Thankful for SI

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! One of the things my family has always done on Thanksgiving is to share what we're most thankful for in our lives.

This year as the people around our large TG table of over 20 people shared what they were most thankful for I found myself having a strange but wonderful but secret thought.

I will be honest. Of the things I am most thankful for this year is my introduction and brotherhood I have found in SI. Of course, I could not tell anyone but it’s nonetheless true.

Many of my relationships here and impact they have on my life are absolutely profound so I wanted to post it. Thank you to the admins, mods, and members here that make this place more than just a bodybuilding forum but a real home for those of us who have chosen this path.

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
I totally understand where you are coming from. We are just a bunch of guys that love the same kind of things and the bond we share is amazing. I was actually thinking the same thing. This place is amazing. Thank you to all as well! Live Laugh Love LIFT

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You took the words right out of my mouth. Thank you.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The OP needs to take some AI's, I hate guys making me teary eyed like this......group hug.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im thankful for si..great group of guys here

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
new here. i feel what ur sayin

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Great to know that I can count on my brothers on this forum to give me information I can honestly rely on and apply safely, without worrying about some hidden agenda.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's cool. Just wait. It's gonna get a lot more personal around here this next year. I can see the ego grumbling and itching to let loose.

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah, I am so glad SI happened, and to be a part of this family, thanks SI

New Threads