VG Injection wtf?

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just pinned the vg for the first time. Pumped 3cc in no problem no pain. Thanks to sad and his video. Found my new spot to pin. I like it better then glute. This is why I like SI bros here are willing to help. Go to the extreme of making a video to help another bro out.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My next cycle can't come fast enough. I need to locate and try this site

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ive watched the video three times. studied the drawings over and over again. still no fa king clue where it is. i have a pretty good idea of it but am having a hard time finding the exact spot to inj

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im with ya gymrat, i dont think i have a ventrul glute! It seems like it is just part of the side of my ass cheek?

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For me it's just to the side of where I hit glutes. I can't see it unless I flex. All the drawings in the world didn't help. Look for it in the mirror.

I pinned it for the first time the other day. Easy spot to hit but I think I couldn't relax it. Had quite a bit of pip but it was 1ml of tne. I always get a little pip from tne

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
chicken wing ur killin me with ur avi=P~

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ive watched the video three times. studied the drawings over and over again. still no fa king clue where it is. i have a pretty good idea of it but am having a hard time finding the exact spot to inj

Try putting your thumb at waistline in the center of your hip and extend your index finger down and swing it back about 3 inches. As it starts to curve up you should find it

Reaction score
I'm with you gymrat ... Watch video couple of times and looked at charts ... Can't seem to locate that site .. Try chicken wing tip see how it goes .

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Try putting your thumb at waistline in the center of your hip and extend your index finger down and swing it back about 3 inches. As it starts to curve up you should find it

THIS is great advice. I found by shifting my weight back and forth from one leg to the other I could easily see it as it flexed. The combination should get you a target for pinning.

And CW, you Sir are a lucky man based upon your avatar :) Thanks for sharing!

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Chicken wing.. how far u into cycle.. how's it going?? Just started bout same stuff so curious when it kicks in and size difference..

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Cool.. so ur in excited waiting impatiently stage like me..lol I'm on pin 3.. nothing yet..