Would this be a good strength/bulking cycle?

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, so a future cycle I plan on doing is going to be 600mg tren e per week(14-16wks), 400 test e per week(16-18wks), and dbol 50-75mg for somewhere between 4-6 weeks(kickstart). I have done deca before at 400mg per week and wasn't impressed with the size or strength gains till I bumped it to 600mg, but wasn't much of a fan of the water since I lost vascularity. My main goal for this future cycle is to put on insane amounts of strength and lbm. I'll eat extremely clean though. What do you guys think? I know diet will dictate gains, but certain compounds seem to boost strength dramatically as opposed to others.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
No exp with tren but hear if u can deal with sides it's the cats meow.. going to give it a try next round perhaps..

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you haven't ran tren before, consider running tren ace rather than tren e. That way if the sides are a bit much you can drop it and its out of your system quickly. Honestly though I don't see whats so bad about tren. I get worse sides from 250 a week of deca.`

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you haven't ran tren before, consider running tren ace rather than tren e. That way if the sides are a bit much you can drop it and its out of your system quickly. Honestly though I don't see whats so bad about tren. I get worse sides from 250 a week of deca.`

Tried tren and all I get is a bit of trensomnia at 400mg of ace. No night sweats as opposed to deca.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
:tren:

Says it best.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren is by far and away my favorite compound. It is seriously hard sometimes for me to make myself come off of tren and run something else. Just keep an eye on your lipids and bloodwork.... run Caber with it .5mg 2x/wk

I like about 600-700 mg/wk of tren but that is a pretty hefty dose.

Tren will speed up your metabolism so you will have to eat like a damn horse to make any mass gains on it. In fact, I would look at a few mass gainers and maybe invest in some for post workout at minimum. Tren is a great cutter.... not as great for bulking but it is possible to bulk on tren. Your cardio will probably go right in to the shitter on tren.... but no worries.... it will lean your ass out without the cardio.

I will be back on the tren train in late January... I skipped a whole Primo cycle just to run one more hard tren/winny/Var cut.... you are going to LOVE your cycle!!

Have a great run and log that shit!!

Respect,
Vette

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that sounds like a killer cycle bro, bt the only question i have is you don't like the water so why run dbol at the start? if you're going for a lean bulk and mre so for strength you might want to try var somewhere in there. keeps you lean and vascular and the strength gains are insane. put that with tren and it's on!!

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that sounds like a killer cycle bro, bt the only question i have is you don't like the water so why run dbol at the start? if you're going for a lean bulk and mre so for strength you might want to try var somewhere in there. keeps you lean and vascular and the strength gains are insane. put that with tren and it's on!!

Dbol reallydoesnt bloat me. It actually makes more vascular then anything else and shredded fat too at the time I took it even though I was bulking. Only bad thing was the headaches and joint pain.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
there you go, it's all about what works for you. people say you can't really bulk on tren but fuck that! i've bulked fine on tren. do work bro!

cougar

Reaction score
Dbol reallydoesnt bloat me. It actually makes more vascular then anything else and shredded fat too at the time I took it even though I was bulking. Only bad thing was the headaches and joint pain.

Same here Rage, I got the headaches and joint pain, I thought it was from the way I was sleeping, but they were bad boys..

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
there you go, it's all about what works for you. people say you can't really bulk on tren but fuck that! i've bulked fine on tren. do work bro!

Agreed. Everyone's body will react to a compound differently. Diet dictates results regardless of what you're taking. I was mainly just debating on taking deca or tren. I want to get huge but don't want that "soft" look either. Towards the end of my deca cycle I liked the size gains I got(once I bumped the dosage), but hated the "soft" look.

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Same here Rage, I got the headaches and joint pain, I thought it was from the way I was sleeping, but they were bad boys..

Yeah, I thought it was just because I hadn't lifte heavy for a good amount of time but once I stopped the dbol, my joint pain was relieved. Regardless of the sides, it's still one of my favorite compounds.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I personally would ditch the DBol and possibly add in some Mast since you're going for LBM. The stack of Test / Tren / Mast was what I ran during a significant recomp last summer and was one of the best stacks I've ever run.

As for my personal preference, I tend to run Tren a bit lower (400 Mg) and would stack at 400 Test / 400 Tren / 600 Mast throughout if you have access. Mast is a very mild compound even containing some anti-E properties (you will still want an AI as well as Caber on hand). In my experience, Mast adds vascularity, hardness, gym intensity and an overall 'alpha' feeling to the mix, not to mention a nice libido bump in the bedroom.

Have fun with it, get ripped, be safe.

- Savage

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I personally would ditch the DBol and possibly add in some Mast since you're going for LBM. The stack of Test / Tren / Mast was what I ran during a significant recomp last summer and was one of the best stacks I've ever run.

As for my personal preference, I tend to run Tren a bit lower (400 Mg) and would stack at 400 Test / 400 Tren / 600 Mast throughout if you have access. Mast is a very mild compound even containing some anti-E properties (you will still want an AI as well as Caber on hand). In my experience, Mast adds vascularity, hardness, gym intensity and an overall 'alpha' feeling to the mix, not to mention a nice libido bump in the bedroom.

Have fun with it, get ripped, be safe.

- Savage

I honestly never though about adding mast. to the cycle, but if its as good as you say it is, I'll definitely think about adding it in next cycle. As far as the dbol, I'll probably still keep it in mainly because it was the one anabolic that really added the immediate strength and size I seeked as well as actually gave me a drier look considering I took letro at the time with it(as well as test). I might tweak around with the tren/test dosages as well. I still have a long time to think about it though. Appreciate the input!

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Update: probably gonna add in t3 in this cycle as well. Good idea?

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
T3 in a "strength/bulking cycle"r? Why?

I honestly think tren may lower my thyroid levels because when I ran tren, the weight loss wasn't all that great considering I had a diet setup by a nutritionist... Is that a possibility?

BrotherIron

Reaction score
I'd do things differently for pure strength gains.