peptide questions

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
can someone run down how to run a peptide cycle for my rat. just standard things like is a 5mg bottle of ghrp-6 enough or do you need multiple vials, i am guessing you have to dilute the powders too. i have absolutely no clue on them. however they interest me very much. i have done a lot of searches on them and know that i would like to try a ghrp-6 and cjc1293 combo just have no real idea of what the process is... r the injections subq or im. sorry for the noob ass post.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Check out the Peptide Discussion section on the forum page...it may answer some of your questions.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yo.

Ghrp dosage is like 100-300mcg....

My sweet spot was around 200.

5g is 5000mcg.

If u dose at 100mcg that is 50 doses.....

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Might I suggest a combo/stack of Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 wo dac? I used it for over a year with great results. It is equivalent to about 1-2 iu of good GH IMHO.

Yes, you must reconstitute it. I use sterile water to do so. The fragments are fragile, so slowly add the water down the side of the vial when reconstituting it. Swirl it around and give it time to dissolve the peptide- do NOT shake it.

The average dose of the stack I suggested is 100mcg (of each peptide) 2x day. Once at waking and once at night before bed.

Pin them sub-q.

A 2mg vial will net you 20 pins (10 days) per vial at 100mcg. So you will need about three vials a month of each (Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 wo Dac).

Please, be patient and keep reading, asking questions, and learning before running anything at all.

Know what ALL reported possible sides are and how to counter them and avoid them.

I will watch your posts and help any way I can. Like I said I rode the peptide train for over a year. I like peptides but they can get very expensive for what they do.

Much Respect,
Vette

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanx guys. im just always tryin to pack the memory banks. def gonna do a little more research on sides.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I noticed after a fee days of using ghrp6 it gave me the shits, wasn't sure if that caused it so I stopped and my turds went back to solid the next day....

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I noticed after a fee days of using ghrp6 it gave me the shits, wasn't sure if that caused it so I stopped and my turds went back to solid the next day....

GHRP2 and GHRP6 seem to stimulate appetite ... GHRP2 made me so fucking hungry I stopped using it. I was buying shit at the store that I would NEVER normally put in my mouth.... chips, pretzels, cookies, little Debbies (that slut), cakes, pies, donuts, all sorts of shit...

I know some guys swear by GHRP - especially in a bulk situation... it's just not for me.

What about IGFs??

Respect,
Vette

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
typically how long do u guys cycle peps? i am just thinking of doing like a month prior to my rats aas cycle.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
typically how long do u guys cycle peps? i am just thinking of doing like a month prior to my rats aas cycle.

Oh no brother... if you aren't looking at a six month run at minimum I would say don't waste your money.

IMHO-

Respect,
Vette

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Peptides generally need to be ran for a long period like vette said

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GHRP2 and GHRP6 seem to stimulate appetite ... GHRP2 made me so fucking hungry I stopped using it. I was buying shit at the store that I would NEVER normally put in my mouth.... chips, pretzels, cookies, little Debbies (that slut), cakes, pies, donuts, all sorts of shit...

I know some guys swear by GHRP - especially in a bulk situation... it's just not for me.

What about IGFs??

Respect,
Vette

I'm not sure about igf. I only ran the ghrp for hunger but it didn't really do what I expected it to. Made me feel like I had really low blood sugar, and didn't make me hungry per say, just made my stomach feel empty. Kind of weird.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
a igf run, like igf LR3 & PEG MGF will produce much more muscle growth. a ghrp/ghrh stack like ghrp 2/cjc 1295 or 1293 will give GH like effects like well being, fatloss, sleep/skin, recovery.

if you read in the peptide section you will find lots of good info. a good proper understanding will go a long way when it comes to your research.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
oh dang! damn so that is really expensive. at 5mg which is 5000 ius u would need like 7 bottles and 2mg which is 2000 ius u would need 18 bottles? for 6 months. that seems like a lot.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well you can buy vials as you need them. they are everywhere so they are very easy to get.

GH is not cheap, nor would are peptides. prepare to spend a decent amount every month, with all the research site sales you should be able to snag a few good deals.

Jimmyinkedup

Reaction score
oh dang! damn so that is really expensive. at 5mg which is 5000 ius u would need like 7 bottles and 2mg which is 2000 ius u would need 18 bottles? for 6 months. that seems like a lot.

Im in the midst of a 6 month ghrp6 / cjc1293 run myself. I got enough for 12 weeks ...then waited for a sale (which will be monday) and am picking up another 14 weeks worth. I do 3 pins daily of 100mcg of each. 300 mcg/day of each. So far I have seen a few inklings that make me think the investment in buying the next 14 weeks worth is worth it ..so .....

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

5mg is not 5000iu man.

5mg is 5000mcg which is alot different. using 300mcg each day the vial will last 16 days.

you gotta pay to play man, this is no different.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey gymrat, what's that weight loss pep u like so much?

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol thats what i meant

5mg is not 5000iu man.

5mg is 5000mcg which is alot different. using 300mcg each day the vial will last 16 days.

you gotta pay to play man, this is no different.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanx for all the help bros. i will prob pass for now. cant afford 2 expensive habits right now. plus gives me more time to learn some more.

New Threads