HEy GUys!

Reaction score
Im new to this Forum. Ive been a member at ology for a long time! I have heard that ology is screwing a lot of people! i have heard a lot of great things at about this forum though. Ive heard there are some really good guys here. I hope to make friends with you all! ill be using this forum only. IM not ever messing with ology again! ology Lies about crap. They delete the bad post about pinnacle. They dont want any bad reviews about Pinnacle. Some people have been banned from ology from giving pinnacle a bad rep. Im not a supporter of Pinnacle but i odered from them bc i seen all of the great reviews about them on ology. I ordered some Test E from them and on my third week now. I have gained 9 pounds! My bench has went up 30 Pounds! Pip is a Bitch Though. Trust me guys im not a supporter of Pinnacle. I want to make some friends on here and find a better place to get My gear from. Im going to be sticking around on this Forum for a long time!

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's up Fisher...no BS here.....ditch the pinn.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome bro. good to have you with us

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome my good friend fisher, best forum on the net!

Reaction score
I have seen a lot of bad reviews of pinnacle, i just dont want to waste the gear lol spent hard earned cash on it. and THank god that there is no BS on here. Finally a LEGIT Forum!!!!!!!!!

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Donate your pinn gear to the trash.

Reaction score
haha im just going to finish up my cycle. Then im hoping to have another source by the time i finish up my cycle. Hoping to get to know a few guys and they help me our with a private source or a good source in general. Just got to get to know everyone first.

Reaction score
Welcome bro, just joined recently myself and I also made the mistake of ordering from pinn x-. Hope you continue to see some gains from that cycle if you go through with it.

Lots of good info and people here though, you'll like it.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI. This is the home of the Ology banned & proud of it! Glad you made it over.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
haha im just going to finish up my cycle. Then im hoping to have another source by the time i finish up my cycle. Hoping to get to know a few guys and they help me our with a private source or a good source in general. Just got to get to know everyone first.

Welcome to the family brother.. But this is one forum u won't get scammed on, we are a zero source forum ... All members no sales pitches

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI. This is the home of the Ology banned & proud of it! Glad you made it over.

I was banned on my third post! LOL Can you top that???

Welcome brother! You found the best board anywhere.

Respect,
Vette

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dont get to excited we have no private sources here.O and welcome to SI

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome Fisher there are lots of good bros here.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome man, to the forum that won't strong arm you to purchase a product!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome home :p

New Threads