Thanks

What should I expect out of this cycle?

So a possible upcoming cycle of mine is going to be 400mg tren ace(pin eod) per week with 200mg test e per week for 10 weeks. It's going to be a cutter. My diet is going to be low carbs(50-100 non lifting days, 100-150 lifting days)(300-400g protein)(and 30g of fat or so). I currently weigh 180-185 and pretty much look the way I am in my avatar. Not positive my bf, but want to get to single digits (5-8%). I am going to lift for 4 days a week and do light cardio every day up to two times a day. What should I expect to look like in after the 10 weeks are over? It's my first tren run. Appreciate the input.

Thanks

Re: What should I expect out of this cycle?

You will be leaner and more vascular. Basically you will be better defined.

Run caber 2x wk with it and aromisine 12.5 mg eod... extend the run to 12 or 14 weeks... you may not gain or lose but you will lean up and harden up.

I don't know what you bf% currently is but I would say you can expect it to drop a point - maybe two if your diet stays in check. Looks like too much protein and too few carbs but if you can handle 300-400mg of protein you are a better man than me. Eat several small meals each day. Make sure you hydrate well... eat fruit if you get hungry between your (6-8) small meals.

Keep us posted and have a GREAT run brother.

Much Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    You will be leaner and more vascular. Basically you will be better defined.

Run caber 2x wk with it and aromisine 12.5 mg eod... extend the run to 12 or 14 weeks... you may not gain or lose but you will lean up and harden up.

I don't know what you bf% currently is but I would say you can expect it to drop a point - maybe two if your diet stays in check. Looks like too much protein and too few carbs but if you can handle 300-400mg of protein you are a better man than me. Eat several small meals each day. Make sure you hydrate well... eat fruit if you get hungry between your (6-8) small meals.

Keep us posted and have a GREAT run brother.

Much Respect,
    Vette
    Will do! Really appreciate the advice. Yeah, I might end up lowering the protein a bit. Got some left over caber though from my previous deca cycle as well as adex. Yeah, no more cheatmeals and limited sugar except for some fruit post workout with my shake. Once the cycle's over (not sure when I'll start it), I'll be sure to post up before and after pictures.
    You can't run with the big dogs if you piss like a puppy!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 1,615 Posts

protein seems a bit high, you will tax your liver. Also, on low carb days you are going to need way more than 30g of fat. Fat is not the enemy in this case. You don't want to mix carbs and fat too much, nut if you are low carbing, upping the fat will keep you satiated longer and will slow down the digestion rate of the protein making you feel fuller longer, and expending more calories from digestion.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks

Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    protein seems a bit high, you will tax your liver. Also, on low carb days you are going to need way more than 30g of fat. Fat is not the enemy in this case. You don't want to mix carbs and fat too much, nut if you are low carbing, upping the fat will keep you satiated longer and will slow down the digestion rate of the protein making you feel fuller longer, and expending more calories from digestion.
    So would 250g protein be good? Or should I put down to 200, even lower? Yeah, I've done the keto diets before with more fats but I thought I'd try this more extreme approach since I'm doing tren. What would you say would be a good macro count for me? Thanks for the help

Thanks

Originally Posted by Rage Strength View Post
    So would 250g protein be good? Or should I put down to 200, even lower? Yeah, I've done the keto diets before with more fats but I thought I'd try this more extreme approach since I'm doing tren. What would you say would be a good macro count for me? Thanks for the help
    I would run under 200 brother... probably more like 150-170 range but we have an amazing nutritionist on board... Spongy.... but it isn't right to ask the man to give you for free what he sells to the other bros. PM him for a package deal if you are serious about getting results... no know bro, I love you brother but your first set of proposed macros were pretty off IMHO.

Here is a beginners guide brother. Google 'sports nutrituin', etc. and learn all you can. Your diet has so much to do with your progress it's hard to believe.

If I had the foundation you do, and was as young as you, I would contact Spongy and tell him where you are and where you want to be.

Just my .02cents brother,

Respect,
    Vette

Thanks

I would run under 200 brother... probably more like 150-170 range but we have an amazing nutritionist on board... Spongy.... but it isn't right to ask the man to give you for free what he sells to the other bros. PM him for a package deal if you are serious about getting results... no know bro, I love you brother but your first set of proposed macros were pretty off IMHO.

Here is a beginners guide brother. Google 'sports nutrituin', etc. and learn all you can. Your diet has so much to do with your progress it's hard to believe.

If I had the foundation you do, and was as young as you, I would contact Spongy and tell him where you are and where you want to be.

Just my .02cents brother,

Respect,
    Vette
    Gotcha. Yeah, I actually do know a lot about nutrition, it's just my body seems to respond differently to the average diet if you get what I'm saying. I was trying to keep the protein high so my body maintains and possibly adds muscle(why the tren's there). I'll just tweak it around though and see what happens. I'll be sure to post my results. Thanks again.

Thanks

Just my .2 cents... Tren affects everyone differently. I have very little sides with Tren WHEN I RUN MY TEST HIGHER THAN MY TREN. I've tried running Tren higher and I experience some serious sides. The biggest being my dick is like a wet noodle. I know people who can run tren higher without issues however. I usually like to almost double my Test to tren ratio. Right now I'm currently running 400 mg Tren E/week and 700 mg Test/week. I feel like Superman. I know you are "leaning" but just watch out for sides with your tren higher. It ****s with me anyways.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Santaklaus View Post
    Just my .2 cents... Tren affects everyone differently. I have very little sides with Tren WHEN I RUN MY TEST HIGHER THAN MY TREN. I've tried running Tren higher and I experience some serious sides. The biggest being my dick is like a wet noodle. I know people who can run tren higher without issues however. I usually like to almost double my Test to tren ratio. Right now I'm currently running 400 mg Tren E/week and 700 mg Test/week. I feel like Superman. I know you are "leaning" but just watch out for sides with your tren higher. It ****s with me anyways.
    Yeah, I'm mainly running the test low so I don't waste it with tren fighting for the receptors. I also want as minimal bloat and "soft" look as possible. Just looking to get that hardened, dry look. I want to get some sides lol. Pretty ****ed up, but it's nice getting a little sides here and there.

Thanks

Yeah, I'm mainly running the test low so I don't waste it with tren fighting for the receptors. I also want as minimal bloat and "soft" look as possible. Just looking to get that hardened, dry look. I want to get some sides lol. Pretty ****ed up, but it's nice getting a little sides here and there.
    Have you considered stacking it with Mast or Proviron?

Maybe next time! :-0

Much Respect,
    Vette

Thanks

Have you considered stacking it with Mast or Proviron?

Maybe next time! :-0

Much Respect,
    Vette
    I actually thought about the mast. possibly, but with food and all I'm cutting it short on cash lol. I think the tren should be enough though especially since it's a new substance to my body.

Thanks

I actually thought about the mast. possibly, but with food and all I'm cutting it short on cash lol. I think the tren should be enough though especially since it's a new substance to my body.

Moderation.... I like that. Mast has some AI qualaties and Proviron too... also some prolactin protection albeit slight.

Yes brother, the tren will be enough... and I think you are smart to run your test lower than your tren. As Santa said, it's different for all of us and you may end up doing what he is doing but I will tell you this... tren is a physique changer like no other brother.

Make sure you run your ancillaries, work hard and eat right and you will be happy with the results.

Much Respect,
    Vette