Anabolic Steroids: An Evolving Black Market

Reaction score
Quite an eye opener to me, contamination isn't something I had given a whole lot of thought about or knowledge of, although I knew it was an issue. Thanks for sharing, just makes me even more nervous about my source though :-S

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Quite an eye opener to me, contamination isn't something I had given a whole lot of thought about or knowledge of, although I knew it was an issue. Thanks for sharing, just makes me even more nervous about my source though :-S

if you dont trust your source to be clean then its time for a new one ;)

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good video. :thumbup:

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like how in the audience 4 of then 6 guys are bald and another one has a huge bald spot.... coincidence?

basskiller

Elite
Reaction score
something I've been saying for years now.. The powders just are not the same as they once were . which is evident by the amount of experiment crashes I've seen.
Years ago, there were only a few Chinese chem companies putting out steroid powders. They used the right protocols in making them.. Since the demand is so high now, many of the companies over there that normally make chems that don't have to be as pure are making steroid powders as well. Hence the shitty powders coming out of china right now..
There may be a very few guys that are in touch with the older (true) steroid powder manufacturers.. But my guess is many aren't and they are buying their powders from the companies that just don't care what is leeching into the powders.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
These people must have nothing to do.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
something I've been saying for years now.. The powders just are not the same as they once were . which is evident by the amount of experiment crashes I've seen.
Years ago, there were only a few Chinese chem companies putting out steroid powders. They used the right protocols in making them.. Since the demand is so high now, many of the companies over there that normally make chems that don't have to be as pure are making steroid powders as well. Hence the shitty powders coming out of china right now..
There may be a very few guys that are in touch with the older (true) steroid powder manufacturers.. But my guess is many aren't and they are buying their powders from the companies that just don't care what is leeching into the powders.

good post .

SAD

Reaction score
This is not about trusting your source to be clean, unless your source makes their own powders (they don't). This is about the contaminants in the powders that will still be there even after a proper brewing process......UNLESS recrystallization is used by your source. THAT will be the day.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is not about trusting your source to be clean, unless your source makes their own powders (they don't). This is about the contaminants in the powders that will still be there even after a proper brewing process......UNLESS recrystallization is used by your source. THAT will be the day.

Sort of. There were also sanitary issues found. Bacteria in the gear. Some sources cut corners and don't properly filter. That shit is all on the source.

SAD

Reaction score
Sort of. There were also sanitary issues found. Bacteria in the gear. Some sources cut corners and don't properly filter. That shit is all on the source.

Very true. Didn't mean to imply that all UGLs are as stringent and sterile as the really good ones.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
saved to my list, will watch it later, watched only 5 min - looks like something interesting

Sicwun88

Reaction score
A kleen source is a happy source!

New Threads