Tne

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interested in the most common dose guys use running TNE.

How many mg's per injection do you like to run?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
50 - 100 mg

Would do 75 as well

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Im going to be starting at 50 mg on Monday and see how it goes until I find the sweet spot.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive done 50 and 75. I've not tried it higher so far.

Reaction score
Tne....that test-no-ester or tren-no-ester???? ;-) Just playin

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks you guys, anyone else have their .02?

SAD

Reaction score
I fucking love TNE, but it knots me up something fierce and is the only test I've used that gives me noticeable test flu for the first week. I've used it at 50mg/2Xday and absolutely loved the strength, aggression, and bloat (yeah, I'm a powerlifter, so bloat is good).

pirovoliko

Reaction score
PFM, would never consider hijacking your thread, but one related question as this seems an appropriate place....if you train 4 or 5 days a week, how/where do you pin tne so as not to involve your regular weekly pin sites since you are talking about 4 or 5 more pins each week? I realize its only .5 -1 cc per pin but is it safe/wise to pin your glutes, delts or quads more than once a week?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PFM, would never consider hijacking your thread, but one related question as this seems an appropriate place....if you train 4 or 5 days a week, how/where do you pin tne so as not to involve your regular weekly pin sites since you are talking about 4 or 5 more pins each week? I realize its only .5 -1 cc per pin but is it safe/wise to pin your glutes, delts or quads more than once a week?

That's a great question. I would time my "cycle pins" to utilize that injection as much as possible. Next I would inject TNE into the muscle group I was training or the assist muscles like delts for pec/lats/delts days. Glutes for leg days. This might be much for many guys that experience the severe PIP TNE causes, this shit separates the men form the caveman ;-)

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Last question...Ive also read that since TNE converts to estro very quickly, you should double your dose of AI whatever it might be. Thoughts?

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Last question...Ive also read that since TNE converts to estro very quickly, you should double your dose of AI whatever it might be. Thoughts?

I have used the shit out of TNE and never increased my AI. 50 mg gets me focused, horny, and ready to lift. 75 mg gets me more focused, more horny, and more ready to lift. 100 mg makes me grind my teeth with this death grip on the steering wheel kinda thing, ready to kill something. At a 100 mg I get this dark, twisted lust that should be illegal. I got knots and PIP from TNE at first, but after going through 20 mls or so, it's better.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
That's a great question. I would time my "cycle pins" to utilize that injection as much as possible. Next I would inject TNE into the muscle group I was training or the assist muscles like delts for pec/lats/delts days. Glutes for leg days. This might be much for many guys that experience the severe PIP TNE causes, this shit separates the men form the caveman ;-)

First pin with TNE - .5cc 50 mg into right glute. Immediately notice the strong smell and then the taste a couple of seconds later...First expereince I have had with PIP..sting lasts for a minute or two but then goes just as quickly and disappears completely. So not tooo bad. See what happens in the gym on leg day in 45 minutes.