Thread: Forma Stanzol

Thanks

Forma Stanzol

How does everyone feel about this compound formastane ? Is it really as good as they say it is, comparing to aromasin? Cohesion of running Forma and Nolva together for PCT or during ON cycle support? Thanks for your input. "Note" Forma is OTC.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,268 Posts

Re: Forma Stanzol

just get aromasin man.... no reason to get a product similar to it

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

Originally Posted by staxs View Post
    How does everyone feel about this compound formastane ? Is it really as good as they say it is, comparing to aromasin? Cohesion of running Forma and Nolva together for PCT or during ON cycle support? Thanks for your input. "Note" Forma is OTC.
    throw it in the garbage and hit up manpower for your research chems. Actually don't throw it in the garbage. They have a money back guarantee. Return it.

Thanks

I don't see any advantage to running Forma (AI) stacked with Nolva (SERM), but perhaps Forma stacked with Clomid.

Estro rebound is unavoidable, at some points is going to take place. When a flood of exogenous testosterone removed from the equation E2 rebounds is typically very short lived. E2 biuld-up from conversion of test to estro has always been the bigger problem for me.

Although many guy have their own experience and opinions I'd choose Clomid over Nolva or use both or use the Forma with Clomid.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Now it's my turn to ask you: why do you want to use a weak OTC when you can get the real shit from your SRC or MP?
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

OTC AIs are garbage.....period!

If you wanted to run the forma as a "cycle support", that's one thing, but to actually replace your AI or SERMs with forma, is just plain ridiculous.

Thanks

You can get it cheaper from mp than what you paid for the forza
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Thanks

Agree to all above. OTC are crap. Go to manpower
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 Times in 2,194 Posts

OTC anti-e or pct anything is pure stupid when you have MP here as a respected sponsor. I am not calling you stupid just the ideas and marketing these OCT use to trick people. There is a screwball on ology right now asking "hcg or hcgenerate" and some Bozos are pumping up hcgenerate likes it HCG.. Listen to the bros and look into MP products.
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks

Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    I don't see any advantage to running Forma (AI) stacked with Nolva (SERM), but perhaps Forma stacked with Clomid. ... I'd choose Clomid over Nolva or use both or use the Forma with Clomid.
    I think this sums up my feelings....

Aromasine on cycle and Clomid/Nolva or Clomid/Forma for PCT. .... IMHO

Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,268 Posts

forma isnt a bad product.... actually its one of Need2's best ones. It does work, but no reason to pay 50 bux for it when you can pick up some stane for 25 bux.

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    throw it in the garbage and hit up manpower for your research chems. Actually don't throw it in the garbage. They have a money back guarantee. Return it.
    Thanks POB I haven't bought any I was just thinking of on cycle support. Trust me MP got a big order from me on thanksgiving lol

Thanks

I don't see any advantage to running Forma (AI) stacked with Nolva (SERM), but perhaps Forma stacked with Clomid.

Estro rebound is unavoidable, at some points is going to take place. When a flood of exogenous testosterone removed from the equation E2 rebounds is typically very short lived. E2 biuld-up from conversion of test to estro has always been the bigger problem for me.

Although many guy have their own experience and opinions I'd choose Clomid over Nolva or use both or use the Forma with Clomid.

Thanks PFM for the advice. My problem with e2 is with the conversion of test to estro via the aromtase enzym thus is why I purchased a bunch of aromasin and adex from MP. I was curious of running a serm so that estro would e blocked at the source which ive also read torem might be a better suit for this, also support of natty test which could alleviate the need for hcg if running test only right ?

Thanks

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    I think this sums up my feelings....

Aromasine on cycle and Clomid/Nolva or Clomid/Forma for PCT. .... IMHO

Respect,
    Vette
    Much thanks vette! I've always used adex or aromasin on cycle. And nolva pct
    Just had read mixed reviews on low dose serm helping block estro ant the source and natty test support.

Thanks

Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    forma isnt a bad product.... actually its one of Need2's best ones. It does work, but no reason to pay 50 bux for it when you can pick up some stane for 25 bux.
    Haha totally agree with the price was just wondering if forma was as strong as aromasin cause from "statements" it has a lot of extra incentives

Thanks

Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    OTC anti-e or pct anything is pure stupid when you have MP here as a respected sponsor. I am not calling you stupid just the ideas and marketing these OCT use to trick people. There is a screwball on ology right now asking "hcg or hcgenerate" and some Bozos are pumping up hcgenerate likes it HCG.. Listen to the bros and look into MP products.
    Ok the truth comes out YaYa you think I'm stupid .... Joking. From that comparison and view point the comparison seems far and inbetween thanks !

Thanks

Now it's my turn to ask you: why do you want to use a weak OTC when you can get the real shit from your SRC or MP?
    Was just looking at an alternative is all bud. I got the real stuff was just curious about the benefits of this product since there's minimal reports and litiature about it