The Pinnacle gear deleted posts thread

Reaction score
Im so tired of StoneColdNTO covering for Pinnacle Gear and deleting any posts with negative feedback. My god people are complaining about post injection pain daily, one kid has an abcess under his armpit, many have complained pinnacle gear is fake and they saw no results. The fact is people's health is on the line here! These are mostly younger kinds pinnacle labs is selling to and this is dangerous ground. Im going to use this thread to post all of the negative posts that will be deleted and its easy to figure out which ones those will be.

This one will be deleted as soon as StoneColdNTO gets up this morning.

5mfsdx.jpg

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SC is only in it for the money brother. He does not care one bit about anything else. I rarely visit Ology anymore cause it would drive me insane.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
I sympathize but everybody at ology knows what goes on there...its no secret...yet they choose to be there and buy that garbage and listen to reviews from guys 3 weeks into their first cycle with 20 posts....hey it took a while for me to catch on but I did. thank god I never pinned any of that shit..

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For what they told me they are getting paid 5K monthly.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stone cold was the same way with uncle z. Some of us got banned for speaking up, cobra and myself included. This is not a new thing. Posts have been getting deleted for years over there. Hell I posted a coupon code for a research company just trying to help some new people get cheaper and better products then shit RUI and it was deleted because the company wasn't a sponsor. That board is a joke and has been for a long long time.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And to believe I was a paid member over there lol. Waist of money

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with all of the above. I would also respectfully say I look forward to the day when we ignore that fucked up UGL and the assholes who pimp it by never speaking of them again on this board.

There are 100 UGLs I know of that have never been mentioned on this board... I hope this POS and their pimps become a part of those and fall in to obscurity.

Please don't get me wrong, I appreciate and agree with your thread and posts brother, I just do not want them to have any publicity - good or bad - because they do not deserve it.

Much Respect,
Vette

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the forum over there has officially became a joke.. treat it for what it is

Reaction score
Hell I posted a coupon code for a research company just trying to help some new people get cheaper and better products then shit RUI and it was deleted because the company wasn't a sponsor.

Damn, is RUI a bad source as well? Everything is so one sided over on ology, wish I had come across this site sooner.

Times Roman

Reaction score
I sympathize but everybody at ology knows what goes on there...its no secret...yet they choose to be there and buy that garbage and listen to reviews from guys 3 weeks into their first cycle with 20 posts....hey it took a while for me to catch on but I did. thank god I never pinned any of that shit..

except for the newbs

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i was out spoken against z for years and people would back him and delete my posts. i go there because ive been there from the start 2002 2003 under my handle as hardpr. also anytime a new sponsors come on board out come the trolls and pump and dump posts.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with all of the above. I would also respectfully say I look forward to the day when we ignore that fucked up UGL and the assholes who pimp it by never speaking of them again on this board.

There are 100 UGLs I know of that have never been mentioned on this board... I hope this POS and their pimps become a part of those and fall in to obscurity.

Please don't get me wrong, I appreciate and agree with your thread and posts brother, I just do not want them to have any publicity - good or bad - because they do not deserve it.

Much Respect,
Vette

I know what you are saying Vette & I was thinking the same as well. However, I think it's important to have the truth out there & not hidden as Ology does. People need to know ordering from a website is not a good idea. Along with all the other stuff that is posted here.

Reaction score
I know what you are saying Vette & I was thinking the same as well. However, I think it's important to have the truth out there & not hidden as Ology does. People need to know ordering from a website is not a good idea. Along with all the other stuff that is posted here.

I tried to explain that as well and got banned. It was obvious that one person had multiple handles and were giving the lab too much hype. I'm a firm believer that a product should sell itself, without pushy, bias salesmen. I spoke to one of the "men in charge" and he blamed a lot of pain issues on over dosing. Another thing to consider is oral over dosing. What if you think you're only taking 25mg of dbol but want to take 50mg, nonetheless you pop 2 caps a day. Come to find out they are dosed at 50mg each, now you just took 100mg. Good for business but bad for accuracy and the end users body.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Another thing to consider is oral over dosing. What if you think you're only taking 25mg of dbol but want to take 50mg, nonetheless you pop 2 caps a day. Come to find out they are dosed at 50mg each, now you just took 100mg. Good for business but bad for accuracy and the end users body.

I ran their Dbol for 5 weeks 50-75mg day and liver values came back the same as pre-cycle, low healthy numbers. Def not overdosed...more like way underdosed, well, I guess my liver could be made of steel.

I'm unsatisfied to say the least.

Reaction score
I ran their Dbol for 6 weeks 50-75mg day and liver values came back the same as pre-cycle, low healthy numbers. Def not overdosed...more like way underdosed, well, I guess my liver could be made of steel.

I'm unsatisfied to say the least.
What kind of gains did you see?

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What kind of gains did you see?

Nothing significant...had zero bloat, been off for a couple weeks and haven't lost any size.

I did have decent pumps but I include a low dose blood vasodilator (BP) in which, I feel, was the contributing factor (still the same pumps two weeks out).

New Threads