CHEAP, Anonymous Bloodwork. No more excuses!

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Blood-work is a necessity in AAS use to truly know how your body is responding and reacting to the various chemicals and hormones we use on and off cycle.

Just because you ''feel okay'' does not mean your blood, hormone, and/or lipid levels are okay.

The point here is that there ARE anonymous, cheap, private labs that provide these types of services.

Don't short-change yourself.....especially on your health!!!

There are MANY private labs and/or web services to choose from. One I have used is PrivateMD Labs.

They have a female hormone panel test you can order, it's kind of a cheat around paying full price for a comprehensive male panel. The female hormone panel is $59. With a 15% discount code (which can be found on google) it drops to around $50.

I know what you're thinking.....but it includes:

• -Estradiol (estrogen), serum;

• -Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);

• -Luteinizing Hormone (LH);

• -Testosterone, serum; (range is 1-1500, anything over results as >1500)

• -Complete Blood Count (CBC): Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes.

• -Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.

However, you can add lipids or whatever else you want to get tested for $XX.xx amount more. They also offer comprehensive male panels (checks everything) as well as other anonymous testing.

When you pay for the lab form you check out as a male (even though it's a female panel) and the test references will be for males. Print the form and take it to the closest approved lab (LabCorp).

It really leaves no excuses because bloods should ALWAYS get done....it's CHEAP, ANONYMOUS, they don't ask for ID, you are in and out in 5 minutes (no appointment necessary), and you get the results e-mailed to you within 24-48 hours.

If you look....click on blood testing and scroll down to the Hormone Panel Testing for male and females.

Due to state billing laws, PrivateMD Labs cannot provide services in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI.

http://www.privatemdlabs.com

There are MANY other private labs and/or web services, find one that works best for you.

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is there any way around obtaining these services if we live in one of the states where these services cannot be provided?

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is there any way around obtaining these services if we live in one of the states where these services cannot be provided?

Unfortunately, I'm not really sure about that. I know there are other private labs besides privatemd.

I don't know what the "state billing laws" for the states listed actually consist of and/or if they would effect ANY labwork done in that area.

Hopefully some others will chime in from the states listed or just on any other ideas/suggestions in general.

pirovoliko

Reaction score

I live in NY and travel to Connecticut for my provider. They ask no questions whatsoever. Not sure if this is a possibility for you but you should look into a nearby state if close enough to make it feasible.

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I live in NY and travel to Connecticut for my provider. They ask no questions whatsoever. Not sure if this is a possibility for you but you should look into a nearby state if close enough to make it feasible.

Same here. Live in NY. Going to CT for all bloodwork. Only option we have.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Save 15% off of your total purchase amount at Private MD Labs from now until November 30, 2012.

Use coupon code lkfoi43nf at checkout. Please limit use of this coupon.

Respect,
Vette

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I'm in MA & would have to run to NH to get it done if I didn't have someone to order the tests for me.

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
However, you can add lipids or whatever else you want to get tested for $XX.xx amount more.

Ironic the timing of this post, I just ordered these two tests the other night. The total is $91after the discount. Anyone not sure what Lipids are, they are your Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL, LDL, and VLDL

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been using PrivateMD for my bloods for a couple of years now. Great service, very professional. X2 on the 'Female' panel tip for saving some serious coin.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah this is great. I have used them for most of my bloodworks that have been done in the past (Not for cycles) Otherwise I have to pay to see primary physician then be referred. Screw that all! This is so convenient to do, if you have a lab close to you.

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Discount codes are pretty easy to find also

After you've used them the first time they have your email address. I don't know about others, but I know for me they send an email every week, or there abouts, with a new code.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
out of all the places u cant do bloods it has to be where im from...wtf

Reaction score
How does this work?

Was kind of wondering myself, Seems like you pay that lab to get you a form that basically says what the lab needs to test for. You print that out and bring it to a lab and they should take your blood. I get my blood taken from being on accutane so I'm guessing it could be that same lab. Instead of having your doctor give you a form, the website you order from gets you that form. And they are right, I've never been IDd or anything when I go get my blood taken as long as they had the form.

Reaction score
Correct..they pretty much make you an order for lab tests, take that in, no iD ..no questions asked...and you get your results quick through email.

Ive used them before, female panel, it was quick, around the corner and had my results the next morning.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how much does lab corp charge?

New Threads