Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Bad Gases

  1. #1
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 729 Times in 348 Posts

    Bad Gases

    I've been able to clear a room for close to 40 years, it's no big deal. Now my dog is walking out too.

    WTF!
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  2. #2
    Senior Member Times Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Re: Bad Gases

    It's a reflection of your personality. Every once in a blue moon, when i do happen to have gas, I let it out and people swear I just sprayed the room with fabreze's rose scent. Usually this draws everyone into the room, with compliments and appreciation for the house smelling so clean.


  3. #3
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 729 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Bad Gases

    Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    It's a reflection of your personality. Every once in a blue moon, when i do happen to have gas, I let it out and people swear I just sprayed the room with fabreze's rose scent. Usually this draws everyone into the room, with compliments and appreciation for the house smelling so clean.

    Just when I thought I held some record for MOST FULL OF SHIT Times Roman shows up.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  4. #4
    Elite Popeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,573
    Thanks
    365
    Thanked 595 Times in 283 Posts

    Re: Bad Gases

    Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    Just when I thought I held some record for MOST FULL OF SHIT Times Roman shows up.
    nope...still PFM.....

  5. #5
    Senior Member Times Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Re: Bad Gases

    Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    Just when I thought I held some record for MOST FULL OF SHIT Times Roman shows up.
    Thought you might get a chuckle out of it? =)

  6. #6
    Veteran BigGameHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Knots Landing
    Posts
    6,068
    Thanks
    9,359
    Thanked 6,991 Times in 2,995 Posts

    Re: Bad Gases

    Try Beano if you want it to stop

  7. #7
    Senior Member Times Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Re: Bad Gases

    Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    I've been able to clear a room for close to 40 years, it's no big deal. Now my dog is walking out too.

    WTF!
    Just blame it on the dog?

    Have you switched to whey isolate yet? that and beano like the gentleman above me mentioned has cured over 90% of mine....

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 11:49 AM
  2. HGH - has mine gone bad?
    By concentrate in forum Peptides And Growth Hormone
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 08:49 AM
  3. bad gas
    By Malevolence in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 02:06 PM
  4. Is it bad I find this funny?
    By DF in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 03:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •