Spring cycle - need input

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All, looking for some experienced input on my spring cycle.

I'm thinking test / mast / tren in equal amounts, running a total of 450-600mg a week for 10-12 weeks. Something like 50-75mg of each, pinning mwf.

I'd also probably add in some var or winny the last 4 weeks at 25mg a day.

Goal is to shred up and get freaky looking, putting 100% effort into my training, eating, and sleeping and using the gear as an amplifier not a crutch... hence why i want to stay with lower doses.

What do you guys think?

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Curious myself.. sounds like same cycle for me..

UG

Reaction score
How do you feel about the test dosage? Thats really a pretty low dose. Most peopel on a Dr. prescribed HRT use about 50mg more than that. I would just be worried about you shutting down what you already are making to replace it with less. Make sense? If it were ME, I would start out with 300mg a week and keep it there. Its not high at all and it would bring some nice solid gains if all the other aspects are locked down (it seems like you have that too). The others look good.. Whats the outline of your diet look like? That can tell you a lot about what the drugs will do.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All, looking for some experienced input on my spring cycle.

I'm thinking test / mast / tren in equal amounts, running a total of 450-600mg a week for 10-12 weeks. Something like 50-75mg of each, pinning mwf.

I'd also probably add in some var or winny the last 4 weeks at 25mg a day.

Goal is to shred up and get freaky looking, putting 100% effort into my training, eating, and sleeping and using the gear as an amplifier not a crutch... hence why i want to stay with lower doses.

What do you guys think?

If this is your goal then low dose test is better...as you don't want the bloat..but I would up it a bit...as the mast and tren will take care of it, not to mention the var and winny. Now, I'm going to be doing test, mast and winny in my next cycle but will do the mast and winny for 3-4 weeks before I add the test so that I don't deal with any bloat...not sure if guys can do this but as a female I can and of course I'm using a way lower dosage of test. Just my .02 :)

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've run Test / Tren / Mast before (used this stack on my recomp this past summer).

IMO, if you're going to go the 'low test' route, stick with 200-250 Mg per week such that you're going to place in the 'High-Normal' range (as was mentioned previously).

For Tren, everyone is different and 200 Mg per week is likely to be considered a low dose by most, but as you stated it's intended to be an "amplifier" and not a crutch. I would also think the Tren sides at this level would be next to non-existant (you would still want to control your Prolactin however). I'm cool with Tren at this level given your plan.

On the Mast, I think you may want to bump your dose a bit. In my experience, with Mast being a very mild compound, the 'sweet spot' (balancing price versus efficacy here) is around 400-500 Mg per week. For me, that range drives insane vascularity and 'hardness' (assumes you are around 10% bf or lower) as well as increased focus & gym intensity and a nice libido bump as well. I've not run Mast any lower than 300 Mg per week, but I'd be concerned that at only 200 Mg you'll not get much in terms of the results you're looking for from the compound.

Good luck with the cycle! Get shredded, Mate!

- Savage

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with savage

OP, your cycle sounds exactly like my spring cycle i'm setting up. Stay away from winny but Var will begood.
As said above, keep your test below 300mg a week and run your tren and masteron around 400-600 a week.

Better get some duct tape cause you'll be ripped!!

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
6 days till pct starts from my current cycle. Sitting at +27 lbs, but going to lean it up some over the next couple of months prior to starting my next run.

Almost debating on doing another mass cycle now instead as I am really wanting more size and I think the next 8-10 weeks will be plenty of time for me to get well into the single digits...currently 10%.

I will probably see where I sit and make the call when it gets closer.

New Threads