Introducing Tabguy

Reaction score
Alright so I've been reading all about gear off and on for over a year now. I started bodybuilding about 3 years ago and made a commitment to myself to be ripped by 30 (I just turned 29 this month). I'm 5'6 and started out at 145lb of skinny fat. I'm now 130 of muscle.. doesn't sound like a lot, but on my small frame I feel good about where I'm at. I'm not near my "ripped by 30" physique by any means and it doesn't look like I can get their naturally.

I eat 2700cals a day split into 40/40/20 (carb/prot/fat) very strict with the occasional cheat meal once a week or other week. Gym is a 5 day split chest,back,legs,shoulder,arms.. i've recently been doubling up chest/shoulders and back/arms with good results but nothing to write home about physique-wise.

After my initial reading on gear, I decided it wasn't for me.. but now that I'm getting closer to my deadline I feel like it's time to get this done. I did some more research, and also watched Mike Bell's documentary. I feel very comfortable with this now and I'm ready to take the dive. I plan on keeping a personal daily journal, and take pictures every week. If it all goes to plan, I'll post everything up. The only thing that concerns me is with the recent meningitis deaths from shady labs, what guarantees can we get that the stuff we inject into ourselves won't kill us? I'm set on finding a GOOD supplier, and hopefully I'll be able to do that. Although finding any supplier seems like a job unto itself.

Well, that's my story so far!

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome dude :thumbup:

Reaction score
Welcome bro and the meningitis isnt coming from gear lol. Not ready yet imo

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI, there plenty to learn still, take your time

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the family brother... But at that weight u need a nutritionist not steroids. U are 12 lbs more then my girlfriend and she's a twig

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI, Bro!

Re: meningitis, that's a different kind of steroid, Mate. Pain killers injected into the spinal column at a hospital no less. Still important of course to have confidence in your source, but I'd not sweat the meningitis outbreak.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to SI brother,you are definitly inthe right place!!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
make yourself at home brother. were a small growing community that has a lot of offer.

SAD

Reaction score
Welcome to SI. There is some solid points made above. Please stick around and soak up knowledge and I can guarantee you that you will make great strides towards your goals WITHOUT AAS.

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys.. I will soak up as much info as I can. I understand that the meningitis scare is not from anabolic steroids, but the risk of injecting yourself with gear from unknown and unlicensed underground labs is very real. Although I haven't come across any examples of severe sickness occurring from bunk gear yet, I feel finding a reliable and well reviewed source the key. Yes I'm pretty thin, I have the Bruce Lee body composition rather than a Brock Lesner build. Just need that extra help to gain mass

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gear will not help u my brother. In no way is it the reason behind growth... If u can't gain naturally u won't gain on steroids... Your 130 for a reason... Your diet has to be terrible and if it isn't I'm sorry for Judgeing
Diet is the most important to body building and steroids are not recommended for people your size. I got shit at 170 for juicing and I was a marine.

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys.. I will soak up as much info as I can. I understand that the meningitis scare is not from anabolic steroids, but the risk of injecting yourself with gear from unknown and unlicensed underground labs is very real. Although I haven't come across any examples of severe sickness occurring from bunk gear yet, I feel finding a reliable and well reviewed source the key. Yes I'm pretty thin, I have the Bruce Lee body composition rather than a Brock Lesner build. Just need that extra help to gain mass

Its called eating lots of good food bro

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alright so I've been reading all about gear off and on for over a year now. I started bodybuilding about 3 years ago and made a commitment to myself to be ripped by 30 (I just turned 29 this month). I'm 5'6 and started out at 145lb of skinny fat. I'm now 130 of muscle.. doesn't sound like a lot, but on my small frame I feel good about where I'm at. I'm not near my "ripped by 30" physique by any means and it doesn't look like I can get their naturally.

I eat 2700cals a day split into 40/40/20 (carb/prot/fat) very strict with the occasional cheat meal once a week or other week. Gym is a 5 day split chest,back,legs,shoulder,arms.. i've recently been doubling up chest/shoulders and back/arms with good results but nothing to write home about physique-wise.

After my initial reading on gear, I decided it wasn't for me.. but now that I'm getting closer to my deadline I feel like it's time to get this done. I did some more research, and also watched Mike Bell's documentary. I feel very comfortable with this now and I'm ready to take the dive. I plan on keeping a personal daily journal, and take pictures every week. If it all goes to plan, I'll post everything up. The only thing that concerns me is with the recent meningitis deaths from shady labs, what guarantees can we get that the stuff we inject into ourselves won't kill us? I'm set on finding a GOOD supplier, and hopefully I'll be able to do that. Although finding any supplier seems like a job unto itself.

Well, that's my story so far!

You don't need steroids for your goal. You need a more intense training routine, a professional diet and at most chemically some ephedrine and caffeine. Steroids are for gaining weight, not for getting ripped.

And Mark Bell is the smart one ;)

Reaction score
Good stuff guys, Ill re-evaluate my diet but it seems pretty solid to me. Im slowly gaining more muscle after coming off of a two month keto diet. I like to have a lean muscle build. Like I said in my original post I take in 2700 calories a day split into 6 meals with 40/40/20 carbs/protein/fat. I only do cardio on the weekends. My metabolism is way too high for me to easily gain weight, I was planning of taking in 4k calories during my cycle with a possible 50/30/20 split.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good stuff guys, Ill re-evaluate my diet but it seems pretty solid to me. Im slowly gaining more muscle after coming off of a two month keto diet. I like to have a lean muscle build. Like I said in my original post I take in 2700 calories a day split into 6 meals with 40/40/20 carbs/protein/fat. I only do cardio on the weekends. My metabolism is way too high for me to easily gain weight, I was planning of taking in 4k calories during my cycle with a possible 50/30/20 split.

Don't touch keto if you have a quick metabolism. It wouldn't be needed. Hard gainer or not, it always comes back to diet. ALWAYS. No chemical can beat a good diet, and trust me... I have tried. And tried some of the nastiest most toxic shit in horrible combinations to boot.

But you came to the right place. Post up in our diet section some details of what you're eating. Include everything! Not giving an accurate accounting of what you eat will only hurt in the long run. Nobody here will flame you. You will however get a ton of help.