Steelers doc charged with distribution of steroids.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
shitty, now they are going to do even more testing, careful, watchful eyes will be on players.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
About time the went elsewhere from MLB.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shitty for them. This will bring some HEaT. These guys should be able to get this shit on there own

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fucking great! Back up the courts system with this petty BS.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Now Joe Biden will get to have his little AAS hissy fit all over again.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I for one want to see athletes on them, they are there for entertainment

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let them take them....I don't see a problem. Professional athletes are bigger, stronger, faster already or they wouldn't be professional! I'm just saying they're already elite, they've trained specifically for their job their whole life.

UG

Reaction score
I am lucky enough to be in a position where I work with and know many pro athletes. It sucks that stuff like this has to happen. Not everyone knows what goes on behind closed doors but most of us have an idea. People do what they do for different reasons and while most of them are similar (performance enhancement) a lot of guys do things just so they can keep playing. Traveling like you do and practicing for 5-6hrs sometimes even more just kills your body and you cant recover. When you dont recover you get hurt and when you get hurt depending on what sport you play you can either get a cut in pay or none at all because they release you. If you are a player who is consistantly injured noone will pick you up and if they do its for so little money its not even worth the suffering. A $250,000 contract is barely worth $100,000 once everyone is paid (uncle sam, agents, baby momma's...) Not saying its the right thing to do and not saying its wrong but I can for sure see both sides of the argument. If people are mad at the players for using the players should get mad at the GM's and the owners and the league people for planning crazy demanding seasons that people can barely get through just so they can make as much profit as possible with no consideration to what its doing to the athletes. There is my rant, I could go on about all of this for a while. Been there done that..

New Threads