Thread: Insomnia

Thanks

Insomnia

Since I started thus new cycle I can't sleep much and am constantly waking up. My energy is shit as you might imagine. I have tried Benadryl, aderax, ambien, restirill. None of it works. Anyone else find a solution. I am on 500mg of cyp a week spread over two injections

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

Re: Insomnia

that shouldnt really keep you up??

off cycle, what type of sleeper are you?? do you wake up 3 times a night to p, eat, wake up for hrs before falling back asleep?

ambien is decent stuff. I take much stronger drugs now (all dr scipts) but if you have it and it doesnt work il bet you will need strong stuff.

Lunesta is good, getting ahold of it may be an issue tho. I take a drug called temazapam, wow, its ment to get you back in a normal sleep schedule. Typically you would only get it for 2-4 wks, to get back into a normal person sleep habits. im on the max dose and have been using it for 2yrs almost.

in another thread i saw you saying your on GH..... that should be helping quite a bit. how long has this been an issue for? give us more info to work with

Thanks

I tried every natural supplement available and nothing works. I take Ambien, I sleep but I hate the sides.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Since I started thus new cycle I can't sleep much and am constantly waking up. My energy is shit as you might imagine. I have tried Benadryl, aderax, ambien, restirill. None of it works. Anyone else find a solution. I am on 500mg of cyp a week spread over two injections
    Hey bro one thing I can say give it a shot is ZMA 5 from snac.com...
    I am new here but I did post a Lil forum on it... I was terrible sleeper, and I'm not on aas I even use med cannibus and that would not work.. I use to get up 2-3 x piss,eat,thirsty but I can say ZMA5 works excellent for me thus I have only used snac.com and there the patten holder of it Vic conte..
    Give it a shot pretty cheap

Thanks

Thanks all, I am going to the Dr. Today. Gymrat tamazipam is a good possibility. ZMA and gh are great too. But I am up ten times a night. Going to sleep only takes a couple minutes but a couple hours later I wake up completely and sometimes I wake up every hour thereafter. I have even gone to bed at 7pm so that I could hit I little deep sleep. This has been a problem since I went on cycle the last three weeks. I will see what the Dr. Will prescribe and update this thread. Thanks again

Thanks

Thanks all, I am going to the Dr. Today. Gymrat tamazipam is a good possibility. ZMA and gh are great too. But I am up ten times a night. Going to sleep only takes a couple minutes but a couple hours later I wake up completely and sometimes I wake up every hour thereafter. I have even gone to bed at 7pm so that I could hit I little deep sleep. This has been a problem since I went on cycle the last three weeks. I will see what the Dr. Will prescribe and update this thread. Thanks again
    Just another suggestion bro unless u get some strong shit from doc but that's up to you bro if by any chance u decide don't get just ZMA. Go to the website I sent you and get zma5 its specifically for deep sleep bro

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

ask for trazadone. he ll prolly give you that. you ll start around 50-100mg and slowly work you way up. This med loses its effect and the dose needs to be increased to see the same effect. this a mild yet effective drug that was developed for something way way different than sleep. Think it was a anti depressant that had bad bad sedative effects so nows its mainly used for sleep.