great addition to any cycle and I would advise any female who is interested in lifting to utilize it.

My wife loves it and she is back on it now after her surgery to prevent muscle wasting while she cannot lift (3 weeks). Females really seem to like it and as we age and it becomes harder to build and keep muscle women particularly benefit from Var.

I would start her at 5-10mg and if need be later after three or four weeks let her go to 15mg if need be. I wouldn't go over 15, you don't want her voice to change or for her to grow a pecker lol (she won't).

If you come up with any specific questions just PM me brother.

Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

var does three things for me, but it is mild and a slow process

1) reduces some subdermal fat, improving the appearance of vascularity - this effect is mild compared to deca/tren and can give one a harder look depending on your bf% starting point
    2) helps reduce overall BF%. again, don't expect miracles here. over the course of a six week cycle, and at high doses, you may be able to drop a couple of points if also eating a clean diet with cardio
    3) Some mild strength gains and mild bulking

I really enjoy var, as it is not very liver toxic, and is relatively safe to take.

Please keep an eye on your lipid/cholestorol panels as var will increase those. If you already have high lipids, this could be a concern.

Let me know if this answers your question?
    ---Roman

Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 893 Posts

gonna been trying var for the 1st time soon,thanks for the thread

Thanks
    Thanked 8,115 Times in 4,363 Posts

I enjoyed var at 75mg a day.I got very nice strength gains from it.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,343 Times in 1,793 Posts

Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    gonna been trying var for the 1st time soon,thanks for the thread
    Hey! Where have you been BigMan?

Thanks

When i ran var (at 75mg ed) I didn't notice much of a increase in mass nor much of an increase in fat loss. BUT i did notice a huge increase in my strength. Would usually dose it 25mg in the morning, and then 50mg an hour or so preworkout, strength was ridiculous. I'm not gonna say it didn't help to lose fat at all, but i would say it had more of a hardening effect than a fat-loss effect.

Fat-loss=diet/cardio

Thanks

Originally Posted by thades View Post
    When i ran var (at 75mg ed) I didn't notice much of a increase in mass nor much of an increase in fat loss. BUT i did notice a huge increase in my strength. Would usually dose it 25mg in the morning, and then 50mg an hour or so preworkout, strength was ridiculous. I'm not gonna say it didn't help to lose fat at all, but i would say it had more of a hardening effect than a fat-loss effect.

Fat-loss=diet/cardio
    agree. it really depends on how my BF% you start with. If it is higher, then more overall bf% loss. If lower, then not as much Bf% but more of a hardening.

I typically run 100mg/day.

No one has mentioned the cramping? After about 2 weeks, my arms begin to cramp. To alleviate, i switch from drinking water to drinking diet tonic water for the small amounts of quinine that it has. this only helps some, not all of the cramping. I keep my minerals up, stay hydrated, consume quinine, and even with all that, I can be sitting in a chair, and them my forearm/bicep will get a cramp, and i have to straighten out my arm to relieve the cramp.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,115 Times in 4,363 Posts

Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    agree. it really depends on how my BF% you start with. If it is higher, then more overall bf% loss. If lower, then not as much Bf% but more of a hardening.

No one has mentioned the cramping? After about 2 weeks, my arms begin to cramp. To alleviate, i switch from drinking water to drinking diet tonic water for the small amounts of quinine that it has. this only helps some, not all of the cramping. I keep my minerals up, stay hydrated, consume quinine, and even with all that, I can be sitting in a chair, and them my forearm/bicep will get a cramp, and i have to straighten out my arm to relieve the cramp.
    I got some nasty cramps from var too.Almost messed up my armworkouts.Instead of going in a quick pace the way I like I had to rest more

Thanks

One of reasons var was created as vette pointed out was to decrease belly fat in aids patients and increase protein synthesis which results in weight gain. Women take a much lower dose then males (10 to 20 max vs 50 to 100 respectively). Good legit var is hard to find sometimes so you need to trust your source (I heard this over at ology, go figure, that people mix winny and dbol and call it var) cough pinnacle cough. It is also used to treat bone pain from osteoporosis. And side note: have you all looked into growth hormone? It can also stimulate fat loss, and if your wife is recovering from a big surgery, growth can help tremendously. Also, as I mentioned in another thread for vette, mederma, an OTC ointment, can greatly reduce the appearance of scars, even old ones. I am not sure if there is a prescription form of scar removal, though you could ask your primary care doctor.
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Thanks

Originally Posted by Christosterone View Post
    One of reasons var was created as vette pointed out was to decrease belly fat in aids patients and increase protein synthesis which results in weight gain. Women take a much lower dose then males (10 to 20 max vs 50 to 100 respectively). Good legit var is hard to find sometimes so you need to trust your source (I heard this over at ology, go figure, that people mix winny and dbol and call it var) cough pinnacle cough. It is also used to treat bone pain from osteoporosis. And side note: have you all looked into growth hormone? It can also stimulate fat loss, and if your wife is recovering from a big surgery, growth can help tremendously. Also, as I mentioned in another thread for vette, mederma, an OTC ointment, can greatly reduce the appearance of scars, even old ones. I am not sure if there is a prescription form of scar removal, though you could ask your primary care doctor.
    You saying pinn's var is dbol/winny? Last time i ran their var it seemed legit to me, compared to other var i KNOW is legit, so i can't agree with you on that one, but who knows!

Thanks

Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

The cramping sounds pretty bad. I might lower the dose to about 80 and see if it helps. Strength should be through the roof.

HDH
    It's not what you lift... It's how you lift it!

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

You have PM buddy
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Thanks

i just started up a few days ago. I'm taking a 20mg cap twice/day.
    Last time I took it, I took 25mg twice per day.
    I gained strength and I became more vascular and cut.
    I'm also including Fish Oil 3x/day and no-flush Niacin.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    i just started up a few days ago. I'm taking a 20mg cap twice/day.
    Last time I took it, I took 25mg twice per day.
    I gained strength and I became more vascular and cut.
    I'm also including Fish Oil 3x/day and no-flush Niacin.

Hopefully test too?

Thanks

Originally Posted by thades View Post
    You saying pinn's var is dbol/winny? Last time i ran their var it seemed legit to me, compared to other var i KNOW is legit, so i can't agree with you on that one, but who knows!
    Wasn't saying that, their rep told me that it happens
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Thanks

Var feedback please!

Might be a dumb question but will u pop on a piss test while on var? Gotta know before i include it!
    "I think I'm gonna try to do a barrel role, and if that goes good, I'm just gonna nose down and call it a night"

"Nahh....I'm a white Guy"

Muther Fawken RICH -RIP BIG BALLS

Thanks

Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Might be a dumb question but will u pop on a piss test while on var? Gotta know before i include it!
    No you cannot pop hot on a piss test. It's an anabolic. They have to test your hormone/blood panels for that and actually have to send it off to the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory in Cali and it's not cheap.
    The test of a man's character is what it takes to stop him.

Thanks

Var feedback please!

Thanks infantry!! Var here i come! Gotta get some! Gonna get some soon!
    "I think I'm gonna try to do a barrel role, and if that goes good, I'm just gonna nose down and call it a night"

"Nahh....I'm a white Guy"

Muther Fawken RICH -RIP BIG BALLS

Thanks

Originally Posted by Christosterone View Post
    And side note: have you all looked into growth hormone? It can also stimulate fat loss, and if your wife is recovering from a big surgery, growth can help tremendously. Also, as I mentioned in another thread for vette, mederma, an OTC ointment, can greatly reduce the appearance of scars, even old ones. I am not sure if there is a prescription form of scar removal, though you could ask your primary care doctor.
    Chris, thanks. Yes, HGH is on its way too. She had an incredible surgeon, and there's practically no scar. It's seriously unbelievable. But what she is missing is sensation in some areas of skin, and that's one area I think that HGH will help - though we are aware that nerve ends don't recover well.

Guys - and Jenner - this has turned into a brilliant thread and a great indicator of why this is a sensational forum - thank you all enormously.

I'm traveling for a few days, back on this soon - when hopefully the stuff arrives. I'm confident that its good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast