First test c npp shot.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I just did 1cc of test c and 1cc of npp both from a trust private source. And I added .5cc of pinns npp. (Only because I have a few bottles from before) . So a total of 2.5 cc in my glute. During the injection I felt a burning feeling as it was going in. Once I pulled out the needle blood just started leakin down my ass cheek . Then once applied the alcohol with pressure to stop the bleeding I was also feeling the same burn as injecting. What can be the issue? Maybe the pinn gear?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Toss the Pinn gear brother... do NOT put that in your body.

2.5cc is an assload (pun intended). I usually split anything over 1.5 or 2 ml (depending on what it is) in to two pins.

Try it without the poison, err, I mean Pinn and see if you get the burn. Most likely BA or something Pinn is using to help with all the fucking problems they have. You can also order some GSO- great to cut anything harsh.

If you still get a 'burn' without the Pinn, it's most probably the NPP. Cut it if you have to with CSO or GSO.

Keep us posted and best of luck,
Vette

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Toss the Pinn gear brother... do NOT put that in your body.

2.5cc is an assload (pun intended). I usually split anything over 1.5 or 2 ml (depending on what it is) in to two pins.

Try it without the poison, err, I mean Pinn and see if you get the burn. Most likely BA or something Pinn is using to help with all the fucking problems they have. You can also order some GSO- great to cut anything harsh.

If you still get a 'burn' without the Pinn, it's most probably the NPP. Cut it if you have to with CSO or GSO.

Keep us posted and best of luck,
Vette

Really vette?? If Im pinning my glute, or ventroglute I will do 3ML, thats the highest Ive ever had to go, but without any issues, I wouldnt expect going all the way up to 5ml in either of those muscle would be much of an issues. Dont plan on that anytime soon though, but things like Primo in the future, require lots of oil.

As for your burning sensation, I say toss out the PINN, and try another injections, if it burns again, contact your private source and ask if there would be any reason for the burn. I'm sure they'll take care of you, and you'll figure out the issue.

Good luck bro!

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
@vette I'm also thinking its the pinn shit. And honestly 3cc was the most iv ever done in my cheeks . I don't usually get any burn or pip maybe slightly. But on the other hand I had a huge issue pinning that many cc in to my thigh. I could hardly move that leg and had a bad flue for a day or so. And next shot is thur ill let you all know if its the pinn.

@hockey I'm right there with u bro. My cheeks are cool on 3cc. 5cc would be in the kill zone. I wouldn't even try 4cc,but for the source I'm sure hell take care of it if its in his oils (which I really doubt!).

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would give it a try on ur next pin. Weird things can happen on any given injection. Wait to see if it happens again. Don't trip off one bad injection

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not tripping at all bud. Just wondering what can cause it. Cause if its this pinn shit . I'm dumping it.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i would just try it again and then without.. if it happens again... toss that shit

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I guess that would be better in a way.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The gear did not cause you to bleed, that is a pinning error. You hit an area that had a blood supply. As far as burning, putting alcohol on the site area will cause burning. If you did not allow the alcohol to evaporate before pinning, all u did possibly was introduce alcohol to the injection site when the dart went in.

I pin after a shower, thus I do not use alcohol. If oil or blood appear after injection, I simply wipe away with my Buzz Light Year bath towel

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That is def a possibility fd.i might have not let it fully dry out before pinning. And thing is I aspirated . Si I'm guessing I would have seen blood in the syringe. (What a fuckin coincidence ! I have one as well lol)

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You could have aspirated and the needle could have gone in deeper once u started pushing in the vitamins, thus hitting blood supply.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Makes sense! I'll just have to wait till wed

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
NPP has always had a bit of a bite with me, I would have to break the shots up but that is me some people don't have that effect.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Also it's not till the next day I really feel the bite.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It was only during the injection sfg . As of now it don't even feel like I injected.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
any of you guys think he hit a vein?? hence all the blood?

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I aspirated gymrat. Shouldn't I have seen some blood?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your good bro..I've had injections burn, bleed, squirt, leak and make me cough out a lung..I've injected shit that burned so bad that it freaked me out but it turned out to be all good