Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

What do you think Of ARL?

Might be ordering my second cycle From ARL. What do you guys think of their Test and Dbol?

Banned
    Thanks

Re: What do you think Of ARL?

idk i hope they are decent., i traded my boy a 50 ml jug of tpp for 2 10ml bottles of their npp. its ARL for russia i think. he said it was g2g and i trust him so im not that worried about it.

Thanks

Let hope there legit.

Thanks

I took a look at their website and they have some good products especially the blends.But i was not able to see the prices.Anyway it seems to be legit.

Thanks

Are they US based?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,393 Times in 2,263 Posts

Never heard of them.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,833 Times in 4,909 Posts

Not familiar with them either.

Thanks

Never heard of em
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Thanks

Russian. They were up over at Eroids for a bit.
    Too wishy washy never pulled the trigger.
    Bunch of slack-jawed fagg0ts around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Thanks

Fisher, it is my opinion, and granted only the opinion of one guy, that you are cancerous in your quest for sources. Do you have any other reason for being here besides hunting for and/or verifying sources? Taking a look at your posts, I'd say no, and based on that I'd say you are on the wrong board.

We are a cancer free, source free, source-check free board where members can join together and share knowledge and experience.
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

Originally Posted by SAD View Post
    Fisher, it is my opinion, and granted only the opinion of one guy, that you are cancerous in your quest for sources. Do you have any other reason for being here besides hunting for and/or verifying sources? Taking a look at your posts, I'd say no, and based on that I'd say you are on the wrong board.

We are a cancer free, source free, source-check free board where members can join together and share knowledge and experience.
    Its not just him and it has a lot to do with where he came from. Eventually he'll get taken for some green and learn that you can't just trust a random gathering of guys on one board and he'll learn what it means when someone says "do your research." Hopefully he'll stick around here though and learn something and maybe he won't have to get ripped off to learn how it works.

Thanks

I used ARL a few months back and had excellent results, and i know a few other bro's here that have as well with just as good results, but i will leave out names. With that being said,his customer service ****ing blows horse dick, and getting your pack is like playing the lottery. Great gear (when i used it at the time) but horrible service,and for that i he will never have any business from me.
    Proud Supporter of single MILFS

Thanks

SAD IM NOT ASKING FOR A SOURCE If i was looking for a source I would be like hey guys do you know any good sources? BUt NO i did not say that. Im asking about reviews of a Brand. That my buddy is using! get your fact straight before you start bitching. Why is it so wrong to ask about reviews All of you ask for reviews! I dont know why YOu want me to look like a bad guy when ALL of you have asked about reviews! DOes it say in the RULES you cant Ask about reviews? NO! it dont!. YOu cant Ask for SOURCES. Did I ASK for a SOURCE? NO i did NOT. I asked for everybody's experince with them.

Thanks

Phillarofbalance. I have done plenty of Research. I have over 10 Legit Sources. I know how it works. I have ran 2 cycles. I have been a member at 2 different Forums for 3 and a half years. If everyone is going to Bitch at me stupid crap that you all have done yourself. You ALL of asked about a review Of a BRand. If you guys are going to that to me then im going to go to a different forum. I have only posted 2 Threads!! damn People. Chill the hell out. And i know you cant trust random people i look at 100s of reviews. If they are good reviews then i go with it if there bad i dont. I have never had Shit gear. My gear has always been dosed right. Never been cheated. So stop saying i need to Research. I know my shit.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Fisher28 View Post
    Phillarofbalance. I have done plenty of Research. I have over 10 Legit Sources. I know how it works. I have ran 2 cycles. I have been a member at 2 different Forums for 3 and a half years. If everyone is going to Bitch at me stupid crap that you all have done yourself. You ALL of asked about a review Of a BRand. If you guys are going to that to me then im going to go to a different forum. I have only posted 2 Threads!! damn People. Chill the hell out. And i know you cant trust random people i look at 100s of reviews. If they are good reviews then i go with it if there bad i dont. I have never had Shit gear. My gear has always been dosed right. Never been cheated. So stop saying i need to Research. I know my shit.
    Don't let the door hit u on the way out.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,263 Times in 1,933 Posts

Chill or go back to "OLOGY" , just saying.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

What do you think Of ARL?

Originally Posted by Fisher28 View Post

First off I was defending you. I never said you need to research. Take a deep breath.

And I've actually never asked for a review on a source...
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,263 Times in 1,933 Posts

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    First off I was defending you. I never said you need to research. Take a deep breath.

And I've actually never asked for a review on a source...
    POB, you don't have to explain your action. Even a newbie like me knows the game. He says he has 10 legit sources......but yet seems to fish "no pun intended" quite a bit like someone that is not in the know. Let's just leave at what we all know. Hang around awhile, get used to your new family.

Thanks

Will Be proud to leave if all the members are going to act like this Goretekz.

Thanks

Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
    POB, you don't have to explain your action. Even a newbie like me knows the game. He says he has 10 legit sources......but yet seems to fish "no pun intended" quite a bit like someone that is not in the know. Let's just leave at what we all know. Hang around awhile, get used to your new family.
    Excellent way to put it.

Fisher, alpha here can teach you a thing or two. He is new as well and has not even mentioned that word "source".

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast