Thanks

Correct use of AAS

There is no one way to play this game. Every guy has different goals, but nonetheless there are opinions, I have nothing to hold back, nor any agenda to serve buy presenting my ideas and opinions.

Everyone wants everything NOW, hell they seem to want it yesterday :-(

I'll keep this short, like all my threads and posts are "open ended" to hopefully spark allot of: WTF is he talking about now.

Getting big, packing on muscle and keeping or getting lean is what most are here for. This game is a ladder, or a crawl, walk, run. Once again I intend to steer at least one guy to Test Only 1st cycle. Test/Nan 2nd cycle and another Test Only 3rd cycle before adding another compound 4th cycle.

FOOD is what packs on size, gear is secondary, always to be treated as a "helper" not the answer.

CFM
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Re: Correct use of AAS

Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    There is no one way to play this game. Every guy has different goals, but nonetheless there are opinions, I have nothing to hold back, nor any agenda to serve buy presenting my ideas and opinions.

Everyone wants everything NOW, hell they seem to want it yesterday :-(

I'll keep this short, like all my threads and posts are "open ended" to hopefully spark allot of: WTF is he talking about now.

Getting big, packing on muscle and keeping or getting lean is what most are here for. This game is a ladder, or a crawl, walk, run. Once again I intend to steer at least one guy to Test Only 1st cycle. Test/Nan 2nd cycle and another Test Only 3rd cycle before adding another compound 4th cycle.

FOOD is what packs on size, gear is secondary, always to be treated as a "helper" not the answer.

CFM

How dare you recommend something as dangerous and ill-advised as a test-only first cycle for toddlers......oh, wait, nope, wrong thread. )

As is the norm for your posts PFM, I wholeheartedly agree. Noobs, I want you to read the things this guy says, then look at his avi, then consider he's 143 years old, and LASTLY decide for yourself if it's a good idea to heed his advice.
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

Thanks

I have to say, PFM has been an awesome bro to me thus far... he's really full of knowledge and I'm very thankful for his help.

Thanks PFM :thumbup:

Thanks

85% of guys do not need gear.

They need to do the basic things right and CONSISTENTLY.

Most guys will say "I eat clean."

I find that to be purely false. They might eat clean for 3-5 days out of the week and then drink and eat crap on the weekend because they "need" a cheat. That is not eating clean. If your body fat is above 15% you don't eat clean.

Most guys will say "I train hard."

I find that to be purely false. I've watch these "I train hard" guys for more than 20 years and they don't know the meaning of the word intensity. 5 sets of flat bench for 5 reps is not training hard.

Every now and again, a guy will actually follow a good diet and train hard....for about 6 months or a year and he will get good results. Then he'll quit. He'll get hurt or have a job change or get married or kids...whatever. There is always an excuse why they "had to" quit. Then they will always talk about making a "come back" and being "committed" and now they are ready for gear.

Same story I've heard in every gym from 85% of the guys I've ever talked to about gear, training, and diet.

This "game"," as some call it, is really simple - do the basics consistently and you will reap the rewards.

Elite
    Thanks

CFM= great knowledge

Thanks

Gear seems to be a crutch for many guys.. It takes up where they are lacking in both food/ sleep/ training

Thanks

I agree. Gear is quite often over used by most. I spent years and years getting up to 240. Then i slacked because I went into puclic accounting, and between that and studying for the CPA exam (logged 1,000 hours of study time), there was just no time for weights. so I slipped, lost weight, lost lbm%, gained BF%. then about 4 years ago, I picked up the weights again, and went from abouut 210 to 245 today. I admit, at my age, (I'm on trt) gear is a kind of crutch, as I am not really sure if I could get to where I want to go AND be 50+

Thanks

I am right there with CFM's suggestion to be patient and use gear in a responsible way, but I am not big into the "most guys have no business using gear" thing. I say if you wanna use steroids, use 'em. Just try to do it in a responsible, healthy way.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,991 Times in 2,995 Posts

CFM your a 63Vette, wrapped up in a Pillar of Ballance, smothered in dont **** with this advice. Thanks to another true helpful brother.

Ha Ha Im not high.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,268 Posts

yes its clear most guys who use shouldnt.....

but depending on picky you wana get 80% of this board wouldnt qualify by cashouts standards...

myself being one of them.... im under 15%, i eat fast food once a wk.... maybe two if i end up going out and drinking 1 night over the wkend and am hungover. But i always make it to the gym 5-6 days a wk. I eat better than most, make sure i have ample time for a good nights sleep and have tons of fun doing it.

But i use to accomplish what i want to get done. I will never stand on a stage under the lights (well dont plan on it) but i want want the same results as the guys who do.... I dont kill myself to get under 10% and stay there but thats what lifting/body building is to me... And im fine with that.