Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i used to get ripped with just diet

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test only at 500mg leaned me out by itself my first cycle from 18% down to 13% by the end of a 15wk cycle.. I ran a cycle this year 500mg/wk test mast at 400mg and added var 50mg ed wks 8 through 15 .. Got amazing results .. how ever I got the bf% lower then I ever thought but the only places I am holding bf is in my belly and back.. went from 16% to 7.5%

Diet is super important I would eat clean until you see the results your looking for then add a cheat day here and there until you see it effect you negatively. Then you know what you can get away with. I found that as long as I am super clean during the week. I can cheat my weekends to a point.The goal is to progress every week not have to play catch up from being a fattie all weekend long

Leave it all on the gym floor. I wear hoodies when I am at the gym when I leave I can ring them out. Find a demanding program and hit that shit as hard as you can! I do all compound movements except for one day a week I do hypertrophy work that day is all super and giant sets . I do strength cardio every day (except hypertrophy day) ex. Farmers walks , walking lunges they bring your heart rate up and down just as good as hiit training and have added benefits for strength

Days off are not days off. Walk on a treadmill on a incline or go for a jog. Never be still I even do body weight movements on days off just to get the blood flowing

Final point I have caught shit for this but I truly believe in training abs like any other muscle I train them every day all weighted movements in the 8 to 10 rep range. though I am still working on getting my bottom two to poke (cleaner diet would get it) my upper four and obliques are shredding out big time they look nice and chunky. I love heavy abs, not only will it make them pop it strengthens you for heavy compound movements.

good luck hope this helps some

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ha yeah i didnt know the thread was old .. o well its still good advise :)

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Spot Reduction and Targeting are terms created by infomercials selling The Ab Trainer. Genetics are your biggest battle, you might get that fat off with all of the above mentioned practices but, as soon as you let up on the compounds, cardio, diet or whatnot it will climb back. The first and last place on your body will always be that belly fat.

Rule #1 don't let belly fat (or any fat) accumulate if you're a BB or a wannbee BB.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe the new drug on the market to rid the internal organs of visceral fat is called "Egrifta" manufactured by Serono. Doing research.....my clearance gives me access. Hit me up.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe the new drug on the market to rid the internal organs of visceral fat is called "Egrifta" manufactured by Serono. Doing research.....my clearance gives me access. Hit me up.

A lot of folks compare it to 3ius of good gh

I see more bbers using sermerolin rather than tesamorelin (egrifta)

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Serono Egrifta. Research then hit me up. You'll be syrprised of the price. Trust.

Hotmess

Lady Member
Reaction score
My experience with clen not good. I'm sensitive to caffeine myself and taking a dose of clen was the equivalent of drinking a few pots of coffee. My internal temperature turned up so high I broke out into cold sweats and my hands shaked like crazy. I could feel my heart pounding so hard in my chest. I haven't messed with it since.

rexwal

Reaction score
Increased cardio intensity goes a long way regardless of what gear or supplements you use.

New Threads