A few DNP myths you'll hear

Reaction score
Everyone needs to be educated on DNP. It can be safe, even done correctly. And if not of the “more is better” mindset. Also if you aren’t patient. Because you won’t feel it right away. That’s where people get in trouble. They don’t feel their 200mg dose. So they double dose. And then they do the same the next day. And end up taking over a gram a day. And die. Because they’re so conditioned to feel.

Reaction score
Risk of taking DNP is to not worth the potential side effects and yes you can die from it. I know somebody who has and the guy who sold it did fed time. Many ways to get ripped without DNP.

Kim

Reaction score
Wow! I’ve been too nervous to try this, but now I really want to try!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hey new to forum.... Does anyone know where i can get DNP? after they shut down the thefertilizerclub and thefertilizerwarehouse ive been having trouble getting my hands on it.

This isn't the right way to go about what you are doing.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct place to post but didn’t see any other general dnp threads, only journals/logs and sharing experiences and didn’t want to hijack A members post, so forgive me if this is not the correct place to post and I’ll delete if so.
i wanted to get a bit of help with DNP as I began my researching for it but still a little lost

I’ve been told that on dnp don’t have to be in a calorie deficit to loose weight, not discrediting that but to me just does not add up, any input on that? To me even on a supplement that is highly effective you’ll still have to be in a deficit to lose. Even if your st maintenance level of calories and the drug puts you under and into a deficit I still feel that not effective

ove also heard carbs do not impact the weight loss but can affect how much you will feel hot, (more carbs = hotter) but DNP can make you lethargic so may want more carbs to have mor energy at the gym
any truth to this?

and lastly I’ve heard it is better to do a long run at a lower dose of around 200 for 5 weeks than a short dose of 500-700 for 2 weeks
can any members give some advice for a newbie on DNP as far as diet while on it and first time and second time cycle protocol
thanks!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Texan for every 100mg of dnp in your system your body increases metabolism by 10% so if you take 200mg on day one your burning extra 20%. However dnp accumulatesk in your body so by day 6 you have over 500mg in your bloodstream so the increase will be 50%. That’s why you still lose weight at maintenance or slightly above.

This is for your wife I believe though so I not sure if it changes for females

200mg for 10 days and I lost around 14lb I think but that was perfect diet and training and also a hard working week.

DNP is not to be ****ed about with and although I believe it can be used safely I think a lot of research is needed before anyone try’s it

QUOTE=Texan69;520501]Not sure if this is the correct place to post but didn’t see any other general dnp threads, only journals/logs and sharing experiences and didn’t want to hijack A members post, so forgive me if this is not the correct place to post and I’ll delete if so.
i wanted to get a bit of help with DNP as I began my researching for it but still a little lost

I’ve been told that on dnp don’t have to be in a calorie deficit to loose weight, not discrediting that but to me just does not add up, any input on that? To me even on a supplement that is highly effective you’ll still have to be in a deficit to lose. Even if your st maintenance level of calories and the drug puts you under and into a deficit I still feel that not effective

ove also heard carbs do not impact the weight loss but can affect how much you will feel hot, (more carbs = hotter) but DNP can make you lethargic so may want more carbs to have mor energy at the gym
any truth to this?

and lastly I’ve heard it is better to do a long run at a lower dose of around 200 for 5 weeks than a short dose of 500-700 for 2 weeks
can any members give some advice for a newbie on DNP as far as diet while on it and first time and second time cycle protocol
thanks![/QUOTE]

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks trump!

as far as anything on hand to combat any sides is there anything required? Antihistamines or aspirin or anything like some cycle require

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Start benedryl few days prior just to be safe and drink electrolytes the whole time on cycle with a shit load of water. Vit c and e are recommended I think but I just double doses normal multivitamin. You will need a fan and the A/C turned down to sleep after 4 or 5 days

Thanks trump!

as far as anything on hand to combat any sides is there anything required? Antihistamines or aspirin or anything like some cycle require

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct place to post but didn’t see any other general dnp threads, only journals/logs and sharing experiences and didn’t want to hijack A members post, so forgive me if this is not the correct place to post and I’ll delete if so.

any truth to this?

thanks!

Trump gave a great post on it above which def hits on the question as far as deficit and losing the weight. essentially the way it shuts down the process of body making energy, the dnp forces the fat for additional burning.

As far as the carb question... from my experience only, I typically run a lower carb eating b/c Im type 1 diabetic and sensitive to carb intake overall. I stick with the carbs in the morning and the sweats are not really that bad at all until I go to sleep in which it def is noticeable but not unbearable most part. I ran it over Xmas this year and ate some extras to get that experience with the higher sugar intake and it def lit me up. I typically dont have side effects like most people on just about anything i shoot or ingest so my inputs are likely lucky. I typically can run 600mg for several weeks and the lethargy hits me around day 14 or 15 and then its just a solid nap state. Towards the end, I find that the hunger appetite starts to really get me and that is when I have to come off or I will either end up way over eating or eating and burning the couch up.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks trump!

what Trump said. one thing to add: Pepto or whatever you want to take. You may or may not need it but a lot of people get the shits after the 1st couple of days and its horrible bro, horrible!! it usually lasts for 2-4 days and then you're good.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Start benedryl few days prior just to be safe and drink electrolytes the whole time on cycle with a shit load of water. Vit c and e are recommended I think but I just double doses normal multivitamin. You will need a fan and the A/C turned down to sleep after 4 or 5 days

Just take the benandryl before or throughout?
And it’s just to help reduce risk of rashes commonly associated with DNP, or is there another reason?

also is there a “PCT “required for DNP, been reading up on it and haven’t seen anything about needing to take anything afterwards to ensure your thyroid doesn’t shut down or get damaged

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
From what I’ve gathered and correct me if I’m off but a good first run is
200mg the first 5 days then if tolerance allows bump up too 400mg for 5 days and if tolerance allows 600mg the rest of the days and run for about 20 days. It appears that it is not wise to go over 600mg.
ive also gathered that is is better to split doses when going 400mg or above.

Basically that’s what I’ve learned hopefully I’ve taken some good points from the members here but if I’m wrong feel free to correct me!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Before and throughout for benedryl just got the rashes and pct is just keep diet good and continue working out. The dnp will still be active due to the half life for a week+ afterwards. During all this time zero alcohol to be consumed and zero recreational drugs. These could cause serious illness or even death.

like any diet if you go back to being a greedy Bastard after it and don’t have any lifestyle changes then it will all come back plus more

Just take the benandryl before or throughout?
And it’s just to help reduce risk of rashes commonly associated with DNP, or is there another reason?

also is there a “PCT “required for DNP, been reading up on it and haven’t seen anything about needing to take anything afterwards to ensure your thyroid doesn’t shut down or get damaged

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From what I’ve gathered and correct me if I’m off but a good first run is
200mg the first 5 days then if tolerance allows bump up too 400mg for 5 days and if tolerance allows 600mg the rest of the days and run for about 20 days. It appears that it is not wise to go over 600mg.
ive also gathered that is is better to split doses when going 400mg or above.

Basically that’s what I’ve learned hopefully I’ve taken some good points from the members here but if I’m wrong feel free to correct me!

I wouldnt venture into the 600mg if its your 1st run period. I'd run it at 200mg for several days - 5 days min just to ensure you dont get any side effects, thus thus reason for benedryl being on hand. if you can handle everything, you could run it at 400mg for several weeks. I'd stay around that mark till the end so you can see how a standard DNP would effect you.

Def split your doses up. if you're doing 400mg do 200mg in the AM and then the 200mg several hrs after. I do my 600mg at 630 1230 and 430. my 800mg is 630, 1130, 330 and 730 but its hell

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I wouldnt venture into the 600mg if its your 1st run period. I'd run it at 200mg for several days - 5 days min just to ensure you dont get any side effects, thus thus reason for benedryl being on hand. if you can handle everything, you could run it at 400mg for several weeks. I'd stay around that mark till the end so you can see how a standard DNP would effect you.

Def split your doses up. if you're doing 400mg do 200mg in the AM and then the 200mg several hrs after. I do my 600mg at 630 1230 and 430. my 800mg is 630, 1130, 330 and 730 but its hell

How manny weeks would be a good 1st timer cycle of tolerance is well?
also do you follow the protocol of time off same as time on or give it longer between cycles?
again gentlemen thanks for your help!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Mets
He researching for his wife, are the doses the same for female. I can’t see a 150lb woman ever needing to go to 400mg per day.

Texan
If she does it do 200mg per day for the first run and do 2 weeks and see how it goes

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mets
He researching for his wife, are the doses the same for female. I can’t see a 150lb woman ever needing to go to 400mg per day.

Texan
If she does it do 200mg per day for the first run and do 2 weeks and see how it goes

AH sorry, I missed that part entirely...derrrrr. Yeah I would NOT recommend 400mg for a female at all. They tend to have a lot lower tolerance overall and also have higher risk. I would concur with Trump to have her run 200mg flat for 2 weeks. This should be more than enough as some females will do 100 (split the capsule and take 1/2. although you better mix it well bc DNP can irritate the throat)

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Its not on this thread it was mentioned in another somewhere

AH sorry, I missed that part entirely...derrrrr. Yeah I would NOT recommend 400mg for a female at all. They tend to have a lot lower tolerance overall and also have higher risk. I would concur with Trump to have her run 200mg flat for 2 weeks. This should be more than enough as some females will do 100 (split the capsule and take 1/2. although you better mix it well bc DNP can irritate the throat)

New Threads