Modern Day Cubscout

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So Im on a stakeout in a in a park near a shit neighborhood about 4am. This dog wonders up to my truck and starts barking his ass off. I roll the window down and give him something to eat and settle him down. The dog (a bird dog) goes and lays down in the grass.

About sun up right on que, this white trash piece of shit comes down the trail in his hoodie and sweats, walking a solid white rednose pit. The pit and the stray are about 50 yards away from each other. Im in the middle of both. Dipshit cannot see inside my truck as I tint everything even the windshield. His pit takes intrest in the bird dog, and starts over there. The pit is on a retractable 30ft leash. The "dog owner" does not try and leave or retract the leash at all. Here comes the bird dog, and the owner is walking towards the 2 not trying at all to stop the fight that is about to happen. I opened my door and told him if they fight because of you, Im going to smear you all over that concrete down there. He left and didnt say a fucking word. I have a new companion a very hungry one.

I hate irresponsible dog owners with a passion. My client called in and is doing a walk through this am with my wife. Good day.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you a PI?

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya dude I feel ya. Dude sounds like a punk

But did you get the guy u where waiting on?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I fucking love a good bird dog.... and there have been a few times when I loved a bail bondsman too lol... that fuck with the pit needed his ass beat... but it's not worth it.... well, it's worth it but it's not legal..... yea, I'll put it that way.

Respect,
Vette

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Four thats the client that called in. So no drama on that front.

Vette I think its funny to see how guys that fight animals act when its their turn.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate when people hurt animals man, not cool, that guy is a jerk he knew his dog had a upper hand cuz he had a red nose pit, lucky u were there to stop it.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate owners who allow that shit, I would of buried my foot in his face

New Threads