Albuterol/clen cycling question

Reaction score
Ive read around and heard you dont have to cycle off albuterol like you do with clen every 2 weeks.
Is this accurate information?
I was thinking if this is correct, could one try 2 weeks on albuterol then 2 weeks clen without using keto?

Reaction score
From what I've read Albuterol still down regulates the beta-2 receptors like clen, it just takes a bit longer because of the shorter half life. So it sounds like it should still be cycled off, but can be run a little bit longer than clen. Been seeing 3 weeks on 1 week off, but I have no experience with it, hopefully someone else can chime in.

Reaction score
dear lord I tell you guys, I can handle just about anything ive come across, but since starting albuterol and t3, I feel like I wanna puke constantly and dont wanna eat unless its cheat foods.
example, just the idea of eating some egg whites make me wanna puke, but sushi I can handle.

I dont get it. if Im not adjusting better in a few days Im gonna have to make some changes.
My diet is changing next week for sure. No more eggs for a long long time! its so weird cause I can live off eggs normally. I love the damn things and now I wanna puch a chicken in the throat!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sucks bro... maybe it aint worth it. People react differently to things.

A tip that may help you get down your whites... just put them in with your morning protein shake. I do about 2 cups of egg whites.... then a little bit of nonfat milk and the protein and some nonfat greek yoghurt. tastes like a goddamn cheesecake to me... can't taste anything bad at all :)

Reaction score
Sucks bro... maybe it aint worth it. People react differently to things.

A tip that may help you get down your whites... just put them in with your morning protein shake. I do about 2 cups of egg whites.... then a little bit of nonfat milk and the protein and some nonfat greek yoghurt. tastes like a goddamn cheesecake to me... can't taste anything bad at all :)

I tell you what, today has been all shakes. I hate not eating real food, but i cant put anything down unless its liquid. i think ive downed like 6 scoops so far. settles my stomach a bit. I tried to eat earlier, but one bite and I was like nope not gonna happen lol

never had any issues with clen. kinda surprised on this stuff.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd back off the dose a bit if your caps size allow...

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cheesecake what's the recipe exactly?
& Andro did you ever get that Dbol sorted? Pm me please.

Back on topic (kind of) can you cycle ECA and Albuteral? 2weeks on one then two weeks on the other?
JD do you plan to log this cut with photos? I'd like to follow all.g as I am interested in Albuteral as it isn't as harsh as the clen. Yet I have read that it isn't as effective as running an eca stack. That is why I abandoned the idea. Seeing some trust worthy feedback from guys around here is such a great thing!

Reaction score
I'd back off the dose a bit if your caps size allow...

im gonna try and figure out if its the t3 or the albuterol, but either way Its getting reduced for a bit.
Im gonna get myself some primerib later, casue if I cant put that down then I wont be able to put anything down

Reaction score
Cheesecake what's the recipe exactly?
& Andro did you ever get that Dbol sorted? Pm me please.

Back on topic (kind of) can you cycle ECA and Albuteral? 2weeks on one then two weeks on the other?
JD do you plan to log this cut with photos? I'd like to follow all.g as I am interested in Albuteral as it isn't as harsh as the clen. Yet I have read that it isn't as effective as running an eca stack. That is why I abandoned the idea. Seeing some trust worthy feedback from guys around here is such a great thing!

I would consider it, but due to the fact that im also on a cycle eating reduced cals, I dont think it would be accurate. be to hard to say what is doing what to me.
Ive not only got t3 and albuterol in me, but anavar, tren, primo, and test.
Im a walking drug store right now.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interesting cycle .. how long do you plan on running it? Very curious since you are using primo?

Reaction score
Interesting cycle .. how long do you plan on running it? Very curious since you are using primo?

sort of long cycle for me. 20 weeks. First time ive ever ran one this long.
Ive always done 12 weeks in the past.
This one is weird though, I was trying something different out. Switching my drugs.
I changed everything after 8 weeks.
Yes, I am using primo too right now. Im at 500mg per week of Primo.
I have 10 weeks left now.

Reaction score
50mg t3
i wound up puking today. not good!
this stuff is not agreeing with me.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dear lord I tell you guys, I can handle just about anything ive come across, but since starting albuterol and t3, I feel like I wanna puke constantly and dont wanna eat unless its cheat foods.
example, just the idea of eating some egg whites make me wanna puke, but sushi I can handle.

I dont get it. if Im not adjusting better in a few days Im gonna have to make some changes.
My diet is changing next week for sure. No more eggs for a long long time! its so weird cause I can live off eggs normally. I love the damn things and now I wanna puch a chicken in the throat!

Same here. Every time I took albuterol I wanted to barf and couldn't eat. And I have asthma and have used an inhaler countless times.

Reaction score
Same here. Every time I took albuterol I wanted to barf and couldn't eat. And I have asthma and have used an inhaler countless times.
Interesting. I wonder why I handle clen so much better. Ephedra isn't a problem either

New Threads