Thanks

Test/tren/mast/var cycle overview

So I'm about to start post cycling from my 16 week test prop, mast prop, tren ace, and anavar. I've laid it out below.

Test prop - 1-10 100mg eod 11-16 150mg eod
    Tren - 1-10 100mg eod
    Mast - 1-10 100 eod
    Var - 9-16 50mg/day
    Aromasin -25mg Ed
    Caber 1-12

my post cycle will be clomid, Nolva, and aromasin.

Overall I'm pretty pleased with the results. I started at 250 and managed to finish at the same weight. This was my goal as I was recomping. Within the first few weeks I gained to around 260. Once I dropped the tren and mast and the var kicked in I started dropping weight again.

I want to give my opinion about each of the compounds I used so I will break each one down. I should mention that I started with a 300mg blend but the PIP was so bad I had to use each individually. I also make my own gear and this was my first experience using my own stuff.

Test prop
    I loved prop. I felt less bloated than when I used cyp and I didn't experience any injection pain even when pinning 1.5ml. By the end of the cycle I was pretty tired of pinning eod but I will definitely be using prop in many future cycles.

Tren
    I had a love/hate relationship with tren. I had bad night sweats and trensomnia from day one but I felt like a monster in the gym. I had to get new pillows once I got off tren. My legs were constantly hot. I couldn't lay down on my side because the heat from my legs being on top of each other caused me to sweat. Ill use it again but keep it to 8-10 weeks max and probably sleep in the spare bedroom so I don't keep my gf up all night. I would have gone crazy if I would have ran it another 6 weeks.

Mast
    Mast was great. I felt drier and had very positive sexual side effects. I got some hair loss paranoia after 10 weeks. I think most of it was in my head because I just buzzed my hair and my hairline doesn't look bad at all. I may have lost a little on one side but nothing too noticeable. I'll use it again for a cutting cycle.

Var
    I loved var too. Good pumps and it helped me lean out. I want to try 75mg next time i run it. I think it will be my go to oral.

Like I said, overall I'm pleased. I had decent strength gains. Set a pr on bench at 435. I was able to get back up to my pr amount squats and deads. My arms are noticeably more defined, especially my triceps. I didn't put as much size on my arms as I would have liked but they are bigger and leaner so I suppose I can't complain. I'd like to run this exact cycle again someday, maybe for a contest prep. I think my goal for the short term is continue to lean up. I'm getting married in June so I want to look good on my honeymoon. I think I'll probably run a cyp/var cycle leading up to my wedding and really try to lean up. After that I think I think I'm going to do a clean bulk with test/deca/dbol. Ideally at some point I'd like to get to 250-260 at about 8% bf. I'm probably 11-12% now.

Thanks

Re: Test/tren/mast/var cycle overview

Thanks for the review... I'm looking at the same cycle more or less for the spring.

Thanks

Awesome Review, I was looking at the exact same compounds for a prep cycle next year.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,268 Posts

thanks man... good for ppl looking at those compounds.

Thanks

excellent review man. looking at test/prop (may have to run E)/ and mast except at a little different dosage levels

Thanks
    Add some t3, clen to that and it will be amazing results. 6 years later....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,268 Posts
    Originally Posted by Creator View Post
    Add some t3, clen to that and it will be amazing results. 6 years later....
    yea, t3 would almost be a standard for this tri run....

But why the bump from 6yrs back..?