Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone thinks about a
Test E 750wk - 20wk
EQ 600wk - 18wk
Anavar 6wk
HCG starting week 5 every 5thday 1000 iu
Aromasin 12.5mg ED Im prone to estro sides
PCT already planned

Do you think this would be a good bulking cycle ? Or should I just do Sust/Deca I hate the sides of deca and really wanted to avoid it if I could.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Eq is good, you could always go npp with caber on hand.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you really want to bulk up and can deal with the sides, I would go Test/ deca and try to figure out a good dose that your body agrees with best . Drop the ananvar for dbol or drol.

Also HCG e5d for 15+weeks is a shit ton, you CAN desensitize your boys with too much HCG. I would maybe go 3on 1off or something along those lines.

Aromasin is good but have caber for prolactin issues as well.

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you really want to bulk up and can deal with the sides, I would go Test/ deca and try to figure out a good dose that your body agrees with best . Drop the ananvar for dbol or drol.

Also HCG e5d for 15+weeks is a shit ton, you CAN desensitize your boys with too much HCG. I would maybe go 3on 1off or something along those lines.

The reason Im afraid to touch deca again is because of the horrible sides I have had in the past. Mostly loss of libido, progestin sides. I have never used caber before always used prami and I cant stand prami it makes me feel like a zombie all the time not to mention the nausea from it(cant even stomach breakfast). I still have a small pea size lump in my pec that is why i will be running an AI everyday

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks good..for a bulker eq is good, made me hungry all the time, takes a few weeks to take effect. Test e dose looks good. For a bulker i think dbol would be better then var

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Npp is a short ester of deca, hits faster, leaves quicker if you have bad sides, also less bloat and sides in general, also, caber is a lot better than prami and should help cure the deca dick, eq is a good choice though

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's up stax! I'm doing almost same shit. Except I'm runnin mast the whole time... I'm starting with 4 weeks of dbol and ending with 6-weeks of var. eq is def diff for bulking than deca but the gains should be more quality.
Also I have done ALOT of research and most people say to go 800mg of eq... But I still am waffling about kickin it that high

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

What about 500iu every 10th day ?

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's up stax! I'm doing almost same shit. Except I'm runnin mast the whole time... I'm starting with 4 weeks of dbol and ending with 6-weeks of var. eq is def diff for bulking than deca but the gains should be more quality.
Also I have done ALOT of research and most people say to go 800mg of eq... But I still am waffling about kickin it that high

Hey Broskie ! What test are you running right now ? Im afraid to go around deca anymore even tho it offers joint support and the bulk is through the roof the sides just outway it to much for me. How many weeks in are you ?

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Npp is a short ester of deca, hits faster, leaves quicker if you have bad sides, also less bloat and sides in general, also, caber is a lot better than prami and should help cure the deca dick, eq is a good choice though

Well my current source im looking at doesnt have NPP so i guess thats out of the question for trying it. In the winter time i usually run long cycles cause theres nothing else to do. What do you suggest ? Ive never ran EQ before but want to bulk up but not gain a bunch of fat

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What about 500iu every 10th day ?

I would say 500iu-750iu a week is fine...but I would throw a 1 week break in every few weeks.....maybe 4 or 5 weeks on....1 week break...and repeat.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
havent started yet got all those googies calling my name from the closet until jan