Clothes getting too small

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just spent 1500 at men's wearhouse getting new clothes for work since most of my stuff doesn't fit anymore. I still plan on growing a good bit more, so does this mean even more clothes? What do you guys do when you go through these growth spurts? Also what do you do when you cut up for a contest and drop 25+ pounds?

Its going to suck when I get on tren next year and grow out of what I just bought.

What do you guys do? Keep a tailor on speed dial? Lol..

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
We wear small clothes and look big as fuark!!!!

UG

Reaction score
This is an issue I have had all of my life. I am taller and bigger so I cant go into a normal store and buy clothes.. Tailors are great though, all your clothes fit and you look great all the time. A shirt will run you 85-100 and a good pair of pants will be 150 and up. IF you get them made though ask for 2-3 inches of allowance and you can have them taken in or let out as you need and never have to actually get new clothes made to fit your changing sizes. Make your own jeans.com is place to get everything and its pretty cheap compared to an in person place. HOWEVER, if you ever get a chance to go to china (Beijing) you can get any design of suit you want for about 100 bucks and they are KILLER!

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
I've got different sizes for every occasion. LOL

HDH

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just spent 1500 at men's wearhouse getting new clothes for work since most of my stuff doesn't fit anymore. I still plan on growing a good bit more, so does this mean even more clothes? What do you guys do when you go through these growth spurts? Also what do you do when you cut up for a contest and drop 25+ pounds?

Its going to suck when I get on tren next year and grow out of what I just bought.

What do you guys do? Keep a tailor on speed dial? Lol..

Congratulations!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wear "bad ass" in a petite!!!!

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
While your in transition mode I would switch to Salvation Armoni. Ive owned plenty of suits and dress clothes 1500 doesnt get you much even at MWH.

I dont have clothes made, I go with bigger and find a seamstress to take it in around the middle and shorten length if needed. Pants are the same way. Waist can flux and the material is there. A good seamstress can do this and it is unnoticeable. You MUST buy quality clothes though to hold up to the modifications to and from. MWH has them. Good job this is a good problem to have. Cant wait until I have to do the same.