First test c npp shot.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
The gear did not cause you to bleed, that is a pinning error. You hit an area that had a blood supply. As far as burning, putting alcohol on the site area will cause burning. If you did not allow the alcohol to evaporate before pinning, all u did possibly was introduce alcohol to the injection site when the dart went in.

This is exactly what I was thinking but I am not as experienced as most of the brothers here. The gear itself would have nothing to do with bleeding , regardless that it's pinn or not. You def hit as vein or possible pushed completely thru the muscle. That could also account for some of the burning feeling....I wash also thinking that it may of been you swabing with the alcohol pad pre injection....dual that has happened to be before.

Once or twice I have seabed with alcohol pad and had rebel injection spot a little too soaked with alcohol....which caused the injection to burn a bit....but Nothing like u mentioned. Maybe it was the combo of both things.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I shot a quad yesterday and when I pulled out I knew the shit was about to hit the fan because the needle as it came out was red as hell. Sure enough, blood squirted all over the place lol.... got on the carpet and the chair I was in and all over the place. Looked like a killed a small animal. I did NOT aspirate but I also did not INJECT INTO a vein ... I did what I have done before and went right through one. Leaves a yellow bruised looking area around the pin site.

Anyway, FD is dead on... let the alcohol evaporate before pinning. If you don;t you will introduce it in to your dermis and it will burn.

Everyone is different but I do not pin over 1.5ml in my delts (.5 to 1 not more than 3 recommended), 2 ml, in my quads (1-3 not more than 3 recommended) and 2ml in my glutes (1 to 3 not more than 5 recommended) and your vents (1-3 not more than 3 recommended). I split shots all the time to avoid large volume. It works best for me. I can tolerate multiple pins in small volume MUCH better and never get knots, lumps or have those nightmare pins when I am trying to shoot 3, 4 or 5 ml of oil. And yes, I have shot those volumes back when I was bulletproof and still have the lumps and knots to prove it.

I would still toss the Pinn - you are looking for a problem IMO... penny wise pound foolish I say.

You might want to visit this site: California Vet Supply and look under Fish, Antibiotics... you keep using that Pinn you may need it. I kid you not. It is pharm grade antibiotics.

Much Respect,
Vette

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dam vette I would of been all fucked up mentally lol !! Thanks all ill just wait till we'd. And I'm a little list under what u mean about that fish antibiotics

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dam vette I would of been all fucked up mentally lol !! Thanks all ill just wait till we'd. And I'm a little list under what u mean about that fish antibiotics

I mean those antibiotics are the exact same pharm grade antibiotics as you would get from your doctor brother. EVERYONE needs to have a bottle of penicillin on hand at the very least IMHO.

You poke enough holes in your body and you are more likely than not to end up with an infection. I keep penicillin for infection, Letro for gyno, assorted topicals and bandaids in a small kit just in case.

Much Respect and I hope you have a GREAT run brother,
Vette

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds good brother and thanks. I might even make a log since my last one was a fuckin fail.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack.

Vette can you explain the max ml per muscle again? I don't quite follow the 2nd part of each site you listed. If you are doing 1.5 in delts does that mean 1.5 split or 1.5 per delt? Thanks

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack.

Vette can you explain the max ml per muscle again? I don't quite follow the 2nd part of each site you listed. If you are doing 1.5 in delts does that mean 1.5 split or 1.5 per delt? Thanks

This is correct:

1.5 per dealt.

Respect,
Vette

Oh, and Hollywood, I don;t shoot the max... I have my own max and I keep it low and slow- no problems here... just never let a 'friend' talk you in to pinning a calf muscle with a 23g needle of NPP. Fucker laughed for a week every time I limped by his sorry ass....

Whatchagonnado,
Vette

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^lol dude I would never do my calves fuckin nuts!!
And today will be my second shot so. Lets see if I get the burn as last time. Will report back tonight

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I actually ended up doin my second injection right now. Went smooth as butter no burn/blood or anything. Guess I'm Guna continue with the pinn npp added in to my test c nd npp from my private source.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Figured it was just a weird occurance, glad all is well bud.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks hockey ! How did that npp run go for u last time we spoke about u running the cycle.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Need some input fellas. Just did a injection of 1ml test c n 1.5ml npp. Right when I pulled thw pin out shit started fuckin leaking down my ass cheek dramatically. Felt as if the juice was also leaking. Shit wouldnt stop. I held pressure on the spot for about 4 minutes then it stopped . But once I took off the napkin I was left with a. Fuckin marble sized knot lol. What u fellas think I did wrong? Iv had blood drip down once before but never left a knot.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're all good man. Must have tore up a vein on the way in. You'll get a nice bruise under the skin there but the knot will go away in a day or two.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I mean I always aspirate. Is it still possible to tear a vein on the way in and no blood show in the syringe.? Nd might I say that was def a experience I havent experienced before lol. Fuckin got my bathroom floor full of blood . And thanks popeye

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its also very common for a little blood to come out after u pull the pin out. I've had it drip down my ass cheek plenty of times. I've heard sometimes it can squirt out as well.

But...

I'm sure its possible to barely nick a vein on the way in, not hitting it enough to allow blood to get in.

Or

If u poked it thru a vein completely and didn't aspirate until it was all the way thru, it wouldn't have any suction just going thru it, so no blood would show.

Makes sense I think.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Could have went through the vein. so no blood when you aspirate. Try injecting slower as you might be pinning too quickly. Something i do that works for me is I always pull skin to side before pinning and then I leave the pin in for about 10 secs or so after Im done pinning then pull it out and let skin slide over. I have never had any issues other than a rare tiny blood spot or trickle.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its also very common for a little blood to come out after u pull the pin out. I've had it drip down my ass cheek plenty of times. I've heard sometimes it can squirt out as well.

But...

I'm sure its possible to barely nick a vein on the way in, not hitting it enough to allow blood to get in.

Or

If u poked it thru a vein completely and didn't aspirate until it was all the way thru, it wouldn't have any suction just going thru it, so no blood would show.

Makes sense I think.

Ya hurd a few squirt stories. A lil drip is common your right but I mean it was running down my cheeks on to the floor. Point of this thread is to get a few oppinions on why the blood was more heavy then previous injections so I can maybe prevent the mess and irritation. Must be my technique or some shit. I inject m w f and only rotate injection with my glutes.dont know if that can have anything to do with it