Funny people at the gym...

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
I thought the pic would come out better. I might need to update my $50 camera phone. LOL

This chick is at a 15 degree incline with her body leaning back at a 15 degree incline.

Guess what lady?

Your not at an incline :-0

I see it all the time and just want to shake the shit out of em and say "try that with your hands at your side".

:tren: Image0194[1].jpg

Anyone else with funny people at the gym stories?

Feel free to take some pics at the gym tomorrow. LOL

HDH

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea the fucking douchebags that come to the gym dressed like theyre going to the club and meanwhile couldnt lift a 5lb weight in a paperbag but rather sit on the weight rack being social then actually lifting so they wont look like screech from saved by the bell.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Yea the fucking douchebags that come to the gym dressed like theyre going to the club and meanwhile couldnt lift a 5lb weight in a paperbag but rather sit on the weight rack being social then actually lifting so they wont look like screech from saved by the bell.

Wow bro u took the words right out of my mouth with that one. There is this one dude in particular who I see all the time dressed like he going clubbing or to a house music party. I see em and just want to drop em.

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
We have a share of those here. One guy working out in leotards, another who lifts his t-shirt in front of the mirror after one set of abs to see if his abs popped out, .... That's only a couple. I should probably take pics.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The dude in the PL rack with a shit ton of plates on the bar doing what I guess is supposed to be shrugs...lol
Same dude doing DB rows & using the DB rack to support himself while others trying to get to the DB's look at him in disgust.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
anyone working out close to the Db rack I would love to give a swift leg sweep to

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love watching people doing squats with there necks

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Don't get me started, oh man the things I see.

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
anyone working out close to the Db rack I would love to give a swift leg sweep to

Im right with ya BB. Do they really need to use the damn dumbbell rack for support? Get outta the way!:tren:

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My favorite game to play is Don't Look.

No matter how HOTT she is don't look at her, she will practically dance in front of you just get your weak ass to look.....I always win.

I am an Oak!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
peeps who are working out at the rack, put the weights back on rack after set...I pickup the weights (and when I pick-up weights, I am gone real quick..lol) them screaming they were not done with said weights...me saying "then don't put them back on the fucking rack until you're done" :)

pirovoliko

Reaction score
5 foot tall little goof offs with neon or bling bling hats tilted to the side and wearing jeans bopping around like they have a clue..

Reaction score
Show up once a month + matching outfit + Go "heavy" with no form + Try to impress me like I give a shit = a ticked off ranger.

Times Roman

Reaction score
sorry mates! Every one of our members at the gym is knowledgable and knows exactly what they are doing!

bwaa haa haa! =)

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What about the cross fit guys jumping and pushing shit all over the gym floor. wtf, go get a tire and push it up a hill. I know that shit can get you in shape but I'm not doing it!

G

Georgia

The guys who load up the leg press machine with 5,000 LBS only to bring it down about 1/2" with their hands on their knees. Really? Fucking really?

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LMFAO...there really are some fools at the gym. Georgia, what about hands on the upper quads..that cheating???

G

Georgia

LMFAO...there really are some fools at the gym. Georgia, what about hands on the upper quads..that cheating???

I mean I don't exactly see people doing squats with their hands on their knees so why should they do leg presses like that? It doesn't bother me...but at least go frigging deeper than the length of my 3" penis. Geezus

New Threads