Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 86
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    What do you think Of ARL?

    Might be ordering my second cycle From ARL. What do you guys think of their Test and Dbol?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: What do you think Of ARL?

    idk i hope they are decent., i traded my boy a 50 ml jug of tpp for 2 10ml bottles of their npp. its ARL for russia i think. he said it was g2g and i trust him so im not that worried about it.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: What do you think Of ARL?

    Let hope there legit.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Atlanta,Ga
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: What do you think Of ARL?

    I took a look at their website and they have some good products especially the blends.But i was not able to see the prices.Anyway it seems to be legit.

  5. #5
    Member G-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: What do you think Of ARL?

    Are they US based?

  6. #6
    Elite. SFGiants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In A Vagina
    Posts
    6,433
    Thanks
    4,935
    Thanked 5,393 Times in 2,263 Posts

    Re: What do you think Of ARL?

    Never heard of them.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

  7. #7
    Senior Moderator NbleSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10,974
    Thanks
    19,279
    Thanked 9,833 Times in 4,909 Posts

    Re: What do you think Of ARL?

    Not familiar with them either.

  8. #8
    Elite Christosterone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,026
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: What do you think Of ARL?

    Never heard of em
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

  9. #9
    Elite SuperBane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Red Light District
    Posts
    1,529
    Thanks
    632
    Thanked 550 Times in 358 Posts

    Re: What do you think Of ARL?

    Russian. They were up over at Eroids for a bit.
    Too wishy washy never pulled the trigger.
    Bunch of slack-jawed fagg0ts around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

  10. #10
    Senior Member SAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In the gym.
    Posts
    854
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 194 Times in 80 Posts

    Re: What do you think Of ARL?

    Fisher, it is my opinion, and granted only the opinion of one guy, that you are cancerous in your quest for sources. Do you have any other reason for being here besides hunting for and/or verifying sources? Taking a look at your posts, I'd say no, and based on that I'd say you are on the wrong board.

    We are a cancer free, source free, source-check free board where members can join together and share knowledge and experience.
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

  11. #11
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: What do you think Of ARL?

    Originally Posted by SAD View Post
    Fisher, it is my opinion, and granted only the opinion of one guy, that you are cancerous in your quest for sources. Do you have any other reason for being here besides hunting for and/or verifying sources? Taking a look at your posts, I'd say no, and based on that I'd say you are on the wrong board.

    We are a cancer free, source free, source-check free board where members can join together and share knowledge and experience.
    Its not just him and it has a lot to do with where he came from. Eventually he'll get taken for some green and learn that you can't just trust a random gathering of guys on one board and he'll learn what it means when someone says "do your research." Hopefully he'll stick around here though and learn something and maybe he won't have to get ripped off to learn how it works.

  12. #12
    Elite HH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    716
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 28 Times in 24 Posts

    Re: What do you think Of ARL?

    I used ARL a few months back and had excellent results, and i know a few other bro's here that have as well with just as good results, but i will leave out names. With that being said,his customer service ****ing blows horse dick, and getting your pack is like playing the lottery. Great gear (when i used it at the time) but horrible service,and for that i he will never have any business from me.
    Proud Supporter of single MILFS

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: What do you think Of ARL?

    SAD IM NOT ASKING FOR A SOURCE If i was looking for a source I would be like hey guys do you know any good sources? BUt NO i did not say that. Im asking about reviews of a Brand. That my buddy is using! get your fact straight before you start bitching. Why is it so wrong to ask about reviews All of you ask for reviews! I dont know why YOu want me to look like a bad guy when ALL of you have asked about reviews! DOes it say in the RULES you cant Ask about reviews? NO! it dont!. YOu cant Ask for SOURCES. Did I ASK for a SOURCE? NO i did NOT. I asked for everybody's experince with them.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: What do you think Of ARL?

    Phillarofbalance. I have done plenty of Research. I have over 10 Legit Sources. I know how it works. I have ran 2 cycles. I have been a member at 2 different Forums for 3 and a half years. If everyone is going to Bitch at me stupid crap that you all have done yourself. You ALL of asked about a review Of a BRand. If you guys are going to that to me then im going to go to a different forum. I have only posted 2 Threads!! damn People. Chill the hell out. And i know you cant trust random people i look at 100s of reviews. If they are good reviews then i go with it if there bad i dont. I have never had Shit gear. My gear has always been dosed right. Never been cheated. So stop saying i need to Research. I know my shit.

  15. #15
    Elite g0re's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    867
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: What do you think Of ARL?

    Originally Posted by Fisher28 View Post
    Phillarofbalance. I have done plenty of Research. I have over 10 Legit Sources. I know how it works. I have ran 2 cycles. I have been a member at 2 different Forums for 3 and a half years. If everyone is going to Bitch at me stupid crap that you all have done yourself. You ALL of asked about a review Of a BRand. If you guys are going to that to me then im going to go to a different forum. I have only posted 2 Threads!! damn People. Chill the hell out. And i know you cant trust random people i look at 100s of reviews. If they are good reviews then i go with it if there bad i dont. I have never had Shit gear. My gear has always been dosed right. Never been cheated. So stop saying i need to Research. I know my shit.
    Don't let the door hit u on the way out.

  16. #16
    Elite AlphaD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8,117
    Thanks
    3,966
    Thanked 3,263 Times in 1,933 Posts

    Re: What do you think Of ARL?

    Chill or go back to "OLOGY" , just saying.

  17. #17
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    What do you think Of ARL?

    Originally Posted by Fisher28 View Post
    Phillarofbalance. I have done plenty of Research. I have over 10 Legit Sources. I know how it works. I have ran 2 cycles. I have been a member at 2 different Forums for 3 and a half years. If everyone is going to Bitch at me stupid crap that you all have done yourself. You ALL of asked about a review Of a BRand. If you guys are going to that to me then im going to go to a different forum. I have only posted 2 Threads!! damn People. Chill the hell out. And i know you cant trust random people i look at 100s of reviews. If they are good reviews then i go with it if there bad i dont. I have never had Shit gear. My gear has always been dosed right. Never been cheated. So stop saying i need to Research. I know my shit.

    First off I was defending you. I never said you need to research. Take a deep breath.

    And I've actually never asked for a review on a source...
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  18. #18
    Elite AlphaD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8,117
    Thanks
    3,966
    Thanked 3,263 Times in 1,933 Posts

    Re: What do you think Of ARL?

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    First off I was defending you. I never said you need to research. Take a deep breath.

    And I've actually never asked for a review on a source...
    POB, you don't have to explain your action. Even a newbie like me knows the game. He says he has 10 legit sources......but yet seems to fish "no pun intended" quite a bit like someone that is not in the know. Let's just leave at what we all know. Hang around awhile, get used to your new family.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: What do you think Of ARL?

    Will Be proud to leave if all the members are going to act like this Goretekz.

  20. #20
    Elite g0re's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    867
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: What do you think Of ARL?

    Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
    POB, you don't have to explain your action. Even a newbie like me knows the game. He says he has 10 legit sources......but yet seems to fish "no pun intended" quite a bit like someone that is not in the know. Let's just leave at what we all know. Hang around awhile, get used to your new family.
    Excellent way to put it.

    Fisher, alpha here can teach you a thing or two. He is new as well and has not even mentioned that word "source".

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 12:54 AM
  2. PEPTIDES.....what you you really think about them..??
    By gymrat827 in forum Peptides And Growth Hormone
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 10:25 AM
  3. Planning next cycle what do you think?
    By LeanHerm in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 09:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •