Connecticut bust

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
This sucks you got to love this line, I think this is what might of got him caught. LOL

"One admits that maybe there are some drugs in the car, but maybe not because they might not be his,"

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's crazy in this world.......I personally know of 3 people who have died of Heroin OD here in my neck of the woods......but yet demonize steroids, to which I personally do know anyone here that have perished from the use. Damn maybe if we just form gangs and start slinging dbol on corners it will become less of an evil, right!? Works for all the other gang bangers

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This was the biggest bust in Connecticut history?

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Philadelphia eagles head coach andy reid son died of heroin od but they also found steroids in his room, they said cause of death wasnt cause by steroids.I was surprised they said that since the news likes to over hype steroids.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5 vials.....wow.

Suck a banana.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This was the biggest bust in Connecticut history?

I'd hate to see their smallest bust in CT History.....it would require a fucking microscope.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
That guy didn't choose to use the smartest words, what an idiot all he did was through fuel on the fire.

Reaction score
Philadelphia eagles head coach andy reid son died of heroin od but they also found steroids in his room, they said cause of death wasnt cause by steroids.I was surprised they said that since the news likes to over hype steroids.

Yeah i know I figured thats the first thing they would of said.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ct is a joke. That state is pretty rich though. So I believe this to be an overstatement. They have had!! To had bigger

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It wasn't the biggest bust in CT, it was the biggest bust in that town....

CT does suck tho, hate it here.

New Threads