Your experience running a 19-nor higher than test ?

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know someone here has experience in this aspect. I know of one brother here running it like this right now as we speak. So I'm looking for negative or positive comments, it doesn't matter. I've been thinking of running a cycle of deca higher than test for awhile now, and I've been told that as long as your keep your progesterone and estrogen within a normal range it should be a pretty nice ride. Any comments ???

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Allot of guys like it, I like my test = to my 19's and higher running Nans, that's just me.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Had a great run with 18 weeks of tren... Had very little sides but it jacked up my blood pretty good
So I donated blood and started asprin

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like to run my stacked compounds higher than test. I am currently running Mast 600mg/wk with test 500mg/wk.

I find with the 19's I have fewer sides when I run test lower that the tren or deca/npp. Of course I still use cabergoline as protection from prolactin issues.

Respect,
Vette

Reaction score
I've run my tren higher than my test all but one time, and definitely prefer it that way. As far as nandros, i've never run them higher than my test, always test higher. I think though that if you keep your estro and prolactin in line and have at least a trt dose (preferably alittle higher) you shouldn't have any problems. Reason i've always ran my test higher than my nandros is because it was always a bulking cycle, and if you're bulking, the more test the better!

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im thinking of running the deca @ 600/wk with test @ 300/wk with caber .5mg mon/thur and adex .5mg mon/thur as well.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
I like to run my stacked compounds higher than test. I am currently running Mast 600mg/wk with test 500mg/wk.

I find with the 19's I have fewer sides when I run test lower that the tren or deca/npp. Of course I still use cabergoline as protection from prolactin issues.

Respect,
Vette

Vette,

I have read other posts advocating running test lower to minimize the sides of 19 nors. Can you or anyone provide why that might be the case? How would running test higher exacerbate the sides of the other compounds?

Thanks in advance...

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also can somebody please clarify exactly which sides are reduced from running test lower and 19-nor higher, in your experience?

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not super experanced in any way but how I see it and this is in regards to tren... Tren will win the receptors leaving some of the test floating around per say
If u have a lot of test u will get more test sides
I'm in bed writing this so if I'm completely off on my rationality blame the snow and cold weather lol

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've ran nandy higher, lower, and equal to test. I like equal. I didn't experience ANY libido sides running it higher, a lot higher actually. I just wasn't seeing the gains I thought I should be and I was pretty moody. After talking with some very very very very experienced bros they told me my androgenic to annabolic ratio was fucking me up. Now with tren I've only ran tren higher then test. I loved it and I honestly don't think I'll even try the test higher just because of how much I loved the tren higher. Four1three is correct on tren. Test and tren compete for the same receptors. Tren wins leaving test floating around converting to e. not only do you get sides from higher test you get sides from high e too.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So with that said as far as test and tren go, you are really essentially running the test to keep your dick working no? Anyone got a comment on how low they have taken the mg on test?

I'd like to hear more on sides reflecting dosages.

Sure would be nice if we had one big thread on user experiences of 19 nors we could reference!!!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My experiences:

* One cycle Test >= Tren. Few sides, bit of insomnia, occasional night sweats.

* One cycle Tren > Test. Far more pronounced sides, severe insomnia and night sweats.

* Present cycle Test > Deca (not by much). Minimal sides, no insomnia, touch of night sweats.

Overall I'd say you're going to have to run it yourself to determine your own optimal ratio as everyone's body will respond differently. As stated, some guys do extremely well on low test / higher compound while others sweat themselves into a puddle and couldn't get it up if the Swedish Bikini Team offered them a hot oil massage.

Have to experience it to know for certain.

Peace.

- Savage

Times Roman

Reaction score
Ha!

Even when i run tren at 50% of test, I still get real grumpy. Can't imagine if i ran it at 150% of test? whew!