63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Connecticut bust​

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Uh, I stopped reading at driving around in a unregistered car that right there was all I needed to hear about how stupid these guys are.

Let's driving around illegal with illegal substances, WTF steroids aren't the problem stupid people are!

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5 vials is one cycle. And hundreds of pills could be like 200 dbol a caps (one order). Fuckin kids it sounds like
And note to EVERYONE who reads this and texts about anything simmilar
DELETE aLL RECORDS AFTER tHE CONVErSAtIOn IS OVER!!!!

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Uh, I stopped reading at driving around in a unregistered car that right there was all I needed to hear about how stupid these guys are.

Let's driving around illegal with illegal substances, WTF steroids aren't the problem stupid people are!

Let's see, an unregistered car, nervous as a whore in church, said their might be drugs but they might not be his, had Heroin in their possession and last but not least this HUGE bust was less that on cycles worth of gear.....

There is so much so wrong with this article I HAD to post it....

Respect,
Vette

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Let's see, an unregistered car, nervous as a whore in church, said their might be drugs but they might not be his, had Heroin in their possession and last but not least this HUGE bust was less that on cycles worth of gear.....

There is so much so wrong with this article I HAD to post it....

Respect,
Vette

So we actually have another rec drug bust turn aas bust and the biggest ever in history in that town, City, Trailer Park, neck of the woods where his babies mother is his own mother.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5 vials? That's it? You have got to be kidding me. I just put together my next cycle of Test and Nan, and I have 8 vials (without the kickstart).

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It is hard to believe too that's the largest lol. That's my neck of the woods and Hartford is huge

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the heroin should have been the main topic.that shit will kill u way faster then any vial of gear will

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That shit is very normal thing for them there... It's like weed (to the cops)
But gear aparently is the meca bust

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5 vials is one cycle. And hundreds of pills could be like 200 dbol a caps (one order). Fuckin kids it sounds like
And note to EVERYONE who reads this and texts about anything simmilar
DELETE aLL RECORDS AFTER tHE CONVErSAtIOn IS OVER!!!!

The way the media hypes this up is pathetic.

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya heroin no biggie but 5 vials of gear woooooohoooooooo Lmao joke!!

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BB hit the nail on the head..., his should be about heroin and dumb asses not about a weeks worth of gear between two guys.... I am telling you they are coming after steroids because big pharmacy is opening back up shop....

Fuck the world,
Vette

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya heroin no biggie but 5 vials of gear woooooohoooooooo Lmao joke!!

Yep, never mind the drug that's killing people, the drug women are selling their body for and people are shooting, stabbing, stealing and robbing for.......get those damn steroids!

pirovoliko

Reaction score
the media in this country is a complete joke..talk about spin on a nothing bust...

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yep, never mind the drug that's killing people, the drug women are selling their body for and people are shooting, stabbing, stealing and robbing for.......get those damn steroids!

Exactly....

What a fuckin joke that they make a big deal over a lil AAS..

There's no hope with dope!!

Reaction score
I didn't know dog were trained to smell steroids. Interesting.

[... a ton of steroids.] oooh! - Unless those vials were at LEAST 100ml or larger (i doubt) this is a VERY ridiculous story. Ludicrous even

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
fucking crazy man....5 vials? heroin? un registered car? should of just drove right to the police station!

but 5 vials....biggest bust ever..how fucking lame. Ill shoot 10 vials in a month during my next cycle

New Threads