A gram of test vs test/deca

Reaction score
I've ran HIGH test before, and i've ran test with nandro before but i'm just curious what everyone elses experiences are. For me, when i ran the test alittle lower (750mg) but with, say 500mg of deca, the gains seemed to be more "solid", and i held onto more of my gains with my test/deca cycle versus high test only. Also nice that deca helps with the joints.

What have you guys experienced?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Synergy with the stacks are always better IMO.

2 + 2 = pancakes

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wasn't impressed with deca at all until I bumped it up to 600mg for the last couple weeks of my cycle. Anything below 600 is not as effective in my opinion. Of course diet is key, but I just think deca is shit if not ran at moderately high doses. 600+ deca and 600-750 test and you got a serious mass builder right there. You could easily add a good 40lbs or so with a cycle
like that.

Reaction score
I wasn't impressed with deca at all until I bumped it up to 600mg for the last couple weeks of my cycle. Anything below 600 is not as effective in my opinion. Of course diet is key, but I just think deca is shit if not ran at moderately high doses. 600+ deca and 600-750 test and you got a serious mass builder right there. You could easily add a good 40lbs or so with a cycle
like that.

What do you weigh Rage?

Reaction score
Around 185 or so, but I'm only like 5"6-5"7. Why lol?

Just curious cause i've always read a good dose of deca is 2g per lb of bodyweight, BUT from hearing personal experiences it seems like closer to 3g per lb brings about much better results.

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just curious cause i've always read a good dose of deca is 2g per lb of bodyweight, BUT from hearing personal experiences it seems like closer to 3g per lb brings about much better results.

Yea, I'd say you're right. I know it's the food the does the work, but you can certainly tell a diff from 400-600 deca. That was my last cycle and I gained around 25lbs, but gained the most strength and size when I bumped up the deca dose. Certainly saw the water gain and bulk at 600 as opposed to 400. I'm not a big fan of deca though. From now on I might just run tren instead on my bulks as well as cuts. What kinda cycle were you thinking about doing?

Reaction score
Around 185 or so, but I'm only like 5"6-5"7. Why lol?

Ya, all time favorite cycle is definitely test/tren/mast/var but dont want to run tren next time for two reasons. 1. Want to do a bulk cycle(yes, i realize you can bulk with tren) 2. Pretty much the only side i get from tren is anxiety but it is pretty intense anxiety so i'm thinking next cycle i want to go with something alittle less stressful.

Tentative Cycle:
Week 1-6 TNE 50mg twice a day
Week 7-20 TNE 50mg ed pre-workout
Week 1-18 Test Enth 750mg ew
Week 1-16 Deca 600mg ew
Week 11-18 Var 75mg ed

Thoughts?

Not happenin for a few months so i'm open to discussion, suggestions, other ideas! Yes, i already have all the necessary ancillaries/PCT items on hand. (adex, caber, hcg, clomid)

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, if the sides on tren are bad than an alternative is certainly better. That's a
Nice looking cycle. If you want a full on bulk, you could switch the var for some dbol or drol(not sure if you get bad sides on those as well). Other then that it looks pretty solid. Out of curiosity what's your cycle exp and weight?

Reaction score
Yeah, if the sides on tren are bad than an alternative is certainly better. That's a
Nice looking cycle. If you want a full on bulk, you could switch the var for some dbol or drol(not sure if you get bad sides on those as well). Other then that it looks pretty solid. Out of curiosity what's your cycle exp and weight?

agree, thought about that, but var really puts my strength at another level compared to dbol/drol.

SAD

Reaction score
So for the first 6 weeks you are going to run 1.45g test along with everything else, and then 1.15g for the remainder of this almost half-year "cycle"?

What are your stats and cycling experience?

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Dosing deca has nothing to do with ones weight. I know you can bring up some lame men who know nothing about gear as far as experience goes. They read and then thought it made them sound smart so they threw it out there. Nonsense.

Reaction score
Would proviron or mast have any advantages over adex or is it the same basically?

Jimmyinkedup

Reaction score
! would take 400test+600deca over a gram of test per week any day.
As was mentioned earlier when stackng 1+1 doesnt equal 2..... it can equal 4.

Reaction score
So for the first 6 weeks you are going to run 1.45g test along with everything else, and then 1.15g for the remainder of this almost half-year "cycle"?

What are your stats and cycling experience?

I'm 28, ran 8 cycles before(all compounds except drol and halo). 6' 3", 265lbs 11% bf

I realize 1.45 g of test for the first 6 weeks is alot, but although the test e is "in" your system, for me, i've never seen any results from test e, besides increase libido/oily skin before week 6. Using the TNE in the beginning as a kickstart so the first 6 weeks arent just dead weeks...last few cycles have been pretty heavy with orals so i wanted to go with all injectables this time, and thus why i'm using TNE as a kickstart instead of drol or dbol.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The question you should ask your self is: "Can you grow with just 400mg of test alone and a great diet?"

If your answer is yes, than a synergy of both would be great to say the least. Ive done test 300mg a week with 300mg of deca a week as well many times, and i still grow like a fucking weed with the proper diet. Point being, it doesn't take much but food a gear to grow. Ive done both compounds at much higher doses and grow (duh), but for me, less is more. To each his own!

Reaction score
I can definitely agree that that is alot of gear, but from my own experience, when I hit the 500mg ew mark for the nandro, that is when I really start seeing its effects. So I guess I could lose 100mg a week there, but for me to avoid deca dick, I need at least 100mg more of test per week, so you can see where that puts the minimum for my test.

Wanted to run something for a kick start so I don't have six "dead" weeks waiting for the other compounds to really "come on". So, my question becomes, would you guys rather run an oral(drol or dbol) or stick to an injectable(TNE) but then be running "even more test"?

SAD

Reaction score
Frontload the test e.

New Threads