Opinions please?

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, originally I planned on running a 12 weeks of test cyp. At 600mg per week.
Kick starting with 20 - 50mg of Dbol for 4-5 weeks.

Amongst the delays of starting and concerns of bloat, aromatization not to mention hearing the whispers of co.workers about another guy who uses, I want to hold off on the Dbol I think til next fall.

I know we are just getting into December but I won't run til at the earliest first week of the new year. That would bring me right into the time frame where I should be shredding down getting ready for summer.

I want to do a lean bulk I suppose now. Keep the diet as clean as possible. Letting growth dictate calorie increases as the cycle goes along.

I've read Sad's thread about shorter cycles as well as the thread on front loading.

I'm thinking in addition to the cyp of adding var or mast p for 4 to 6 weeks towards the end of the cycle. (Which I believe would help with my aesthetics goal for summer)

Mind you this is cycle number one. If either of these compounds are used I'd like them to play a prominent roleiin the next cycle as well.

Also had thoughts of low dose Dbol 10mg just don't need the bloat to be honest.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes I am aware of diet and sodium intake playing a large role in the appearance of bloat. not to mention bodyfat levels going into cycle.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about a little bloat. Dbol is worth the bloat.

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
DBOL is definitely worth the bloat. But remember don't start worrying when you discontinue the dbol and you lose some size. It's just a little water that you have retained. Just keep pushing through your cycle and let the test do its job. I have to give credit to POB for this same advice he gave me.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Super, nothing like planning that 1st cycle....lol

Give serious consideration to running test only as that way you'll have an understanding in future cycle how your body responded to just the one compound.

Keep us posted!

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
DBOL is going to work the same now as it does in the fall.....Sounds like you are worried about coworkers......Fuck em. Do your thing.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Use Tbol bro same shit as dbol no bloat as far and mast and var is a concern 6 weeks is not enough time to justify cost IMO Mast can be ran to a point you never come off var 8 week mini IMO.

As for a quick kick start for 4 to 6 week Tbol is your best bet IMO as Tbol IMO should be a kick start to were Mast and var is a cycle, I just ran a Test C, Mast P and Var cycle and it was great ran it 12 weeks although I had been on T C and Mast P a year already.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Y9ou should run dbol for 4 weeks and not worry too much about bloat. Agree with SFG re Mast and var.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, originally I planned on running a 12 weeks of test cyp. At 600mg per week.
Kick starting with 20 - 50mg of Dbol for 4-5 weeks.

Amongst the delays of starting and concerns of bloat, aromatization not to mention hearing the whispers of co.workers about another guy who uses, I want to hold off on the Dbol I think til next fall.

I know we are just getting into December but I won't run til at the earliest first week of the new year. That would bring me right into the time frame where I should be shredding down getting ready for summer.

I want to do a lean bulk I suppose now. Keep the diet as clean as possible. Letting growth dictate calorie increases as the cycle goes along.

I've read Sad's thread about shorter cycles as well as the thread on front loading.

I'm thinking in addition to the cyp of adding var or mast p for 4 to 6 weeks towards the end of the cycle. (Which I believe would help with my aesthetics goal for summer)

Mind you this is cycle number one. If either of these compounds are used I'd like them to play a prominent roleiin the next cycle as well.

Also had thoughts of low dose Dbol 10mg just don't need the bloat to be honest.

First thing...people that you see on a regular basis aren't going to be suspicious. It happened gradually and you're probably not that important that people are keeping tabs on you physical appearance...unless hygiene is an issue?
I'm tired of hearing about bloat by noobs. It irritates me. It's like a determining factor in their decision to use gear. They need to cut it out. Just get a cycle of some sort of test in you by itself and you'll be hooked and do all kinds of studying up on this shit.
I'd like to see you succeed in your pursuit of your goals. I would also like to see you come across as from the male persuasion. You sound a bit soft.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
First thing...people that you see on a regular basis aren't going to be suspicious. It happened gradually and you're probably not that important that people are keeping tabs on you physical appearance...unless hygiene is an issue?
I'm tired of hearing about bloat by noobs. It irritates me. It's like a determining factor in their decision to use gear. They need to cut it out. Just get a cycle of some sort of test in you by itself and you'll be hooked and do all kinds of studying up on this shit.
I'd like to see you succeed in your pursuit of your goals. I would also like to see you come across as from the male persuasion. You sound a bit soft.

Lol on bloat, Test alone bloats me the fuck up but there are ways to combat that but your right one can't say I wanna run dbol but no bloat well tbol then or moon face it 2 choices I see with that compound.

Bloat only worries the 6 pack ab needing people that don't get the fact a 6 packs and a mass gaining cycle are like standing an sitting at the same time unless they just want to gain a pound or 2 but real good mass gains comes with adding % to your fat and if done right will burn off so fast when you want to shed.

Pick one or the other shed or gain and take the consequences of either, gain gain some fat shed shed some strength. I know some of the best there is at this guys like Mark Bell that learn from the likes of Louie Simmons, Stan Efferding and many of the top US dogs at this and have yet to see and hear one say different. Mark didn't not go from 325 to 260 and get stronger he did not go from 245 to 325 staying lean. I just saw a pic of Stan of resent and a lot of people would have question on why he isn't so ripped up right now well answer is he isn't doing a show and was doing a powerlifting meet still lean as fuck but not looking on stage ripped that would be dumb in the 1st place on stage type ripped makes you at your weakest can't try and break World Records weak.

The same people the swear up and down it's bullshit you can lean up and gain are the same ones 10 years later crying they can't break past 200 pounds, only new lifters can lose and gain at the sometime for about the 1st 4 months then it's over and you need to pick one or the other or shut up about being to small or skinny.

People that truly know their shit know how extremely easy and fast it is to burn the fat off you gained from a bulk and a bulk is not fucking 8 to 12 weeks either try more like 6 to 8 months then call it a bulk. Dudes get big and jacked by taking the time it needs but people now always what this fastest least effort results that lead to constant bitching of bunk gear and hard gaining and other bullshit, no such thing as a hard gainer just a pussy eaters and or a lazy training person.

Let me give you some facts Stan was 1 fucking 65 when he 1st started! We know plenty other skinny weak people that are large now and it took longer then 8 to 24 weeks it took YEARS. Ask any truly jacked person their before and now stated and jack don't mean lean with abs plenty of people this way with no glutes, upper arms same size as forearm and thighs almost skins sized but proud as peacocks lifting their shit with a smile rubbing their abs while the rest of us laugh at you and in your face.

Sorry for the rant but this post brings back hearing time after time it's a man's game and be a man about it or go play knitting, size don't matter some jacked up little dudes but they have meat on them not all bones with abs they earned their shit but the youth today rather bleach their assholes then sweat with hard work they wanna do things girls do like facials and eye plucking then being a man.

Lets drink all our meals. Really, WTF eat some dead animals and grow damn it!

My rant is about the weak all bone assholes that fucking complain nothing works, gear is bunk and 200lbs has been a dream for 20 years standing 6 foot fucking 2. You don't have to be 250 to be jacked and look good with muscle you just have to have fucking muscle that looks good.

By the way I know so many large dudes working hard to lose that muscle to weigh lighter and still look good as they get older, getting huge isn't for all and the older one gets the closer to 200lbs they rather be then 300lbs, you get so big it's hard on the body I felt it at 260 and at 270 I was hating life down to 250 I feel better but sure as shit I bet sitting around 235 240 would suit me best maybe even back down to 225, the difference going back down in weight is I'll have more mass then I did at the weight before.

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A really nice cycle would be Test and Mast 5-600/week with the dbol at 50-80mg. There is nothing wrong with running the dbol out to 6 weeks if you like how it is treating you and I think you will. Var is pretty mild and minimally supressive. You could run it from week 9-15 through your last pin, if you really only do 12 weeks, right up to your pct while the longer esters clear your system. If you are going to do this thing then do it. There is no sense playing around. Pay attention to what you body tells you and adjust if necessary.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keep the d-bol...but add 600-800mg's of tren. All cycles should be centered around tren.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keep the d-bol...but add 600-800mg's of tren. All cycles should be centered around tren.
I agree with this but not for his situation bein it's his first go at it.

Op one cycle will most likely get you looking good but it takes a few cycles and summer clothes for people to start noticing it. Don't worry about it.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First thank you everyone for taking the time and giving a response.

Big Worm hit the nail right on the head.

& I wrote a big ass response explaining the whole situation but got to the end of it and said FUCK EM.

6'3 and 230lbs
To be 245 - 255 8-9% BF
I'm not trying to be any bigger I don't think.

Capt'n Ron on a first cycle?

BiggerBen Im not soft. Just trying to play it smart with coworkers who have no lives and love to shit talk and gossip. LOL @ your tren comment.

SFG That is the exact cycle I want to run Test C, Mast P and Var. But I got to learn to swim I guess before diving into the pool.

I've been trying to find more info on Tbol as it was a thought. I think I just read a thread over at TID yesterday about it?

IDK either which way I'm on 600mg of Test C a week come new years.

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah. First cycle. I know it is not the standard bro answer of Test only first cycle. It is just a guess but I don't think you are 22 and not sure which way is up. All of the compounds are relatively mild with limited sides. There is nothing wrong with Test only for a lot of people. If you are informed and level headed there the cycle I was outlining is relatively safe and very effective. This is just my opinion and if I am wrong I expect one of the vets here will step in and set me straight, but I feel good about it.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
forgot to mention the thing that was most heavy on my mind bit of gyno in puberty. So aromasin eod 12.5

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First cycle I say test only. Also if you throw in the dbol & have gyno issues that could flair it up. So if adding the dbol you'll need to watch your estro real close. I swear some guys don't read the op's questions before they answer.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you Dfeaton. I've thought of just running test only. I think I may try Tbol or run Mast. Do not want to aggravate any gyno issues.

I never hear complaints of the negative side effects of var nor mast.

I have a couple cycle proposals I will post with pct included.

How many of you guys run aromasin during pct?

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
it doesn't take long to rip up, 8-12 weeks max if you know what to do. its all about diet, cardio and discipline. and the discipline is what most guy cant get 100% you have plenty of time for a 12 week bulk cycle now until feb and then march april may for your cutting cycle so your lean for summer. your going to bloat on test, especially with cyp. if its that much of a concern for you as far as your co workers then id scrap the cyp and do Tren Enanthate with your Dbol. those two will give you pleny of strenght to put size on and the tren will counter most of the bloat from the Dbol. Ive done that combo in the past and could still see my abs well. good luck.

New Threads