The truth about steroids Part 1 and 2... Video

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome vidoes right here HDH. Truth right here man!

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Nice post HDH.

Key words are "responsible, intelligent use". Any substance if abused will cause health issues. So another typical government witchunt to justify jobs and expenditures. Bottom line is we live in a country where big brother does not want its citizens bettering themselves in any way - thats why our education, healthcare and labor system is in the toilet - and doesnt want us thinking and acting for ourselves because they believe we are not capable.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Excellent piece, and what I showed my wife before I started down the path. Everyone says "Bigger, Faster, Stonger"- but, uh, that powerlifter featured in that documentary dies. Not good to show someone you are trying to convince that steroids are not bad.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
What helped this vid out was the fact that Bryant Gumbel was in it. If some no name interviewer did the piece, it wouldn't hold much.

Now it's getting older and anyone in the "real" world (laughable) that saw it years ago doesn't remember shit about it now.

To bad we couldn't whip it out at every media bashing.

HDH

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How many people die of Alcohol-related deaths, but it never shows up as the "cause" of death? Although, as damaging as alcohol is, it's legal.
Tylenol causes liver damage.
Lyle's death, was attributed to brain cancer, which they say was caused by steroids, but was it actually proven? No... It's only correlational; correlation does not equal causation. How many people get brain cancer who never took steroids?
Pretty cool video.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
How many people die of Alcohol-related deaths, but it never shows up as the "cause" of death? Although, as damaging as alcohol is, it's legal.
Tylenol causes liver damage.
Lyle's death, was attributed to brain cancer, which they say was caused by steroids, but was it actually proven? No... It's only correlational; correlation does not equal causation. How many people get brain cancer who never took steroids?

Pretty cool video.

Ya, you would think half the pros would be on Chemo by now. LOL

HDH

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love watchin steroid documentaries.Jose Canseco has his own youtube channel now called canseco on steroids its pretty cool

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This documentary is great. How is it that steroids are controlled substances but alcohol and cigarettes are not? How many more people have to die because of alcohol-related issues? There is so much evidence stating the long term health effects associated with tobacco and alcohol use. But all the damn government worries about is MONEY. I need to move out of this corrupt country.

Times Roman

Reaction score
This documentary is great. How is it that steroids are controlled substances but alcohol and cigarettes are not? How many more people have to die because of alcohol-related issues? There is so much evidence stating the long term health effects associated with tobacco and alcohol use. But all the damn government worries about is MONEY. I need to move out of this corrupt country.

And which corrupt country would you move TO? =)

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
LMAO, whatever corrupt country that will sell me gear over the counter :)

HDH

New Threads