Thanks
    Thanked 6,991 Times in 2,995 Posts

Who Believes in Bigfoot?

Ive been interested in this since I was a kid. I watch the shows on TV its cool to me.

Elite
    Thanks

Re: Who Believes in Bigfoot?

Its part of the government conspiracy there trying to hide

Thanks
    Thanked 6,991 Times in 2,995 Posts

Originally Posted by losieloos View Post
    Its part of the government conspiracy there trying to hide
    Not for long brother. Im watching a show about one that was photographed leaving a Toys R Us with a baby in tow in New Orleans.

Thanks

Bahahaha I do
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Thanks

i believe. i love the show finding bigfoot. I almost went on an expedition a few years ago.
    "Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Originally Posted by DarksideSix View Post
    i believe. i love the show finding bigfoot. I almost went on an expedition a few years ago.
    you would!! Homo

Georgia

I believe there is a really Bigfoot out there that hasn't been discovered yet. Whoever it belongs to probably has a huge dong.

I don't believe he exists. He would be found by now. Too many people in the world. But on the other hand...if it DOES exist it will be in south America or in Canada above their little belt they all live at. In a secluded place where there are millions of untouched acres to roam.

Thanks

We use to have a creature around our parts called the Momo. People would catch a glimpse of it every now and then on the backroads north of town. Honestly I think it was a plot to keep us kids from driving around in the country smoking and drinking.

Thanks

So the question is there a north american primate big enough to be called a bigfoot?

As far as I know, there are no indigenous north american primates. there hasn't been any native north american primates for about 35 million years. So whatever bigfoot is, probably didn't evolve in north america.

If there is a bigfoot, it may have crossed the land bridge joining alaska and russia during the last ice age. But unless bigfoot is intelligent like homo sapiens, then probably would have avoided the land bridge due to having to travel north to get there. This seems improbable due to a variety of factors. Most bigfoot "ologists" describe the creature as having long brown fur. If this is the case, then brown"ness" would have put it at a disadvantage while hunting (assuming it's a carni/omni vore) (during that period) due to sticking out like a sore thumb in the tundra. This is why polar bears evolved to have white fur, not brown. And if it could not hunt, then it would have avoided going further north, and the land bridge, and ultimately, north america.

If Bigfoot were intelligent like homosapiens, it is possible it could have migrated just like we did, so long as it had a way of overcoming the disadvantage of "brown-ness" while hunting. One way to do this is with the utilization of tools. Spears, etc. This would have made hunting easier and extended it's range possibly into north america.

In all likelyhood, if there is a bigfoot, the easiest explanation is that it is some type of bear. Maybe an intelligent bear, not necessarily on our level, but intelligent enough to avoid detection. it could also be nocturnal which would make it difficult to find as well.

I do not believe there is a primate called bigfoot in north america.

Thanks

I'd like to believe in "Sasquatch", not since The Six Million Dollar Man ripped his robotic arm off!
    Chances are if you busting a nut, you're having a good time!

Thanks

OF COURSE he's real....!!

Thanks

is it possible. certainly..
    I remember seeing "the legend of Boggy Creek" at the movies when it was first made.. another movie where we had to walk home through the woods and down the railroad tracks... Scared the crap out of us..LOL

Thanks

Originally Posted by BigGameHunter View Post
    Not for long brother. Im watching a show about one that was photographed leaving a Toys R Us with a baby in tow in New Orleans.
    lmfao=D> )
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks

Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
    is it possible. certainly..
    I remember seeing "the legend of Boggy Creek" at the movies when it was first made.. another movie where we had to walk home through the woods and down the railroad tracks... Scared the crap out of us..LOL
    I like that movie. The people of Finding Bigfoot should go to Fouke Arkansas and explore there. I think theres something out there. Too many people who have absolutely NOTHING to gain have seen something. Why would a couple who are in their 60s-80s living way out away from people cause they are trying to avoid busy american life and just want to live a quiet life make that up? Your not cause you dont want the press all up in your biz cause you aint getting no money but a bunch of ruckess. Thats just my opinion