dbol vs drol which one do you prefer?

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never hear anadrol getting any love, never tried it but really want to.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
d bol.

i use it at 10-20mg, like arnold did for this bridges... dose it right in the AM

or roll with 40/50mg for 4-6wks....

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

my lab rat liked anadrol . it seems like hit or miss , some feel like shit on it and some just grow like weeds so you wont know until you try it.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best of both worlds... I'm on 50 drol, 20 dbol and 25 winstrol... A little moon face but that might actually be the deca.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
The argument I have always read on other boards in favor of dbol is more gains on a mg/mg basis (so less dbol required) without the extra severe sides of drol (that would come with the number of mgs required to get the gains of dbol). Comments?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always reacted good to dbol so well that i never had to try abombs

Times Roman

Reaction score

two problems with drol, for me:

1) too tired. just want to sleep all the time
2) gains come and go to quick. what's the point? If i want a quickstart, i;ll just get some test p

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've actually heard drol gains are better then dbol .

SAD

Reaction score
Depends on your goals, I suppose. If you're using orals for long lasting benefits, you're doing it wrong. Me personally, I like to blast my orals pre-meet, and I prefer a cocktail. Keep in mind gentlemen, cocktails must be highly respected and well thought out. It serves you no purpose and is dangerous to just throw a bunch of orals in your mouth and swallow.

As per the initial question, I like dbol and drol equally, when used alone, but when used together in appropriate doses, I hit the mother lode for powerlifting.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Depends on your goals, I suppose. If you're using orals for long lasting benefits, you're doing it wrong. Me personally, I like to blast my orals pre-meet, and I prefer a cocktail. Keep in mind gentlemen, cocktails must be highly respected and well thought out. It serves you no purpose and is dangerous to just throw a bunch of orals in your mouth and swallow.

As per the initial question, I like dbol and drol equally, when used alone, but when used together in appropriate doses, I hit the mother lode for powerlifting.

Sounds hardcore I like that.

Reaction score

how do you dose them pre-meet?

SAD

Reaction score
I hesitate to say because I don't want any of you guys thinking that I'm advocating dangerous or reckless use of orals. Safe to say, the total duration is less than 3 weeks, the doses of each are less than when you'd run them solo, and Himalaya Liver Care is used well before/during/after the blast.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how do you dose them pre-meet?

I hesitate to say because I don't want any of you guys thinking that I'm advocating dangerous or reckless use of orals. Safe to say, the total duration is less than 3 weeks, the doses of each are less than when you'd run them solo, and Himalaya Liver Care is used well before/during/after the blast.

I'll say it....

Thades - My first meet I ran 80mg Halo... Granted this was one day though. I wouldn't do that for a duration. Other guys will use 100mg dbol or more. If I were to combine the two, based on how I react to dbol and drol, I would probably run 50 dbol and 150 drol for a meet.

The lethargy from the drol would be tough, but nothing some ephedrine wouldn't get rid of.

Again - this is for meet day only.

Reaction score
I'll say it....

Thades - My first meet I ran 80mg Halo... Granted this was one day though. I wouldn't do that for a duration. Other guys will use 100mg dbol or more. If I were to combine the two, based on how I react to dbol and drol, I would probably run 50 dbol and 150 drol for a meet.

The lethargy from the drol would be tough, but nothing some ephedrine wouldn't get rid of.

Wow, 80mg of halo?? That had to be aweesome!

Definitely can't pull off those doses for any real amount of time but for one day there has to some pretty incredible results.

Times Roman

Reaction score
I'll say it....

agree. and it takes a week or two for me anyways for the lethargy to kick in.............

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
agree. and it takes a week or two for me anyways for the lethargy to kick in.............

Well I would run the drol and dbol like I am now at 20 to 50 and then jack it up for the meet. So the lethargy would be there. The adrenaline of the meet and like I said - ephedrine will get you firing on all cylinders.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow, 80mg of halo?? That had to be aweesome!

Definitely can't pull off those doses for any real amount of time but for one day there has to some pretty incredible results.

It was my first time running Halo. I loved it. I was hard as a rock. Pumps were awesome and it actually made me happier. Which is just bizzare!

Reaction score
I ran dbol at 40mg a day for four weeks, had 19lbs gained but have lost 10lbs in two weeks. Seems to be leveling out now. Didn't see huge strength gains but obviously put on a large amount of water weight. I'll be using drol at the end of my current cycle, I've seen and heard some substantial gains from friends. Looking forward to it

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I loved anadrol until week three and it killed my appetite. Doing dbol now and it makes me feel good. Only on day three though..,,

New Threads