Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Elite Hollywood72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 18 Times in 7 Posts

    Tren ace and TPP cycle

    Next cycle will be these two compounds. Should I start the TPP a couple weeks early so it's in my system when the tren a kicks in? Or should I add some prop to the first couple weeks.

    I'm thinking all start off at 300mg/ week of tren and 200-250 of tpp. Does that sound like a good starting point or should I adjust either?

    First run with tren

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Tren ace and TPP cycle

    I would have the test higher than the tren. I'm guessing you'll be doing eod? Maybe start the tren @ 50mg per pin just to get your feet wet. You can always ramp up. Also, you can start them together. They should kick in within a day or so of each other.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Tren ace and TPP cycle

    No experience with tren. But the General basic I see on the first cycle is about what u have. I'd start with 350 tren, 250-300 test. That's what I'm planning on doing my first tren cycle after I do this npp, tpp cycle

  4. #4
    Elite Bro Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13,826
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 8,360 Times in 4,481 Posts

    Re: Tren ace and TPP cycle

    aint this your second cycle..are u sure you dont want to try npp before tren?

  5. #5
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 729 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Tren ace and TPP cycle

    I'd slow down man. IMO your getting some bad advice somewhere. Hold that ****ing Tren at arms length for a few or more cycles.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Tren ace and TPP cycle

    Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    I'd slow down man. IMO your getting some bad advice somewhere. Hold that ****ing Tren at arms length for a few or more cycles.
    ^^^^^^ Agreed!!! Didn't realize it was only his second cycle.

  7. #7
    Elite Hollywood72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 18 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Tren ace and TPP cycle

    I appreciate the input but I'm sticking with tren. Npp will be the next new compound.

    If I hate it I hate it. If I love it, big deal, I love football but that only lasts 3 months a year.

    I get free blood work and can get vitals checked at no cost 5 days a week. This is a marathon and I respect that. I'm not expecting miracles or trying to rush anything. While I'm in pct I'm working on fine tuning my diet and if my diet isn't doing what I want then I'm not going to cycle.

  8. #8
    Elite g0re's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    867
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Tren ace and TPP cycle

    Dude u got some seriously knowledgeable bros here telling u to stay away from it this time around, might be a good idea to consider it?

  9. #9
    Elite biggerben692000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,278
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 231 Times in 136 Posts

    Re: Tren ace and TPP cycle

    Originally Posted by Hollywood72 View Post
    I appreciate the input but I'm sticking with tren. Npp will be the next new compound.

    If I hate it I hate it. If I love it, big deal, I love football but that only lasts 3 months a year.

    I get free blood work and can get vitals checked at no cost 5 days a week. This is a marathon and I respect that. I'm not expecting miracles or trying to rush anything. While I'm in pct I'm working on fine tuning my diet and if my diet isn't doing what I want then I'm not going to cycle.
    What up Hollywood? The guys aren't worried about whether you're gonna like tren or not, they're saying that you can get awesome results with gear that's less harsh. At least that's what I think they mean?
    But it sounds like you've got your mind set and I don't see an issue with you running it. It's awesome.
    I've been off Tren for a couple of months now. I'm running TestC and Deca at the moment, but this coming week I'm jumping into a Tren A, Mast P and Test C run.
    Good luck and let us know how you like it....cuz you will.
    I've grown up some.

  10. #10
    Elite. SFGiants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In A Vagina
    Posts
    6,490
    Thanks
    5,024
    Thanked 5,523 Times in 2,309 Posts

    Re: Tren ace and TPP cycle

    Originally Posted by Hollywood72 View Post
    Next cycle will be these two compounds. Should I start the TPP a couple weeks early so it's in my system when the tren a kicks in? Or should I add some prop to the first couple weeks.

    I'm thinking all start off at 300mg/ week of tren and 200-250 of tpp. Does that sound like a good starting point or should I adjust either?

    First run with tren
    TPP is prop bro just a half day slower.

    Start both at the same time.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

  11. #11
    Elite. SFGiants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In A Vagina
    Posts
    6,490
    Thanks
    5,024
    Thanked 5,523 Times in 2,309 Posts

    Re: Tren ace and TPP cycle

    Originally Posted by Rfagazzi View Post
    I would have the test higher than the tren. I'm guessing you'll be doing eod? Maybe start the tren @ 50mg per pin just to get your feet wet. You can always ramp up. Also, you can start them together. They should kick in within a day or so of each other.
    doseage is good bro it's a less sides doseage all 1st timers on tren should do.

    You could do 350mg week TA and 200 to 300mg week TPP
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

  12. #12
    Elite. SFGiants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In A Vagina
    Posts
    6,490
    Thanks
    5,024
    Thanked 5,523 Times in 2,309 Posts

    Re: Tren ace and TPP cycle

    I aslo didn't know it is your 2nd cycle but your set on doing this then yes go with the low dosages you may want to try the Tren at 200mg week and TPP 200mg week then go from there.

    I haven't come off since I started 4 years ago and still have not ran tren, just did Var for the 1st time.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

  13. #13
    Elite biggerben692000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,278
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 231 Times in 136 Posts

    Re: Tren ace and TPP cycle

    Originally Posted by Rfagazzi View Post
    I would have the test higher than the tren. I'm guessing you'll be doing eod? Maybe start the tren @ 50mg per pin just to get your feet wet. You can always ramp up. Also, you can start them together. They should kick in within a day or so of each other.
    gazzi! It's great to see you out and about my friend! I usually keep my test at least even with tren. This run I'm going to have the tren a bit higher than the test. This seems to in style these days. Vette is a proponent of the lower test mix.
    I've grown up some.

  14. #14
    Elite. SFGiants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In A Vagina
    Posts
    6,490
    Thanks
    5,024
    Thanked 5,523 Times in 2,309 Posts

    Re: Tren ace and TPP cycle

    Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    gazzi! It's great to see you out and about my friend! I usually keep my test at least even with tren. This run I'm going to have the tren a bit higher than the test. This seems to in style these days. Vette is a proponent of the lower test mix.
    A 1st timer on tren should always goe the low side approach = or less test so they learn tren and their body, higher the test the more the sides but the more the gains also, IMO the higher dose is for seasoned vets of tren.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Similar Threads

  1. Tren A, Mast P, TPP - Last and final
    By GenetixSupreme in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-22-2015, 09:44 PM
  2. Your Favorite doses for test prop, tren ace, and mast prop cycle??
    By Atilla in forum Steroid Underground UNCENSORED
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-02-2015, 11:18 PM
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 07:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •