Reaction score
Supplies-

100ml sterile sealed vial

Distilled water

Sterile BA

.22 syringe filter

syringe, the larger the better (faster), 5ml +

-----------------------

What you want to do is make the water 0.9% of BA. That's 9mg/ml BA.

You will need to add 1ml of BA to every 99ml of distilled water.

Add the 1ml of sterile BA to the 100ml sterile sealed vial.

Then filter the distilled water with the .22 syringe filter, 99ml to the 100ml vial with the 1ml BA already in it.

Pretty easy. Already tried it. I used a 3ml syringe and it took a while.

You don't have to make 100ml at a time, you can cut the BA and distilled water by half and only make 50ml ;)

As long as I was ordering, I grabbed a couple extra vials and filters. They're cheap enough and you never know. I prefer to be prepared.

HDH

Times Roman

Reaction score
Excellent post!

What I am confused over is WHY BW is in such short supply? I bought a case over a year ago, and now I'm seeing it is extremely difficult to get.

I mean damn! All it is, is water with 0.9% benzyl alchohol.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
not certain why, but its difficult to get because there is an FDA confirmed shortage of BW. many people say its because of the large number of people on the HCG diet

pirovoliko

Reaction score
I also have read that its better to use sterile water for injection than distilled water (again unsure why), but can use both.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
great post HDH. Been having a ton of trouble getting some BAC myself!

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the post, I'm giving this a go.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Excellent post!

What I am confused over is WHY BW is in such short supply? I bought a case over a year ago, and now I'm seeing it is extremely difficult to get.

I mean damn! All it is, is water with 0.9% benzyl alchohol.

They made it so we need a script to purchase it.

You know, let the crack dealers deal and take our bac water :-0

HDH

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
I also have read that its better to use sterile water for injection than distilled water (again unsure why), but can use both.

The 0.9% BA will take care of it ;)

HDH

TylerDurdn

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great thread! About to make my own and just wanted to clarify on distilled water vs. sterile water. Is there any difference/downside between them to mix with .9% BA? I think I read that with sterile water you have to use whatever you are reconstituting quicker..Or does that only apply to reconstituting with sterile water only and not sterile water + BA?

Just wanted to be certain..I have a bunch of sterile water and more than enough BA, also syringe filters. Just making sure distilled isn't the better route.

TD

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can add the BA to either sterile or distilled and it will extend the shelf life of what ever you are reconstituting. For the couple dollars more I'd go with the Med grade sterile water over the jugs of distilled in the beverage aisle.

TylerDurdn

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can add the BA to either sterile or distilled and it will extend the shelf life of what ever you are reconstituting. For the couple dollars more I'd go with the Med grade sterile water over the jugs of distilled in the beverage aisle.

What I figured..thanks capt'n!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can get bac water on amazon... Good recipe though HDH. I have all this shizzle laying around. Except a 100ml vial :(

H 3 L L S M A N

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can get bac water on amazon... Good recipe though HDH. I have all this shizzle laying around. Except a 100ml vial :(
You could get it key word could, now you cant get shit. I remember when a seller was selling a 10ml vial of bac water with BA on Amazon for $88 USD. So I just made my own I bought the BA off Amazon.

Reaction score
I just bought a big bottle cheap too but thans will keep this one under hat

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My cousin is very catholic and he showed how to make holy water with a few little tricks, perhaps the same pertains to bac water?

Pm me for details

deadlift666

Elite
Reaction score
You can't get sick from Holy water because it has Jesus is in it. It is safe for injection.

New Threads