Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Cycle

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Cycle

    Just wondering what everyone thinks about a
    Test E 750wk - 20wk
    EQ 600wk - 18wk
    Anavar 6wk
    HCG starting week 5 every 5thday 1000 iu
    Aromasin 12.5mg ED Im prone to estro sides
    PCT already planned

    Do you think this would be a good bulking cycle ? Or should I just do Sust/Deca I hate the sides of deca and really wanted to avoid it if I could.

  2. #2
    Elite Christosterone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,026
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: Cycle

    Eq is good, you could always go npp with caber on hand.
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

  3. #3
    Elite Popeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,573
    Thanks
    365
    Thanked 595 Times in 283 Posts

    Re: Cycle

    If you really want to bulk up and can deal with the sides, I would go Test/ deca and try to figure out a good dose that your body agrees with best . Drop the ananvar for dbol or drol.

    Also HCG e5d for 15+weeks is a shit ton, you CAN desensitize your boys with too much HCG. I would maybe go 3on 1off or something along those lines.

    Aromasin is good but have caber for prolactin issues as well.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Re: Cycle

    Originally Posted by Popeye50 View Post
    If you really want to bulk up and can deal with the sides, I would go Test/ deca and try to figure out a good dose that your body agrees with best . Drop the ananvar for dbol or drol.

    Also HCG e5d for 15+weeks is a shit ton, you CAN desensitize your boys with too much HCG. I would maybe go 3on 1off or something along those lines.

    Aromasin is good but have caber for prolactin issues as well.
    The reason Im afraid to touch deca again is because of the horrible sides I have had in the past. Mostly loss of libido, progestin sides. I have never used caber before always used prami and I cant stand prami it makes me feel like a zombie all the time not to mention the nausea from it(cant even stomach breakfast). I still have a small pea size lump in my pec that is why i will be running an AI everyday

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Re: Cycle

    Originally Posted by Christosterone View Post
    Eq is good, you could always go npp with caber on hand.
    Ive never used NPP before how is it compared to Deca ?

  6. #6
    Palestinean Prophet Yaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wally World
    Posts
    7,221
    Thanks
    1,215
    Thanked 4,509 Times in 2,186 Posts

    Re: Cycle

    Looks good..for a bulker eq is good, made me hungry all the time, takes a few weeks to take effect. Test e dose looks good. For a bulker i think dbol would be better then var
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

    Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

    DONALD TRUMP 2016

  7. #7
    Elite Christosterone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,026
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: Cycle

    Npp is a short ester of deca, hits faster, leaves quicker if you have bad sides, also less bloat and sides in general, also, caber is a lot better than prami and should help cure the deca dick, eq is a good choice though
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

  8. #8
    Elite mistah187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 251 Times in 168 Posts

    Re: Cycle

    What's up stax! I'm doing almost same shit. Except I'm runnin mast the whole time... I'm starting with 4 weeks of dbol and ending with 6-weeks of var. eq is def diff for bulking than deca but the gains should be more quality.
    Also I have done ALOT of research and most people say to go 800mg of eq... But I still am waffling about kickin it that high

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Re: Cycle

    Originally Posted by Popeye50 View Post
    If you really want to bulk up and can deal with the sides, I would go Test/ deca and try to figure out a good dose that your body agrees with best . Drop the ananvar for dbol or drol.

    Also HCG e5d for 15+weeks is a shit ton, you CAN desensitize your boys with too much HCG. I would maybe go 3on 1off or something along those lines.

    Aromasin is good but have caber for prolactin issues as well.
    What about 500iu every 10th day ?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Re: Cycle

    Originally Posted by mistah187 View Post
    What's up stax! I'm doing almost same shit. Except I'm runnin mast the whole time... I'm starting with 4 weeks of dbol and ending with 6-weeks of var. eq is def diff for bulking than deca but the gains should be more quality.
    Also I have done ALOT of research and most people say to go 800mg of eq... But I still am waffling about kickin it that high
    Hey Broskie ! What test are you running right now ? Im afraid to go around deca anymore even tho it offers joint support and the bulk is through the roof the sides just outway it to much for me. How many weeks in are you ?

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Re: Cycle

    Originally Posted by Christosterone View Post
    Npp is a short ester of deca, hits faster, leaves quicker if you have bad sides, also less bloat and sides in general, also, caber is a lot better than prami and should help cure the deca dick, eq is a good choice though
    Well my current source im looking at doesnt have NPP so i guess thats out of the question for trying it. In the winter time i usually run long cycles cause theres nothing else to do. What do you suggest ? Ive never ran EQ before but want to bulk up but not gain a bunch of fat

  12. #12
    Elite Popeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,573
    Thanks
    365
    Thanked 595 Times in 283 Posts

    Re: Cycle

    Originally Posted by staxs View Post
    What about 500iu every 10th day ?
    I would say 500iu-750iu a week is fine...but I would throw a 1 week break in every few weeks.....maybe 4 or 5 weeks on....1 week break...and repeat.

  13. #13
    Elite mistah187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 251 Times in 168 Posts

    Re: Cycle

    havent started yet got all those googies calling my name from the closet until jan

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Re: Cycle

    Originally Posted by mistah187 View Post
    havent started yet got all those googies calling my name from the closet until jan
    Oh ok why the wait till january ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •