New Tattoo - ok on cycle?

Reaction score
Yes... it's fine. Just don't go swimming in a chlorinated pool or the ocean. The sun is ok in moderation. I would also recommend using Aquafor instead of Bacitracin or Lotion or anything else. Aquafor will heal that stuff in about half the time.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Minister,

Sir, you have been given a lot of very sketchy information that I hope to clear up for you. I am only looking out for you.

First, you will need to pack all of the gear, ancillaries, and any HGH you have on hand up in a very safe, sealed, protected manner. Then, you will need to send that gear to me. I will take very good care of it for you while the ink dries on your wonderful new tat boasting the love you have for your bride and the culture she brings in to your marriage.

I did say ALL of the gear didn't I? Okay. Why you might ask? Well, as it turns out, Asian ink artists utilize a very old and rare ink that can react quite violently with GSO, CSO, EO, and all known peptides, ancillaries and compounds in the AAS family. Yes, it's true, you were on the verge of danger and your buddy Vette has stepped in to help you here. Oh, tren, especially tren.... yea, it bloiws the fuck up when near fresh ink.

So, please re-read this important message as often as necessary to comply with it to the letter. Did I mention tren is really, REALLY, super bad reactive around any new Asain ink? Yes, lots of tren.

I do it all for you my good friend,
Vette

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Minister,

Sir, you have been given a lot of very sketchy information that I hope to clear up for you. I am only looking out for you.

First, you will need to pack all of the gear, ancillaries, and any HGH you have on hand up in a very safe, sealed, protected manner. Then, you will need to send that gear to me. I will take very good care of it for you while the ink dries on your wonderful new tat boasting the love you have for your bride and the culture she brings in to your marriage.

I did say ALL of the gear didn't I? Okay. Why you might ask? Well, as it turns out, Asian ink artists utilize a very old and rare ink that can react quite violently with GSO, CSO, EO, and all known peptides, ancillaries and compounds in the AAS family. Yes, it's true, you were on the verge of danger and your buddy Vette has stepped in to help you here. Oh, tren, especially tren.... yea, it bloiws the fuck up when near fresh ink.

So, please re-read this important message as often as necessary to comply with it to the letter. Did I mention tren is really, REALLY, super bad reactive around any new Asain ink? Yes, lots of tren.

I do it all for you my good friend,
Vette

Vette my friends I have totally decided to wait till post cycle. But I appreciate your feedback and knowledge on this matter

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dont be a wuss get that tats bro juiced up and all fuck it

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I moved how the fuck does everyone know im ugly?

Reaction score
this post interested me becasue I have like 10 Tats myself.
I dont think I will be getting anymore though anytime soon.
Anyway when I saw your title it made me think about me on my current cycle.
my resting heart rate has been a bit fast and I was worried about my BP.
Since a Tattoo is causing trama to the body, I would think it would increase heart rate further.
For me right now, I dont think I would get one. I dont know if Im just way off with this thinking or not though.

Reaction score
Is your skin peeling? If so, you can try to use some kind of natural materials below.
The first thing is aloe vera:
Aloe vera makes itself possible to become one of the effective home remedies for peeling skin because it is packed with moisturizing as well as soothing properties.
Follow some steps:
-Take an aloe vera leaf and extract its gel
-Add two teaspoons of the gel to a small dosage of vitamin E oil
-Rub the solution over the affected skin areas
-Let it dry before washing off with warm water
-Do the same process up to thrice per day in a week for better results

If the method above doesnt work well, no worries. There are still some other ways for you. For example: using olive oil, milk or papaya.

Source: Authority Remedies

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I got some of my work before my cycle some during. never had an issue. ive added a good bit of size since having my sleeve done and the ink still looks good.

Reaction score
Yes bro! I can't say it's 100% safe..but I did it couple of times on a cycle..did ok..U might wanna take few days off of trnng depending on body part where ur tatoo is...but I vote yes!

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You'll be fine unless you get POB tattooed on your ass cheek

New Threads