Thanks

Help for a friend Hdrol or P6

My friend has some Hdrol and P6 which I told him P6 was a natural booster and Hdrol was a Prohormone.
    When he ordered the Hdrol he ordered a cycle it came with liver support, Hdrol, Prolactrone, formeron "PCT".
    He seems to be sensitive to prolactin sides as he has mild gyno (puffy nips). so I told him that the Prolactrone by Black lion research should combat his sides but hes fighting fire with fire here and should just run the P6 chrome. What is your alls take on it ? Thanks

Thanks

Re: Help for a friend Hdrol or P6

He's probably going to do what he wants either way. I'm fairly sensitive to prolactin sides too, and have controlled them with P5P and caber. Prolactrone looks like mucuna and green tea extract. It should work, though I'd probably get a hold of some p5p and/or caber in case that didn't work.

I'm personally more worried about the PCT. I'd definitely add a SERM rather than relying solely on an AI to bounce back.

Thanks

I've loved hdrol when I ran it a few times, it's a prehormone to tbol I believe
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Thanks

hdrol is the mildest of the PHs... that being said- why the **** would you run a PH if you can find gear? Your lipids and your liver would appreciate you not using PHs.

Use Cabergoline .5mg 2 x wk to fight off prolactin sides.

I refuse to give any other advice on PHs because I do NOT support the use of them by anyone- ever.

Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    hdrol is the mildest of the PHs... that being said- why the **** would you run a PH if you can find gear? Your lipids and your liver would appreciate you not using PHs.

Use Cabergoline .5mg 2 x wk to fight off prolactin sides.

I refuse to give any other advice on PHs because I do NOT support the use of them by anyone- ever.

Respect,
    Vette
    Well I did tell him the same thing vette why run a PH when he can do the real thing. I do agree vette I dont like prohormones either as they kill your liver. im just trying to tell him not to run it and just do the P6. Thanks for the advice much respect

Thanks

Originally Posted by srblan View Post
    He's probably going to do what he wants either way. I'm fairly sensitive to prolactin sides too, and have controlled them with P5P and caber. Prolactrone looks like mucuna and green tea extract. It should work, though I'd probably get a hold of some p5p and/or caber in case that didn't work.

I'm personally more worried about the PCT. I'd definitely add a SERM rather than relying solely on an AI to bounce back.
    Im trying to detour him away from taking the Hdrol just because of the mess he had before. And to just take the P6 for now and wait until he can find some real stuff and run that. But thanks for the advice I will relay this on to him.