Peeing BBs

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
A little long but guaranteed funny as shit.

Ok, single mom with three kids. Very little income and dumb as a rock. She was reading somewhere that kids need iron to grow properly. She couldn't afford regular vitamins so how was she to include iron in their diets?

It was brainstorm time for her. The best she could come up with was BBs from her oldest son's BB gun. She started feeding the boys their BBs.

The youngest son (5 years) came crying to her saying "moma, moma, I'm peeing BBs". She told him don't eat so many BBs next time.

The middle son (9 years) came crying to her saying "moma, moma, I'm peeing BBs". She told him don't eat so many BBs next time.

The oldest son (13 years) came screaming to her "moma, moma" she said let me guess, you're peeing BBs? He said no! I WAS JACKING OFF AND SHOT THE DOG!!!!

HDH

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I fucking love this joke.. I used to tell it all the time
This is nostalgic haha

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wait... I didn't even read it because I know the punch
This is a different version then I know
Mine was more like woman accidental dropped bBs in speggiti and there was a boy, girl , and husband and the kid shot the dog in there barn

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
LOL. I learned this one on the school bus in the 2nd grade. That's probably why it sounds so "kiddie". LOL

I think I'll do the barn one next time I tell it. LOL

Been one of my all time favorites.

HDH

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score