Make your own bac water

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
Bad ass post. Thanks for the help.
Being able to do things for yourself is good knowledge.

Reaction score
great post HDH. Been having a ton of trouble getting some BAC myself!

Reaction score
Thanks for this post. Very helpful. Here in Thailand, it's impossible to find any Bac water at all, its just not available anywhere so thinking of making a huge batch now and selling it to the pharmacies :)

Ryand

Reaction score
Thanks for this post. Very helpful. Here in Thailand, it's impossible to find any Bac water at all, its just not available anywhere so thinking of making a huge batch now and selling it to the pharmacies :)

Let us know how that pharmacy drug deal goes lol

Reaction score
Great posts, i saw a similar post about how to cook BW too. but i have to say again, well done

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
For most Reconstitutions, I chose Med grade sterile water bc the alcohol is not necessary when it will be used quickly. If BAC water is your choice, this is the way to do it. thanks.
maybe I should offer up some Medical grade bc I have access to a large supply... huge amounts are used to irrigate esp. during open abdominal operations..
I'll just grab extra for UGBb:)

Best,
MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
Supplies-

100ml sterile sealed vial

Distilled water

Sterile BA

.22 syringe filter

syringe, the larger the better (faster), 5ml +

-----------------------

What you want to do is make the water 0.9% of BA. That's 9mg/ml BA.

You will need to add 1ml of BA to every 99ml of distilled water.

Add the 1ml of sterile BA to the 100ml sterile sealed vial.

Then filter the distilled water with the .22 syringe filter, 99ml to the 100ml vial with the 1ml BA already in it.

Pretty easy. Already tried it. I used a 3ml syringe and it took a while.

You don't have to make 100ml at a time, you can cut the BA and distilled water by half and only make 50ml ;)

As long as I was ordering, I grabbed a couple extra vials and filters. They're cheap enough and you never know. I prefer to be prepared.

HDH
Can I use only distilled Walter for use HGH??

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Can I use only distilled Walter for use HGH??
You could, but it would not be bacteriostatic. Why cheap out on something as pricey as HGH?

Just get BAC, or buy some BA to add .9% to your distilled water. BA is cheap and can be found on medical supply sites, ebay, or even Amazon.

Reaction score
I also have read that its better to use sterile water for injection than distilled water (again unsure why), but can use both.
Distilled water is just water being boiled in a saucepan for a long time to kill most infection-causing germs (not even99%) to make it safe to drink. Sterile water is pure water just for medical purposes.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Distilled water is just water being boiled in a saucepan for a long time to kill most infection-causing germs (not even99%) to make it safe to drink. Sterile water is pure water just for medical purposes.
That is not what distilled water is.

Reaction score
Distilled water is water that’s been…. Distilled.

You seem to be a bit of a tard.

Make an intro post in the general chat thread. Let’s hear what that extra chromosome has kicking around.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
That is not what distilled water is. It is boiled to a vapor, and condensed back into a liquid, removing it of contaminates.

If you just boil water in a sauce pan, and that's it, then you will actually end up with more contaminates than when you started.

New Threads