bacteriostatic sodium chloride

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
anyone use it to re con??

i have sodium chloride, i make sure to use the stuff up in less than 5-6 days. but im guessing the bacteriostatic sodium chloride is just like BAC water??

can anyone confirm that?

pirovoliko

Reaction score
GR I have tried to research this. It seems the preservative qualities are the same, but I did read somewhere that while preservation might not be an issue with BNaCl, the NaCl crystals might adversely affect the structures of GH or peptides. Now I am not certain how true this is. I recently got my hands on alot of BW, but before i did, I also used the BNaCl to reconstitute my GHRP=6. but after reading that I just stick with BW for HCG, peps and GH.
Preparing to make my own BW as we speak because the prices are ridiculous.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
While I can't comment on the adverse effects to the peps, I have read that the preservatives qualities are lower in NaCl, but, if used in a week or so, it will be fine.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GR said he used it in 5-6 days anyway, hence my statement.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Right but I think hes asking about the long term affects of BNacl and if similar to long term effects of BW.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Right but I think hes asking about the long term affects of BNacl and if similar to long term effects of BW.

bingo....

now that BAC water is a bitch to get... well not really, just $$ IMO. i have all these sterile water's, sodium chloride's and now got a BAC sodium chloride in. I know the others are one time uses and are good for about 5-7 days. curious bout this stuff since i have one laying around.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
BW is ridiculously priced right now. As i said in my original answer i think Bacteriostatic NaCl will buy you that extra time beyond one week you might need for HCG or peptides or GH. It contains the same preservative as BW and I do believe I have read that it protects against bacteria forming for as long as BW does. I dont think there is really much to the supposed damage the NaCl crystals do to the structure of the powder. I have even seen posts completely tearing apart that theory.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so do i wana use this stuff with gh...?? or dont chance it?

New Threads