How to knock out leg day in 7 minutes

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Think you can cross this pain barrier? I dare you to try. Vids or it didn't happen.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jesus thats gotta hurt...
Pretty sure I know one of the guys in this video lol

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That is the intensity I strive for .... don't get there, but I strive for it....

Respect,
Vette

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its Dave Tate and John Meadows.

Well then it is not the guy i know but he has a doppelgänger...

Dude I know was one of the BIG busts in '07 - i know he's back on BB the scene now and one of them dudes is a spitting image of him.

Times Roman

Reaction score
I wish i could still work out at that level. Father time catches up with all.............

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In other news, Dave Tate has officially changed his middle name to Dave 'Fawking' Tate :)

My God those guys at EliteFTS train like animals. I'd love to spend a couple of months in that place.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Dave Tate is badass and has paid for it, the leg press is the only thing he can go heavy on now his body is ruined and a wreck he no longer can lift big or Powerlift anymore and is why he leaned up and started bodybuilding again.

For those that don't know he was stupid as fuck for a long time he was 1st a reckless training bodybuilder then joined Westside Barbell and train like a moron and couldn't make PR's for a long time he wouldn't listen to nobody not even Louie until 1 day Louie had enough and said listen up it my way or the highway you either do as I say or get the fuck out for my gym, Dave agreed and his 1st assignment was to put on 80 plus pounds or get thrown out.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow, If I didn't have other shit to do the rest of the week I would try it. Thats beast right there.

Times Roman

Reaction score
I dont dare go to too heavy for injurys for workouts and messing around with my kids

My knees have always bbeen a wreck. had knee surgery last march. now, I don't reallly go over 500lbs and a crap load of reps on leg press. and i baby the hell out of my knees. annual HA knee shots, and daily MSM. keeps most of the pain away. fortunately....

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What is that second thing called he is doing with the belt with the weight attached?